Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

Show Me Your Heart

I took a deep breath pushing open the doors to the tattoo parlor. I stepped inside walking to the front counter where Vic sat shuffling through some papers.

"Hello." I greeted resting my arms on the wooden counter.

"Welcome back." He greeted smiling widely. "You have everything?"

I nodded, handing him all the papers Mike gave me yesterday. He took them and looked them over.

"Great so I guess you could start by answering the phone, assisting people when they come in. Be friendly." Vic said laughing lightly.

"Will do." I said sitting behind the counter. As soon as I sat down the phone rang, I quickly picked it up. "Hello Fuentes Tattoo Shop how may I help you?" I answered feeling like I'm some secretary for some doctor office.

"I want to schedule an appointment with Mike for Wednesday at 6 pm?" the man said.

"Ok," I replied scribbling it down on the calendar in front of me. "Alright see you then." I answered, hanging up and sighing loudly; falling back into the chair.

"Someone got their first phone call!" Mike teased, walking up to the counter with a girl beside him. He laughed turning to the young girl, "Thanks for coming by, hope to see you soon." he said waving at the girl as she headed out the shop smiling and looking down at the tattoo on her arm.

"Is this all I do all day?" I asked looking up to Mike as he climbed onto the counter.

"Basically, we mostly talk a lot of the time. Waiting for people to come in and what not." he said shrugging and picking up a pencil and notepad as he began to scribble. "So tell me about yourself Oliver."

"Well what do you want to know?" I asked nervously.

"What do you want to tell me?" Mike asked.

"Well I moved here with my boyfriend not to long ago." I mumbled glancing up to him. "You're not like homophobic right?" I asked.

"Nah, my bestie's gay. I have no problem with it." He shrugged as his hand glided across the paper. "What else?"

"Um, I have a little brother. Tom, he's an aspiring photographer." I added thinking about my little brother. How much he's helped me all those years, I need to call him when I get home.

"Interesting. What else? For all I know you could be a serial killer." Mike laughed looking at me. "You aren't a serial killer are you?"

I chuckled, "No, I can assure you I've never killed someone before."

"Good, just double checking."

"What about you?" I asked curious about the dude sitting in front of me. "What's your story?"

He stopped drawing and looked up to the ceiling in deep thought. "Well my family's Mexican, I lived with my older brother Vic and my mom in San Diego until Vic graduated and came down here to open the shop. Then I graduated and came down to help him." He paused for a second then looked to me. "That's about it, there's nothing special about me."

I nodded my head looking down to the desktop when the door opened and a man walked in. Mike squealed in excitement, "Jaime you're here. It's about time!" He giggled hugging the man.

The guy, Jaime hugged Mike back then looked at me. "Already filled the position?" He asked smiling softly at me. "Hello I'm Jaime." He greeted shaking my hand.

I smiled and shook his hand, "I'm Oli."

The day dragged on and I found myself bored on many occasions. I looked up to the clock on the wall, 8:31. I sighed and finished hanging up some of Mike's new artwork on the wall. "Ok Oli you're free for the day." Vic said from the back.

I quickly jumped off the small ladder and folded it up putting it in supply closet. I run to the back of the counter and gather my things walking over to Vic in the back tattooing his younger brother.

"See you tomorrow." I said waving good-by to them.

"Hey Olli," Vic called back. I turned on my heel and walked back to him. "Come in during Sunday and get a tattoo, and bring you're boyfriend." Vic said smirking slightly.

I blushed softly, "I thought we're closed on Sunday." I mumbled.

"We are, but we usually hang out here for fun." Mike answered looking at me. "We have some beers, have a little fun." He shrugged.

"Ok, I'll see of he wants to." I smiled heading toward the front. I looked down to my shoes still blushing slightly; maybe Christofer and I could get a matching tattoo or something.

Then I fell to the floor with a loud thump. I groaned and rubbed my behind looking up to see Jaime there, "Sorry." I mumbled.

"Are you ok?" Jaime asked chuckling slightly and helping me to my feet.

I nodded softly still rubbing the sore pot, "Yeah, hardwood floor doesn't hurt that bad." I grumbled sarcastically.

Jaime laughed, "So you'll be here tomorrow?"

I nodded smiling softly, "Yup."

"I just noticed but you have a slight English accent." Jaime said.

"Oh I use to live Sheffield England." I told him nodding my head slightly. "But my dad moved us to Joplin Missouri." I added. "But the I came here with my boyfriend."

"Well it's a good thing came to the states, other wise I'd never meet you." Jaime said and I couldn't help but get the feeling that he was flirting with me. Maybe's he's the gay best friend Mike was talking about.

-

I got to the apartment about 30 minutes later; I opened the front door and silently slipped into the apartment. The house was empty, only one light on and that's from the lamp by the shitty couch. I walked into Christofer’s and my bedroom where he laid sleeping with a book.

I smiled softly walking over to him as he slept. I took the book and marked his page before setting it aside. I pulled the blanket over his small frame before kissing his forehead.

"Oli?" he mumbled softly stirring around a bit.

"Go to sleep." I told him brushing his hair back.

He hummed and soon he was fast asleep again. I smiled and left the room heading to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

As I waited for the hot pocket to warm up in the microwave I decided to call Tom and see how he's been.

"Hello." he replied.

"Tommy?" I asked smiling softly.

"Oli, how are you? Is New York as fun as everyone says it is?" he asked.

"You'd love it, a big city to take millions of pictures in. I can't wait for you to come down for New Years." I said smiling.

"I can't wait to, how's the job hunting?"

"Already got a job at a tattoo shop, it's really cool."

"That's so awesome. I never thought I'd have a cool brother living in New York working in a tattoo shop." Tom laughed.

I snorted, and laughed shortly, not finding it very funny. "So I wasn't cool before?" I asked.

"Nope, not at all."

"Thanks." I said, sarcasm dripping from the words. "So how're things with you and Cristina?"

"Really good, she's the best, I really love her." Tom gushed.

"Aw, how cute."

"And how are things with you and Chris?"

"Pretty good, I'm afraid with my new job taking up most of my days and his classes we won't have enough time to hang out like we use to." I said voicing my concerns.

"Don't worry about it, you guys love each other so I'm sure you guys will make time." Tom assured me.

"Thanks Tom." I sighed.

"Ok bro, call you later I still have homework." Tom said.

We said our quick good byes and say hi to mom before I hung up. I rested my head against the table, my mind going back to Jaime in the shop. He wasn't flirting with me. He couldn't be.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait, I've been super busy recently.
comment & sub?