I Never Want to Leave This Bed

Seventeen

After filling up on a very early breakfast, Jonathan and I left the diner hand in hand. I stopped just outside the diner and wrapped my arms around his neck, placing a kiss on his lips.

“I’m going to go home.” I said my face still close to his. His smile faded into a blank stare.

“I don’t want to be without you.” He murmured, pulling me closer into a tight hug. He
snuggled his face into my hair and breathed in.

“I live right around the block, I’m not going anywhere.” I assured him, feeling his hands run up and down my back.

Pulling away, I pulled a pen from my purse and grabbed his hand. Steadily I marked my cell number and address on his hand. His face looked a little brighter but he still seemed disappointed.

“It’s not you; I just haven’t been home in weeks. My cat probably hates me.” I reassured him, caressing his cheek with the back of my palm. He cupped my cheeks and pulled my face close to his, kissing me deeply.

“I just hate when you’re gone, you’re all I think about.” He whispered against my lips. His words made my heart flutter and my legs feel like jello.

“Go get some sleep and then come find me. I won’t be far.” I said softly, my lips pressing against his one last time before I began my walk home.

Walking in the chill night air, I pulled Jonathan’s cardigan close to my body. I began to think about my current predicament. Here I was seeing this celebrity that I’d known for a month tops and I was already having these feelings. These feelings of attachment, of caring, of…love. I shook that thought out of my head and pulled a cigarette out of my purse. Love had burned me far too many times. I wasn’t going to be sucked in again. I’m already sucked in.

After twenty minutes of walking I reached my apartment building, a feeling of comfort washed over me and yet I missed Jonathan. I missed his warm hands, I missed his soft lips, I missed hearing his voice. Get a grip, Jen it’s been twenty minutes.

Unlocking my door, I walked in to see Milo seated on the back of the couch staring at me. He did not look amused, his orange tail flicked angrily.

“I know, bud I’m sorry. That mean old man got me again.” I said, scratching his head.

After giving my cat some much needed attention, I swept him into bed with me for some sleep. Milo’s soft purring beside me lulled me into some much needed sleep. It felt so good to get a good night’s sleep in my own bed.

Eight hours later I awoke to a bright, sunny day which only added to my fantastic mood. I smiled happily and stretched, jumping out of bed and dancing across the room. I hummed obnoxiously as I set out some clothes for today and grabbed a towel for a shower. My cat watched me curiously as I continued to act in such a manner.

I started my shower and swept the curtains open, checking the water temperature before undressing. Stepping in, I sighed letting the nice warm water cascade over my body. I squirted shampoo into my hand and began to lather it into my hair when a song hit me.

“Her name is Rio as she dances on the sand!” I began to sing, swaying to the music in my head as I continued to shower. I switched between humming it loudly and singing, lost in my own little shower world. I stepped forward and leaned over to grab my body soap. I felt a gust of cool air, turning I came face to face with a very naked Jonathan.

“Boo.” He said widening his eyes and smiling. I jumped and nearly slipped and fell had he not caught me. He held my arm until I steadied myself then returned to giving me a toothy grin.

“The whole floor could hear you singing Duran Duran, babe.” He said with a smirk, placing his hands on my waist, pulling me closer.

“Okay, first of all you had no right to interrupt my shower time and second how the hell did you get in here?” I asked, giving him a confused frown.

“First of all, you did tell me to come find you, not specifying where and when therefore making that argument void. Second, you left your door unlocked which is very dangerous business in this city.” He replied as a matter-o-factly.

I sighed and shook my head, “I’m just not going to argue with you.”

“That’s what I thought.” He said with a smile, kissing my nose. I turned around and tried to continue on with my routine, grabbing my body soap again.

“Could have at least gave me warning before jumping in bare ass naked.” I muttered to myself as I squirted the soap onto my wash cloth.

“What was that?!” Jonathan shouted you could hear the smile in his voice. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and attached his lips to my neck.

“Nothing, nothing!” I shrieked through giggles as he nibbled at my neck. He spun me around quickly and pulled me against his wet body tightly. He looked down at me with a smile before grasping my face and pulling me into a kiss. My hands ran up his sides and over his stomach, running my thumb down the line of hair under his belly button.
As my fingers dangerously approached the end of the happy trail, he pulled away from my kiss to give me a look of warning.

“Don’t start something you don’t intend to finish.” He warned, raising his eyebrows. I smirked defiantly and let my fingers gently stroke his member, causing him to shudder and grit his teeth.

“Alright, but you asked for it.” He said before swiftly grabbing my lower bottom and lifting me up, pressing me against the wall. He pulled my legs around his waist and kept his hands under my bottom to support me.

I ran my fingers through his wet hair before tracing them down to his cheeks, looking deep into his eyes. He gazed back before slowly leaning in and grazing his lips against mine. Our lips just barely touching, I slowly let my touch slide against his upper lip. He let out a shaky breath and slowly pushed himself inside of me. I shuddered against his lips and grasped his shoulders, trying to brace myself as he moved within me.

Softly, I kissed his upper lip and sucked gently, letting my tongue glide underneath his upper lip. He gasped and began to pump faster, grasping my butt tightly, pulling me into him. His breath was hot against my mouth as his breathing began to grow ragged. I titled my head back and let out a moan as he began to move even faster. He didn’t slow down or stop for a second; it was driving me over the edge.

I moved my hands to his hair and pulled at it causing him to let out a groan. Tightening my legs around his waist, I moved my hips with his fast pace. With a few harder, fast thrusts he hit my peak. I cried out against his mouth, letting out shaky moan as my orgasm hit hard. My fingers dug into his shoulder blades and my legs gripped him tightly.

“I’m going to cum.” He moaned softly against my lips, slamming in one more time and finishing himself, breathing hard with exhaustion. He began to let go but I grasped him tighter.

“I don’t think I can stand.” I said hoarsely trying to catch my breath.

“I don’t think I can either.” He said laughing weakly. Gently he dropped my legs down and helped me ease out of the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's sad, I'm so envious of my character.