God Hates Us

Kelsi

“To be honest I don’t want to meet this fucktard,” I told Clover as we walked to my house. Seriously, The Bullet For My Valentine Concert seemed much more appropriate today then going to meet my mother’s new hubby.

My mother, well she’s a whore to put it nicely; if you can even call someone a whore and mean it in a nice way. I say she is because she always has a new boyfriend every day, or week depending on which way you want to look at it. Just because she has been dating this guy for, what she say a month? Why do I have to meet him? He’s none of my concern. He’ll be gone by next week anyways.

Clover just chuckled and shrugged. “I would rather not meet him and have my mom sneaking around. Cause I could care less about this man!” I ranted on some more.

“Hey, you’ll live. No worries,” Clover continued to reassure me.

“Fine,” I sighed and stopped once we got to my front porch. I stood there for a while debating on whether to bolt for it and go to that concert or to stay and meet this guy. “See, here are my options. Concert or new guy,” I said weighing them. “Concert wins, come on Clove,” I said grabbing my phone out of my pocket to call our guy friend Mitchel.

“Hey, come pick us up. We are outside the front of my mom’s house.” I hung up after that and smirked evilly at Clover who just shook her head and chuckled.

“You are a disturbed kid.”

“I don’t care about this fucktard! If they are really together he’ll be here by the time I get back or tomorrow. I don’t care.”

Mitchel in his black Camero rounded the corner and I became giddy. “We are going to go see BMFV, Clove! Matt Tuck and his smexi voice,” I squealed.

Mitchel, was at least six feet tall. He has black hair, blue eyes, and a gorgeous body. Who’s to say that one day he won’t be my hunk of a man.

“Hey!” I winked at Mitchel as he lowered his window on his car.

“Hey, hop in,” he said motioning to the back of his car. I hopped in the back with Clover and I
pouted.

“Why are you pouting?” Clover chuckled.

“Because he brought his girlfriend,” I whispered and jabbed my finger at the back of her seat. If only that hot man was single. There is no doubt in my mind what I would do to him if he were single.

I practically ran to the front of the crowd as BMFV started playing. Hey, besides Avenged Sevenfold they are one of my favorite bands! I groaned inwardly as it ended though and low and behold outside waiting for me was my mother.

“Have fun,” Mitchel chuckled as he pulled his girlfriend to his side and walked to his car. I groaned again and Clover just elbowed me with what seemed to be an I told you so type thing.

“Hi mom!” I said with as much enthusiasm as I could.

“Get your ass in this car right now. Clover your mom’s worried sick! I’ll take you home.” I rolled my eyes but got into the back of the car anyways. “You were supposed to be there to meet your father! I mean…,” she stumbled.

“Whoa, whoa hold up. My father? The guy I have never seen? The guy who fucking walked out of your life to be famous wannabe rock star! Come on mom, who said I wanted to meet this fucking asshole.”

“I did, so shut your mouth.” I did as I was told and before we even got out of the grounds we stopped on the shoulder on the highway and picked some random dude up. I gave him a weird look.

“Picking strangers up now, great!” I grumbled to no one in particular. The guy was wearing a hoodie that shadowed his face, so I couldn’t get a good look at him.

Either mom was doing her job in front of me or this guy was the guy she was talking about; my so called father.

“Hey, did you get her?” he said in a voice I would never have reckognized but as I looked over at Clover acknowledgment was snapped on her face.

“Yeah, she’s in the back. The one with the red hair and the other is her friend Clover.” I saw him nod.

“Do you know who that is?” I whispered to Clover. She looked at me and an astonished look crossed her face.

“Your dad is Frank Iero?” she asked a little too loud cause out of the corner of my eye I saw the guy in the front seat stiffen.

“Hell, I don’t know. I don’t even know who Frank Iero is.” Clover just shook her head and kept quiet and went off into her own world. I didn’t bother pulling her out of it. I was busy trying to think of who the hell Frank Iero was.

“So, your Kelsi,” the guy said turning around to face me in his seat while he pushed the hood off his head.

He wasn’t a bad looking guy, but none the less he wasn’t of my taste, especially if he was dating my mother.

“Yeah, and you’re my so called Father. Not nice to fucking meet you.” I turned away from him and stretched out in the back. I was tired from the concert and from school. I just made a mental note to google his name tomorrow morning and figure out who the hell he was.

Frank went silent and turned back around in his seat and looked at my mom sadly.

“Don’t worry dear. She’ll warm up to you.”

“The hell I will,” I said to myself and said goodbye to Clover as we dropped her off at home and drove to my house.

When we got home no one stopped me from going to my room to change and sleep. If they did I would bring my wrath down on them and no one would like me. When I’m tired, stay out of my way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! Comments Please! ;3
Kelsi