Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

Smiles.

Oli

I peeked into our bedroom seeing Christofer reading a book on our bed. I smiled and walked over to him, I reached for his hand and lightly pulled him off the bed. His book slipped onto the bed and he stared at me with a smile and a soft blush coating his cheeks. "Dinner's ready." I told him lacing my fingers through his as I lead him out the bedroom.

We walked to dinning table where I had our plates set up, there were candles lit and the lights where dimmed down. Christofer giggled and took seat, "It's pretty Oli." he whispered watching as I disappeared into the kitchen. I came back out with both of our plates and set them in front of us.

I took a seat across from Christofer and watched as he took a bit bite of his food. He hummed and smiled, "it's yummy." he said through a mouth full of food.

I smiled and took a small bite watching as Christofer devoured his food. "Did you like it?" I asked.

He nodded enthusiastically and watched me with a smile, "Sorry Oli." he apologized softly. "For getting mad at you."

I shook my head and reached for his hand holding it tightly in mine, "I should be apologizing." I told him. "I was acting like a jealous boyfriend and I should know you won't do anything with him." I said. "I'm sorry." I added.

Christofer smiled and walked over to me sitting down next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held onto me. "You have nothing to worry about." Christofer whispered.

I kissed the top of his head and held him even closer. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

I woke up early, holding Christofer in my arms. He yawned and looked up at me with a smile. "Good morning." I whispered brushing his hair from his face.

"Mmm Good morning." he hummed softly.

We both stayed in bed just staring at each other, I didn't want to move from here. It's moments like these where I wish it could last a life time. "Oli." he whispered. "I don't wanna go to school." he whispered nuzzling his face against my bare chest.

I smiled and ran my fingers down his back feeling his shuddered. "You have to go." I told him. "And I have to go to work."

"Can I go to work with you?" Christofer asked looking up at me. He batted his eyes and pouted.

"I'd love for you to come, but you need to go to school." I told him. "You have a scholarship and you don't want to lose it."

Christofer sighed and nodded pulling the covers off him. "Ok I'll go get ready." he sighed as he walked to the bathroom. I got out of bed as well and walked to our closet pulling out a t-shirt and some jeans. Christofer came out of the bathroom with a towel hung loosely on his hips. He walked over to me and pulled out the hoodie I just took out.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I wanna smell like you." He said as he grabbed his clothes for the day. He ran back into the bathroom. I smiled and quickly got ready before heading to the kitchen and making Christofer something to eat.

I set the bowl of cereal on the table as Christofer came in. He looked so adorable with my sweater on, it fit him a bit bigger and hung loosely on his body. "Ready?" he quickly ate the food and took my hand. "Walk me to school?" he asked.

I nodded and kissed his cheek before we headed out the apartment. I held onto his hand tightly as I walked him to school. He was so happy, talking and giggling and telling me stories.

I can't help but smile, Christofer always makes me smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
((:
sorry the ending kinda sucks, my brother's waiting for me to get off the computer and my dog is trying to eat the keyboard.
<3