Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

Is This Where You Thought I'd Be

Nudged into consciousness, I glanced up at the strangers surrounding me, there was more than one person, and I was safe. As my vision cleared, I saw why I recognized the voices; three faces peered down at me, Jared, Andy and Alex. Muttering to themselves they tried to work out what I was doing and how I had got here. They bustled around me trying to see what was wrong. ‘That must have been some wild party’ joked Alex until he got a better look at me, I had blood pooling around me, torn clothing and a headache the size of the city. The alley I was in wasn’t as narrow as others making it easier for them to get to me and tend my injuries. It was cluttered with rubbish bins, empty bottles, cans and
The largest and more noticeable of my wounds, the gash on my knee from when my heel had snapped and I had fallen was the first to be treated. A loud tearing noise filled the air as Jared ripped the sleeve of his top, pressing it firmly to my knee as the blood pumped franticly out of my graze. The deep cut was filled with shards of glass, small stones and general debris, only now could I assess the damage done to my body. I was woozy, the drug still in my system, inhibiting my actions. I tried to stand but fell backwards landing roughly on the ground, sending splashes of blood in the direction of the boys.
‘W…w...what is that?’ Andy’s voice was quiet and gentle as he pointed shocked, stuttering his words, Andy’s eyes were fixed on my upper thigh, the holes in my fish net tights was much larger than it should have been, and four lines of raw flesh continued to bleed, ‘uhmm’ I was unable to form a response, words jumbled in my mind, letters dancing wildly. I had no clue how to explain what had happened to me I couldn’t talk I could only mumble and use my eyes, the only problem my eyes were cloudy, the effects of the drug still hadn’t worn off. I tried to think, the drug must have been in the drink, wait if so why did he offer me both? Now I came to think of it, he hadn’t had either drink, most likely drugged them both so either way he would have me, he didn’t count on me being that resistant to it, you know what they say about over use and adapting immunity to the substance.
Andy and Jared’s firm grip grasped my cold, limp hands and pulled as Alex supported my head from behind. I was on my feet staggering; at least I could hold myself up. ‘Shit’ Alex exclaimed after removing his hands from the back of my head to find crimson blood dripping down his arms, more injuries I hadn’t a clue on how they had happened. Wiping the blood childishly back onto my little black dress, which until this moment I hadn’t noticed the side panel had been torn out, no doubt when Elliot had been forcing himself on top of me.
No I didn’t want to remember this, hadn’t I already suffered enough, visions from my past flooded my mind, I was unable to control them or my emotions. Tears made salty tracks down my bruised cheeks, before landing on the floor in little splashes. My past was mixing with my present, I couldn’t let it I had to stop myself, I didn’t know why I did it I just did, my head feeling slightly better with each contact to the wall. One final time and the voices, memories in my head would stop, before I could connect my forehead to the wall my shoulders were grabbed and pinned in place, I screamed swallowing on blood as it flowed from my head and collected in my mouth, mixing with the large volume that began pouring from my nose and mouth I began to choke. Spluttering and gasping for breath, hard pats on the back cleared my lungs and I could breath clearly again.
Three shocked faces stared back at me when I turned to thank them, Andy’s tears mixed with mine forming tiny puddles on the floor, now I had scared him, not to mention Jared, who looked emotionless but I could tell he angry if not anything else and Alex, who I had stunned so badly he was unable to make a joke out of the past few minutes.
I couldn’t tell them, I didn’t want to feel weak, they already knew too much about me, no thanks to Charlie. Now Charlie was in my mind, at least the memory and anger I felt towards him took my mind of my past and current situation. This was a night I didn’t want to remember or repeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
two chapters in one day aren't you guys lucky
for my friends who are partying 2moz and wont be able to read tomorrows chapter
enjoy comment and subscribe
holly :) xx