Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Back In The Past We Go!

“Okay. Well, Brian and Michelle have been dating for a bit at the time and the four of us were supposed to watch a movie but they went to sleep with each other in his room. So Zacky and I just watched the movie together, and at the time I was kind of Emo and Scene mixed into one so I was rebellious and did what I wanted when I wanted.

“The movie finished and we were bored and Zacky couldn’t leave because A) the movie finished earlier then we expected, B) he said he’d be home at 10:30 and it was 9:00, and C) he drove Michelle at my house and he had to take her back. Anyway, I was leaning on him and he had his arm around me, I looked at him and he looked at me, I got lost in his jade eyes.” I looked at them.

“Then we both just leaned and kissed, we both never felt anything like it, it was magical and the heat was…amazing.” I licked my lips as if I could taste his plump lips on mine once again. “We pulled away to get a breath and stared at each other. He started to say sorry, even though we both knew he wasn’t. I kissed him while he was apologizing and he joined in on the kiss and I leaned back and he leaned forward. By now he was on top of me on the couch and we were hardcore making out. His hand was at my waist and I used my hands to take his shirt off and it was off, just like that. He moved his hand to take my shirt off and, when it was, we were moving onto the next set of clothes; our pants.

“They were both off and we fell off the couch because we were moving on it. We didn’t care; we just continued to make out. I was on top of him now and I broke the kiss and looked at him. I was rubbing his thighs with my hands and he had his hands on my breasts.” I started to remember it so clearly. To be honest it was probably the best sex I have ever had and I enjoyed it and so did Zacky.

“We kissed again and again. He moved his hands and grabbed the blanket we were once wrapped in when we were on the couch; it was on the floor because we fell off of the couch, he put it around me, us. And Michelle and Brian were still in each other’s pants and my parents went to a dinner at 7:00 and were gonna go to dance afterwards so they said they’d be home at like 11:00. I removed Zacky’s black boxers and he removed my black lingerie, I wore lingerie at the time because it made me feel sexy, and before I knew it he was inside of me. It felt so good and I was moaning while he was groaning.” I looked at Zacky again and he was already looking at me. I’ve never talked to him about this, only after it happened but not anytime after.

“He was on top of me and I was just letting him do everything, I didn’t want to do anything but enjoy what was happening and take it all in. I was moaning pretty loud but I was surprised Brian didn’t hear.”

“It was like 10:35 and Brian and I were going downstairs and he kept asking if I could stay longer or sleepover but I said I couldn’t cause my parents thought we were just watching a movie and I was coming back right after. We were in the hall to the living room chatting when we heard panting and Brian and I were wondering what was making the noise so we went to the living room.

“Big mistake, we see Zacky on top of Becka under blankets and she’s moaning and he’s panting. They had the blanket over them so we didn’t see what was happening but we clicked it together. Brian had his jaw clenched and he screamed “What the hell!” and Zacky said “Oh shit.” And he jumped off and put his boxers on and Becka put her lingerie on and jumped from under the blankets. Brian was just so angry. He went straight to Zacky and said “Stay away from Beck. If I ever see you by her or me I will kill you. Get the fuck out of here!” Zacky just looked at him and then at Becka who dragged Brian away from Zack,” Michelle said from her and Brian’s prospective.

“I went to him and screamed at him, “What the hell is your problem?” and he said, “Why are you sleeping with Zacky?” and I said, “Brian I’m your age and you’re sleeping with Michelle so you shouldn’t be telling me not to have sex.” And he said, “I’m dating her and that’s my friend, our friend, but apparently he isn’t. He’s a traitor.” And I said, “Leave him alone. It was me! Ooh! I kissed him so don’t be blaming Zacky for something that I did!” and he said, “You are too small and my baby sister. I don’t like that you’re having sex at this age.” I rolled my eyes and screamed, “I’m your age! And I can sleep with, date, and kiss whoever the hell I want to!”

“He just took a deep breath then said to Zacky, “You better not talk to me, go by me, stand by me, or do ANYTHING to Becka.” by that time I was FUMING so I slapped Brian and said, “Be mad at me and not Zack! He’s just a victim of this and it’s none of your business! I don’t go up to you and make you stop sleeping with Michelle so stop it! And you better be nice to Zacky cause, Brian I swear, I will kick your ass and bitch you out!” and he gritted his teeth and stated, “Fine.” The next day I went to Zacky’s house instead of school and we discussed what happened and what we should do.

