Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Obsessed

Ten

Star woke up to see that she was curled up into Matt’s chest. Quickly she jumped away from him and ran out of the room seeing that the door was wide open. She raced down the stairs and heard yelling behind her. Stupidly she looked back and only looked forward again to slam striating into the front door and fall to the ground with a pounding headache beginning to form.

“Wow you’re an idiot.” Brian chuckled and tossed the dizzy girl over his shoulder and carried her into the kitchen.

He carelessly tossed her onto one of the chairs and pulled out the first aid kit for the small cut on her forehead from slamming into the door. She hissed in pain when he rubbed alcohol on the cut before putting a small band-aid on it.

“Listen to me now girl, your not getting out of here so you better buckle down and get used to us now before you go and get yourself hurt.” Brian seized her arm, keeping her from running away.

“Ya feel me?” He asked, narrowing his eyes at her.

Star nodded then once he smiled and let go of her arm she spat in his face. She ran away quickly up the stairs to find Matt before Brian could catch her. Star ran inside of the room deemed hers and was relieved to see Matt sitting on the bed rubbing his eyes sleepily. She sighed the Brian raced into the room and tackled her on the ground. Matt intervened quickly and threw his friend off of Star.

“Whoa calm the hell down!” He yelled.

“Nah man she spit in my fucking face!” Brian spat back at Star.

Matt growled and pointed for his friend to leave then slapped Star with more force than Zacky had. She fell to the floor and was reminded that she really wasn’t safe here. Star huddled in the corner away from Matt. She was crying and shaking.

“Star….” Matt started to say.

“Leave me alone…..you……you….you monster!” She cried.

He felt a pang of sadness shoot through his heart when he heard those words. Matt looked at Star once more before walking out of the room and locking the door behind him. He could hear her sobs all the way down the hall and even as he left the house he could still hear her crying. Matt took off driving until he pulled up in front of a store. He walked through the store with his aviators over his eyes, looking very intimidating to every person in the store that didn’t know him as a child. He grabbed a small teddy bear and smiled down at it. It had a star around its eye and a smile on its face.

“Star’s going to love you.” He grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, i promise the next chapter will be longer!!!!!

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!

Image