Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

No Longer Safe

Oli

We arrived at the pizzaria and Christofer ran inside to the mini arcade set up in the back of the shop. I couldn't help but smile, he's just so adorable and childish. Brendon followed Christofer as I went to the front counter to order our pizza.

I ordered vegetarian special and cheese pizza before heading over to the arcade where Christofer was. He was currently attempting to win a teddy bear in those crane games. I smiled and leaned against the door frame as I watched him.

"I can't do it." he complained as the teddy bear slipped right through the crane.

"Let me help." Brendon said smiling as he stood behind Christofer. He placed his hand over Christofer's. His body was pressed against Christofer's and his lips were too close to his neck. "All you have to do is get it in the right position." Brendon said.

I bite down hard on my lip and balled my fist up. I don't like how close he's getting to Christofer. Hell I don't even like him. My phone began to vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out and looked down to see Vic's name flashing on the screen. I looked away from the screen and walked toward out table.

"What's up?" I said attempting to be calm.

"I just needed to tell you I need you to work a little late these next few days." he said sounding slightly overwhelmed.

"May I ask why?"

"I'm just going to be busy and Mike, Tony and Jamie are going to take over for me." was all he said.

"Sure. No problem." I complied. "But what ever's going on, good luck." I told him.

"Thanks." he whispered before hanging up. I sighed loudly and set my phone down.

"Oli!" I looked up to Christofer and smiled at him. He came running to me holding a teddy bear. The one he wanted. "Look what Brendon helped me win." he giggled showing me the bear.

"That's great." I smiled. wrapping my arm around his waist when he took a seat next to me.

Christofer stared at me intently for awhile before leaning up to me, "What's wrong?" he asked softly.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." I told him as the food came.

Hesitantly he nodded and sat back down in his chair.

_


I opened the door to our apartment leading a tried Christofer in. He held onto me, his eye droopy and his body sluggish. I smiled and kissed the side of his head before walking in, but I felt something crunch under my feet.

I bent down and picked it up a white envelope. "W-what's that?" Christofer asked looking up to me. His named was written on the front so I handed it to him. He looked at it with confusion as he ripped it open and took out the small note.

He unfolded it and read it. I looked down at the note and read the perfect writing;

Christofer,

I've been watching you for awhile now. But your damn boyfriend continues to get in the way. One day, you will be mine and mine only.


I could feel Christofer shuddered under my touch and I held him tighter. "W-who wrote that?" I asked softly.

"I-I d-don't know." Christofer whispered holding tightly onto me.

I wrapped my arms around him protectively not feeling so safe anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
that took hella long.
i've been busy and ugh i'm not even going to make up an excuse.
anyway, our lovely christofer has a stalker.
<3