“We decided to start dating and if it didn’t work out we’d tell each other and still be friends not matter what. We kissed a bit and then went to Matt’s hand-in-hand. Val answered and we followed her to where the guys were. They all stared at us and then they all jumped at us and asked us if we really did sleep with each other, if we were dating in secret, and if we were now officially a couple. Zacky sighed and said, “Becka and I are dating now.” I saw Brian in the back of everyone so I went to him and hugged him. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. And you better be nice to him!” I warned. He hugged me back and it was official. Zack and I was a couple. We went on dates, kissed, had sex, did things that a couple would do.

“Until about a year and a half later, I broke up with him because I just wanted more
experience with other people and we stayed friends still. Brian was relieved and we moved on,” I wrapped up the story just in time because we were at Zacky’s house.

Gena took it all in and Zacky hugged her and rubbed her arm. She got out and went inside.
Zacky and I said our goodbyes to everyone and we went inside.

“I remember that night,” he told me once we were inside the house.

I sighed. “Yeah, that was a pretty magical night, huh?”

“It was, Becka. And I don’t regret sleeping with you. I hope you don’t regret sleeping with me.”

I hugged him and I had tears in my eyes. I just realized that Zacky was my first love. My friend, one of the guys and one of my brother’s closest friends was my first love. Wow.

“Zacky,” I said through my tears.

“Yes, beautiful?”

“I love you.”

He just held me in his arms and I fought the tears that were dangerously threatening to come out.

“I love you too.”

We looked at each other and I blurted, “I went to Seattle to be with Kyle. Then he left me after a year in Seattle. I couldn’t talk to you because I felt so bad for leaving. I just hope you and the guys can forgive me. I know it was wrong to just talk to Brian, but he doesn’t even know why I left, he always asked but I never told. Only you know.

I became a stripper in Seattle after he left me because I didn’t have any money and I didn’t have a place to live. I had to make quick cash, Zacky. Please, don’t tell Brian. He’ll go crazy.” The tears were out already. I was digging my head in his shoulder. “I’m sorry. I didn’t have anywhere else to turn and I just couldn’t ask you guys for help. You know I’m independent and I couldn’t ask you guys when I didn’t talk to you for a year. That’s wrong, Zacky!”

He rubbed my head. “Its okay, Becka, we forgave you when called us. I won’t tell Brian either. But you have to tell him sooner or later.”

“I can’t. You know how mad and disappointed he’d be of me!”

Zacky held me tighter. “Becka, yeah, he’ll be mad but he’s your brother, he’ll love you no matter what. And you know that’s true, he’ll do anything for you. We all would Becka. Why do you think we get so angry and protective when some dude likes you and you like him? We just don’t like the dudes that you date. I’m not saying you have bad taste or whatever but we just don’t want you to get hurt.”

“How am I supposed to know if he’s a dick or not if you don’t give him and me a chance?” I was crying still.

“We don’t want to take that chance, Beck. We just love you so much that we believe that no one is perfect enough for you. That’s what you deserve, beautiful.”

I smiled. Zacky always knew how to make me smile. Hell, all the guys did! But Zacky just…I don’t know…makes me feel warm inside when he does it.

We pulled apart and I kissed his cheek and went to my room. I sat on the floor of my room and cried. I just cried for two hours straight.

“We’re the three best friends that anybody can have. The three best friends that anybody can have…”

I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I knew it was Leana, Val, or Michelle. My three best girlfriends, I love them.

“Hello?” I sniffled.

“Becka, are you crying?”

I sniffled some more. “I was.”

“Babe, good thing I called. I just wanted to make sure you were fine.” Val’s voice sounded so sincere and worried.

I laughed with tears coming down again. “I guess I’m fine. But can you do me a favor?”

“Dude, I’ll do anything for you!”

I giggled. “Okay. Can you get all the guys and all the girls to Zacky’s? And tell me when you’re on your way!”

“Okay? Why though?”

“You’ll find out!!”

I hung up and blew my nose before going upstairs. I knocked on Zacky’s bedroom door.

“Hello?”

Gena answered.

I pulled her into a hug and said, “Gena I’m so sorry that I didn’t tell you about that night. I hope you’re not mad.”

She hugged me back. “I’m not mad anymore. I’m just glad that you guys told me what happened. It helps to understand.”

I pulled apart and smiled like a goofball. “Where’s Zacky?”

She walked into her room and I followed. Zacky was lying on the bed but sat up when he saw me. Gena sat on the edge of the bed and they both stared at me like expecting
something.

I stared back but finally gave up. “Is it okay that I invited the guys and girls here? I would like you guys to be in the living room with them as I tell you all something.”

Gena looked at me with big eyes. “Okay? What’s wrong?”

“I would like to tell all of you guys at the same time if you don’t mind.” I was twirling my hair.

“Sure,” she said with a sweet smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMIGOD ! I WONDER WHAT HAPPENDS !;)
comments make me happy