Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

Making Cut's With A Plastic Knife

Who was she that bitch, she had him touching, hugging and kissing her. I lasted so long without emotions now I was feeling too many to cope with, anger, jealousy and pain. She was a complete opposite to me; did he hate me that much? I had been drugged, nearly raped and injured; he was the one person I wanted to see, I guess I was wrong he wouldn’t help me.
I ran I couldn’t look at him any longer, stumbling down the hallway and stairs, through the kitchen grabbing a knife on my way through, and into the bathroom, the one I’d had my breakdown and he’d almost died in. The door didn’t have a lock on it, since they’d broken it to get to me and because the door had been closed it was off limits. I didn’t know where else to go, looking around for a place of refuge my mind deciding the bath would be the best place. The large white tub was more like a pool, it was big enough for three people or more, I contorted my self into the foetal position. I glanced at the weapon I’d picked, a plastic knife, it wasn’t the best but it would do its job.
I was better off alone with no emotions, I told myself over and over each time I added a small cut to my left arm, just below my elbow. The plastic blade didn’t go a smooth as I would have liked, so instead of a swift line it was more of a hacked mess, it didn’t matter to me it still helped me to relax.
A small cough broke my trance; nervously I turned my head, Charlie. Without saying a single word he walked over and climbed into the bath with me, removing the knife from my grip and cradling me in his arms. I collapsed into his embrace only wincing when our contact put pressure on my injuries, he released once a small gasp of pain left my lips. Charlie moved carefully away from me, just far enough to see the damage on my body, his eyes wide with fear at every new cut. He was drawn to the four scratches on my leg, the only unnatural injury that I didn’t cause.
‘I…I...I… can explain’ I stuttered my worry pierced my voice, ‘only if you want to’ Charlie’s soft voice reassured me, I knew I should tell him. ‘O…o…okay, well I went to Caitlin’s party with Gemma, then I met the jocks’ ’assholes, did they do this to you?’ he mumbled anger began clouding his judgment, I nodded feebly, continuing my tale ‘Elliot decided to give me a tour, we went and got drinks, I think mine was drugged. Well we continued the tour until I started feeling dizzy, we were in the bedroom when I stumbled and collapsed on the bed, Elliot tried to force himself on me’ I was now choking on tears as I began again, ‘I was stronger than I should’ve been, I pushed him off when he fell his hand scratched my thigh and I ran. When I was running to find you, I fell and hurt my knee, then collapsed in the alley and hurt my head. Jared, Alex and Andy found me and helped me up; they explained why you were angry with me and brought me here. Then I walked in and saw you with her, I couldn’t bear it and ran and you know the rest’ by the time I’d finished Charlie had jumped from the bath, was he going to leave me now? He didn’t instead he found the others and a first aid kit, now it was going to get more painful.
Carefully stepping out of my tattered dress leaving me in a strapless bra and black underwear, my willingness to strip shocked the boys who stood there mouths gaping. Andy picked up my dress and left, I wasn’t sure whether he was being helpful or finding an excuse not to see me semi naked. Alex and Gavin were later pushed out of the large frame, only Jared and Charlie remained they were needed to clean out my wounds. They started with the one at the back of my head, firmly pressing a moist antiseptic wipe directly over the cut; the pain tingled through my body. Next were the self inflicted ones on my wrist and the unknown ones where the side panel had been ripped from my dress, they delicately moved on to the scratches on my thigh, Jared hadn’t known how I had injured myself till Charlie whispered, I was unable to hear the muffled words but could tell what they had been when Jared muttered ‘bastard’. The final injury had been my knee, I could barley handle the pain without making a sound, glass and stones hit the floor one by one as they were removed, once clean Jared and Charlie tightly pulled a bandage around my knee, one around my wrist and another around my thigh.
Andy reentered quietly, handing me the hoodie, the one I always seemed to end up wearing when I came to Charlie’s.
My version of the whole night was repeated to Gavin, Alex, Jared and Andy by Charlie, the hatred was visible in their faces. There would be problems after this, if only I could’ve known how bad they would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long i hurt both of my wrists so cant type fast properly
thanks for commenting and subscribing, continue the good work
holly :) xx