Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

Trails Of Blood.

Falling asleep after last night was a hard thing to do, but I managed to halfway through the movie. With Oli holding me, all I could feel was loved; I forgot all about the letter, for a little while, until the nightmares started.
The cold air is blowing against my face, I look back -BAD IDEA- he's there, chasing me down the dark alley. I can't make myself look away from the trudging figure behind me, until I step on a rat causing me to scream.
‘Stupid Chris, you can’t even run without being scared of something on the street. You can do it; the end is near just keep going without any fears. Who are you kidding? You’re afraid of my own shadow half the time.’ Mentally scolding myself, I keep going trying to put distance between me and the person who’s insistent on following me from the school yard.
Against my better judgment, I look back again to see that the figure isn’t behind me anymore. ‘He’s not behind me anymore?! Where’d he go?’ Slowing my pace to a jog, I face the direction I’m going to see him standing at the end of the alley.
‘WHAT JUST HAPPENED? I THOUGHT HE WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME?!’ The stranger obviously saw my confused facial expression as to me hearing his chuckle.
“Oh Christofer, don’t make this harder than it has to be, all I want to do is take you away from that bumbling idiot you call a boyfriend. That’s all, just come with me and no one will get hurt, well except Oli.” He laughs again while smirking. I’ve seen that smirk! He seems so familiar, but I can’t place that face. “Don’t you see how much I love you? I’ve always been there for you, but that stupid Oli got to you first. Although, we don’t have to worry about him anymore, do we Christofer?” He gives me a sickeningly sweet grin while looking behind me.
‘Just look Chris, you can do it. It’s not going to hurt you, will it?’ Slowly, I turn around to see nothing but a trail of blood. I feel the ache in my stomach as my eyes follow the trail to where the blood came from. The contents of my stomach make their way up my throat, laying there was my dear Oli, his eyes are empty, like something sucked the life out of them in one shot, mouth gaping open and his hands are clutching a dagger, plunged into his heart.
“Now we can be together Christofer, just me and you and stupid Oli won’t get in our way anymore, he won’t be there to ruin what we have. It’ll be me who’s arms you’ll wake up in each and every morning, not his. He won’t be there to take you away from me any longer; it’ll be me taking your virginity when you’re finally ready. I’ll be there when you have your weak moments, holding you and you’ll finally fall in love with me. “He takes me into his arms, forcing me to stay still with all of the strength he has. “You’ll want to marry ME, not Oli and by next year’s time, we’ll be married with children. Wouldn’t you like that Chris? You could be with ME, instead of Oli, the fag that used to be your boyfriend. All he was doing was keeping you from what you really wanted to do in life, what you could achieve with me by your side, I can buy you anything and everything you’ve ever dreamed of. Isn’t this what you want? I know that this is what I want, you’re all I want and all I’ve ever need. Just say yes Chris, and we can move to any place you want, we could be together forever. All you need to do is—“
“NO. I DON’T WANT YOU. I WANT OLI, WHY DID YOU DO THIS? I WANTED TO BE WITH OLI. I DON’T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY OR THINGS WE CAN’T DO BECAUSE OF THE SHORTAGE OF IT. I WANT HIM AND THAT’S ALL THAT I’VE EVER WANTED. HE WAS THERE WHEN I NEEDED SOMEONE. NOT YOU.” I scream into his face, pounding against his chest with my balled fists.
He shakes me, “Chris! Chris! Chris, baby wake up! I’m here. Don’t worry, whoever it is, he won’t get you, I won’t let him.” I open my eyes to the blinding light coming from the window, Oli looking at me with a frightened look on his face but it goes away as I wrap my arms tightly around his waist.
“Iwassoafraidthatyouweredead,don’teverleavemeokay?” I mumble into his chest while inhaling his sweet scent. Cuddling up to Oli while he was sitting up wasn’t the easiest thing for me to do.
“What are you talking about? I’m right here baby; I’m always going to be here for you until you don’t want me any longer. Even then, you’ll still have to pry my hands off the door handle to keep me away from the man I love. “He says while adjusting us to an easier position to sit while leaning on the headboard to cuddle. “I’m not leaving you until you tell me you don’t want me around you, but I highly doubt that’s going to happen any time soon, considering what’s happening right now. I need to keep you safe, and that’s what I’m doing, keeping my precious gem away from people who don’t deserve to be in its presence.” He says while kissing the top of my forehead.
“Do you want to go back to sleep or watch another movie?” He asks after a few minutes of silence.
“I-I want to w-watch another movie.” I manage to say. “C-Can we watch Night at the Museum?”
“Of course sweetie, anything you want to do, we’ll do it. I’d do anything for you because I love you with all of my being.” He says while getting up to put in the DVD. After putting it in the DVD player, he gets back into bed with me. “Just relax and enjoy the movie Christofer, I know how much you love it when the monkey slaps him.”
I giggled just thinking of that scene and cuddled up to Oli when the movie started to show the commercials enjoying the time I have with Oli. Although my thoughts kept travelling back to the dream I had.
“Chris? Do you—“
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh gosh guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated and sorry for the cliffhanger.
I've had band camp, finals, writers block and best friends fighting.
Although, those are no excuses so from now on, I'll try to update more.
If you're interested, I'm writing a story on Wattpad about a summer at band camp. (Based off my own life and I know, I'm cheating on Mibba, DON'T HURT ME. .-.)
Comment on my profile/Message me about your thoughts? c:
Love you guys. <3