Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Obsessed

Eleven

Star stayed huddled up in that corner for a few hours. She cried until she couldn’t cry anymore. Johnny came in a while after she stopped crying and tried to make sure she was okay.

“Star please talk to me.” He whispered placing a comforting hand on her back.

She tensed for a minute then relaxed since she thought of him as the only one she could trust a little.

“I’m fine.” Her voice shook a bit as she answered him.

He looked at the purple bruise on her cheek that was in the shape of a hand print. Johnny sighed and helped her stand up.

“We need to get you cleaned up.” He told her and helped her to the bathroom.

She refused to look into the mirror afraid of what she would see if she did.

“Star I need you to take a shower okay? I’ll be right here if you need me.” Johnny kneeled in front of her and spoke sincerely.

She looked into his brown eyes for a second before nodding slowly, “Okay.”

Johnny nodded and turned around so that he wouldn’t see her undress. Star slowly stood up and undressed. She was surprised that Johnny didn’t turn around and look once. His eyes were shut tight and he had his hands over them to insure her that he wasn’t looking. She turned on the water and waited until it was the right temperature before climbing in. Star closed the shower curtain behind her and heard Johnny sigh.

“There’s shampoo and conditioner on the shelf in front of you.” Johnny spoke breaking the silence.

“Okay.” Star answered softly and looked up to see on the shelf in front of her was a bottle of shampoo and conditioner.

She shampooed and conditioned her hair then rinsed until all of the soap was off of her body before telling Johnny she was done. He handed her a towel through the curtain then left the bathroom after leaving some clothes for her to change into. She was surprised that they weren’t as sluty as she thought they would have been. Star was a bit uncomfortable when she saw the piecing for her belly button was the right size and that every thing fit perfectly, almost as if whoever picked them out knew almost everything about her.

“Shadows will be home in a few minutes. I suggest you act calm and don’t get on his bad side.” Johnny spoke as if he actually cared if she lived or died.

Star applied her makeup covering the bruise and tried not to look directly at herself. When she was done Star
walked outside and Johnny sent her a smile.

“You look beautiful.”

Star nodded and felt her heart race when the door down stairs slammed and Matt yelled, “Star get down here!”

Johnny frowned slightly and whispered, “You better get down there before he gets mad.”

Star nodded and on her way out of the room she could have sworn she heard him whisper, “I’m sorry.”

Star walked down the stairs and expected to see an angry Matt but instead she saw a happy Matt with a grin on his face, showing off his adorable dimples.

He had both hand behind his back which made Star a bit curious, but she couldn’t help but think of the quote ‘curiosity killed the cat.’

“Star I want to say I’m sorry for hitting you.” Matt’s eyes seemed sincere.

Star kept her guard up and just nodded for him to continue. He stepped closer to her causing her to tense up and move back a bit. Matt kept his cool and pulled a box out from behind his back. He held it out for her to take and smiled.

“Open it.”

Star furrowed her eyebrows and gave him a questioning look. Matt ignored it and grabbed her hand, pulling her into the living room. He sat her down next to him and grinned like that damn cat from Alice In Wonderland.

“Open it.”

She carefully ripped the paper off of the box and opened up the flaps to reveal the adorable little bear that Matt had bought her. She dropped the box and scooped the bear into her arms, forgetting all about Matt. She was a sucker for stuffed animals, since Alex always used to buy her one when he did something wrong or hurt her feelings.

“Do you like it?” Matt asked marveling at the gorgeous smile on her pale pink lips.

She nodded and hugged the bear tightly, “I love it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!

I'll have the next chapter up as soon as I can!!!!!!

Look at Matt being Mr. Good Guy but how long can that last??

Image