Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

There Is Nothing You Can Do That I Have Not Already Done To Myself

I spent the rest of the weekend at Charlie’s, the others spent there time there as well, going home only to get clothes, I wore Charlie’s clothes. I hadn’t gone home since the incident; I rang my grandmother Saturday morning once the drug had worn off and told her I was staying with friends.
I had the worse section to clean up, we had divided the entire house into parts, and I unluckily received the back garden. My job consisted of me cleaning out the pool, picking up all the cans and an all over spruce up. Jared had the kitchen and lounge, Charlie had his room and the upstairs bathroom, Andy had the downstairs bathroom and hallway, Alex had the stairs and upstairs hallway and Gavin had been left with the other two bedrooms. I began my job, dumping the bottles and cans in separate bags and cigarette butts in another. Next I drained the pool, sprayed the sides and scrubbed, everyone else was finished by the time I had covered one side of the pool, but I had to continue. Finishing about an hour later, I left the hose as it lazily tickled slowly filling up the pool after I had added the chemicals to purify it.
It was probably best if I went home, my grandparents would be worried, the drive home with Charlie was filled with my awful singing, giggling and random smiles. We pulled up round the corner, my grandmother still hated him, she hated ‘his kind’ and how he’d hurt me. I wondered nervously, would she be suspicious, I had on an old pair of his jeans, a baggy band tee and a pair of worn converses, would she tell that these weren’t mine? Sneaking in through the back door, I had secretly got a key made up; silently locking it behind me I made my way to my room and slid in between the sheets.
The morning sun shone through the large panes of glass uncovered by the curtains I had forgotten to pull together last night, the smell of breakfast wafted down the hallway, into my room. Lazily I got up, conflicted about my blazer colour choice eventually I chose the white, I would have to make it seem as if nothing was wrong. Teaming the blazer with skinny jeans, a doctor who top and Charlie’s worn converses, he wasn’t getting them back anytime soon.
It was the day to present the projects we’d been working on in pairs, as Charlie and I took to the front to show our project I felt a pair of eyes following my every movement, Elliot. Charlie and I had completed our project before we’d had our fight, and now I could tell he was averting his gaze from Elliot, he was disgusted and angry, these feeling were most likely to make a come back later. Elliot sat there a big smile on his face and the wicked glint in his glistening eyes. The presentation was quick, we had made a small comic strip using the killjoys created by my chemical romance, each little detail was to perfection, mouths gaped as the drawings were shown, even Mr Sullivan looked in awe. I returned to my seat, a blush beginning to dominate my cheeks.
Class was over, the other projects were good but no way near as ours, I know that sounds bigheaded but we’d put in more effort and it showed. The class emptied quickly leaving Mr Sullivan and I, he smiled white teeth glinting and praised me ‘That was amazing, even I didn’t think you had that in you’ I didn’t know whether to be offended or pleased, forcing a smile on my face I left, I had a bed feeling something was about to happen.
With my head high I walked out, eyes shifting from side to side, what was going to happen? Just when I thought I was clear and just being stupid a hand snaked around my elbow pulling me hard towards the stranger. I still didn’t know who was pulling me as we continued around empty corridors, where were we going? ‘Crap!’ I gasped as my head was slammed against the wall reopening the cut from Friday night, as the warm blood trickled down my back my eyes met the strangers, the signature wicked glint gave away his identity. A hand held my wrists together above my head, I couldn’t escape, Elliot’s free hand held my head straight while he spoke words dripping in aggression and certainty. His hip pressed me firmly against the wall, where was this heading?
‘If you dare tell anyone about Friday night you will pay. I will personally hunt you down and I will get what I want, a repeat of Friday is never happening, I call the shots and you will suffer greater than you can ever imagine’ clearly Elliot didn’t know about my past ‘Even if one of your little emo fag friends know they better not tell anyone, even though no one will believe them over me. Don’t disobey me, you can’t even begin to understand the pain I can cause you’ ‘There not fags’ the only words I could think fell from my mouth as an almost whisper, ‘Understand babe’ was he finished, the grip around my chin loosened and I nodded my head feebly. ‘Good’ he stated, droplets of saliva showered my face and neck, I had never felt this dirty and scared, and that was bad considering my past. Releasing my hands he turned on his heels and walked off, only stopping near the door to wink at me saying ‘Do it if you don’t believe me, make my day.’ I felt my skin crawl as I rubbed my wrists, marks had been left where his hands had been, I had forgotten all about the head injury.
Footsteps began to echo through the hallway, was he coming back, my heart began to beat faster, and then the familiar figure approached. Charlie walked towards me, worry in his eyes, I had supposed to of met him, did he think I’d ditched him? I turned ashamed, I didn’t want him to see anything was wrong, unfortunately the trail of blood had absorbed into my blazer, ruining the pure surface, he would know something was up. Charlie’s eyes sparkled while he looked into mine, seeing the pain in my eyes he knew instantly what I was feeling, I shied away when he went to hug me, I didn’t want to be touched. His and slipped in mine, I gasped the pain of the pressure effected my wrists, he gently lead me to the nurses room. The blonde nurse cleaned the wound at the back of my head and put on a small bandage, she checked my wrists already bruises had began to show, ‘uhmm, I can’t tell you what happened, trust me please’ I pleaded, her hair bounced as she nodded, the hand shaped bruises were obvious. ‘It wasn’t me by the way, Nurse’ Charlie’s voice was honest and calm in contradiction to his heat beat and breathing that were wildly erratic.
We left; I sat cradled in Charlie’s arms, again. The others saw my injuries, they now knew as much as Charlie but I couldn’t tell them the rest. Okay, Elliot wasn’t a very smart guy but I some how believed him, I was in trouble and there was nothing I could do to stop it, another feeling that I hated.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long had very little sleep for the last few days ;)
here its two chapters in one :)
comment please, it makes me happy:)
holly :) xx