Status: Updating

Demonic Lovers

Chapter 4

I paced in my room as I waited for Axle to return. This waiting was worse than the first since I knew what was going to happen. Kissing a demon wasn’t just something sexual. Opening yourself up like that allowed them to take some of your soul.

“But I would never hurt you.” Leon whispered as we sat under some tree and dipped are feet in the water. I was sitting practically in his lap and he was cradling my face in his palms. It made me feel oddly vulnerable. I’d been taught dozens of ways to kill someone just from the staring position we were in.

But I knew he’d never hurt me. Which was a stupid thing to believe. All my life I’d been told rules to follow and I was breaking the most important one now. Never ever trust a demon no matter the smile. I see what the elders meant now. Whenever Leon smiled it made me want to forget about the war that had pitted us against one another. Even with his fangs in view I trusted him to kiss my neck and nip at my collar bone. Was it stupid? Yes. Did I care? I couldn’t answer that.

“Okay but if I tell you to stop you do it or I’m staking your ass.” I growled and he laughed. The words of a boy in love am I right? Also the words of a boy was just simply talking about only kissing. Something he’d never done. I didn’t have time for romance when I was being taught how to keep myself alive. Leon’s hand went to one of my ears and as a groan left me lips he kissed me.


“Off in la la land bunny rabbit?” I didn’t allow myself to jump as Axle shut the door. His shirt was unbuttoned and he smiled. All I saw was want in his smile and my defenses flew up. This kiss wasn’t going to be cute, romantic or leave me wanting more. I was going to grim and bear with it to keep Mica safe. I needed at least one other half breed around.

Axle slid his tie off and tossed it in corner followed by his slacks and his shirt. He laid down on the bed and got comfortable. His red eyes watched me as I pressed myself against the wall. His icy white blonde hair and pale skin made him seem angelic against the white sheets.

“Come.” He said and I forced myself over to the bed. I sat on the very edge and he chuckled. Axle sat up and I tensed even farther. He reached out and his fingers and stroked my arm. I relaxed just a tiny bit and Axle grabbed my arm and shoved me under him. I struggled on impulse and Axle smacked the side of my legs.

“Maybe I should just sell Mica to someone. Blood from a pure female neko is always in high demand.”
“No please don’t” I whined and he shook his head. Axle sighed and buried his face in my neck. His hands where placed on my chest as he inhaled. He seemed so light on top of me. If I wasn’t taught to never underestimate my enemy I would think I could jus easily overpower him. Axle’s nails drug down my torso. I hissed and my hands went to his shoulders to push him away. Axle sighed and his weight left me for a minute. He was back soon and he jerked my hands up. He bound my hands together and tied them to the railing.

I arched my back and struggled to unbind myself. Axle watched me for a second before he straddled me again. He wasted no time in sealing our lips together. I was right. He didn’t kiss me he was taking my soul. I felt the cold smoke tickling across my tongue and I screamed. I fought against his hold even more. Tears raced down my cheeks and I let out a sob into his mouth. I didn’t want to die like this. I’d seen bodies that had been drained of its soul and it scared me. It was just a husk and I would rather die with a bullet or spear through my chest.

Suddenly his mouth was torn from me when Mica jerked his head back. A butter knife was held to his throat and in her hand was lethal.
“Get the fuck off my friend you hell demon.”