Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Obsessed

Thirteen

Matt held the limp girl in his muscular arms. Johnny picked up the bear and followed behind Matt with a sad look on his face. He felt horrible that Star was in this situation. She didn’t deserve any of this. She deserved to be at home with her parents and Alex.

Matt however thought that this is where she belonged, in his arms forever. He carried her over to the black Cadillac and gently set her down in the passenger seat, buckling her in before getting in the drivers seat. Johnny got into the back with the small bear in his hands. Jimmy, Brian, and Zacky were also in the back so they had a full car.

Matt put a pair of noise blocking headphones over Star’s ears then started up the car, letting the sound of ‘Walk’ by Pantera, come over the stereo system in the car. He backed out of the garage and headed off on the road to his parents house. It was all the way on the other side of town. The guys made conversation with each other while the radio played classic rock. Awhile later Matt pulled into the long driveway to his parents house. The guys piled out, leaving Matt and Star alone. Matt leaned over and softly pressed his lips to Stars almost as if he was prince charming, come to wake up his Sleeping Beauty. Star’s instincts kicked in and she kissed back before letting her eyes slowly open. Matt pulled away and grinned at the beautiful girl in front of him. Star’s eyes grew wide as she stared at bit scared at her captor.

“Remember what I told you Star, behave yourself. Be nice to my parents and you better play along or else.” His eyes narrowed at the end of his sentence letting Star know that he wasn’t messing around.

She nodded, “I know.”

“Good. Remember to call me Matt. Don’t you dare cause a stir, act casual, and most importantly have fun.” He grinned at the end of his sentence just to ease the tension a bit.

Star took a deep breath a shut her eyes for a few minutes before blowing the air out and opening her eyes. She was a bit more relaxed but still held her guard up just incase something bad happened.

Matt got out of the car and walked around it to open the passenger side door. He extended his hand to Star, she hesitated before taking his hand and climbing out of the car.

“By the way, I would just like to let you know that you look beautiful.” He linked his arm with hers and walked towards the door.

Star was in a mixture of confusion, anger, and sadness. All she wanted was to go home and try to forget about everything but there was no way she could do that until she found a way out. Matt opened the big door for her then followed right behind into the house that he had grown up in.

“Matthew!” His mother shouted with a huge smile on her face.

She quickly ran over and wrapped her arms around her son, who she hadn’t seen since their last family get together.

He chuckled and hugged her back, “Hey Mom.”

“And you must be the lovely Star., my Matthew keeps talking about.” The woman smiled down at Star.

Star glanced at Matt who sent her a look to play along.

“Yes, it’s very nice to meet you Mrs.-”

His mom cut her off, “Oh please darling, call me Kimberly or Kim. Which ever you prefer.”

Star smiled and nodded at the woman in front of her that was practically glowing. Out of no where a blonde that was a few inches taller than Star appeared out of nowhere and jumped on Matt, almost knocking him over.

“Hey twat waffle.” Matt grinned at the blonde and tossed her on the ground.

She jumped up and rolled her eyes, “Bite me ass muncher.”

“Language, you two.” Kimberly scolded.

“Sorry mom.” Matt and the blonde both called after their mother who headed off in a different direction.

Matt put his arm around the blonde and faced Star, “Star this is my sister, Amy. Amy this is my girlfriend, Star.”

“Nice to finally meet the girl that this tard has been talking about.” Amy smiled.

Star nodded trying not to be weirded out by the fact that Matt had been talking about her for some time. It just made her wonder how long had be been watching her this whole time?

“Well as much as I’d love to stay and talk with you sis, I’m going to show Star my old room.” Matt informed his sister.

Amy rolled her eyes, “Don’t get her pregnant.”

Star’s eyes widened a bit and her breath hitched in her throat. Matt sent his sister a playful glare then took a hold of Star’s hand and led her up the stairs to a black door. He opened the door to reveal a darkish room with poster for bands such as: Skid Row, Guns ’N’ Roses, Pantera, Bad Religion, and Motely Crue.

“This is the room I called mine since I was born.” He announced, shutting the door behind him and looking around a bit.

Star stood a bit uncomfortably before she noticed a collection of CD’s in the corner. Matt’s back was to her but her mind wasn’t focused on escaping, it was focused on the stack of CD’s that were practically calling her name. She kneeled down in front of the CD’s and quickly began to flip through them, noticing he had almost everything from Pearl Jam, GnR, Pantera, Motely Crue, Metallica, Skid Row, and Megadeath.

“You like Pearl Jam?” Matt asked turning around.

Star nodded, “Yeah, but I’m more of a Pink Floyd fan myself.”

He smiled and walked over, kneeling down next to her. Matt grabbed Guns ’n’ Roses album Use Your Illusions Part 1.

“This is one of my all time favorite albums.” He pointed at it.

“Receipy for Hate, is so much better.” Star smiled letting her guard down as she held up the Bad Religion CD.

“Shall we play some of these?” Matt asked smiling at the beautiful girl next to him.

Star smiled, “Sure.”

They both sat on the floor of his old room talking about music as music played over the speakers. They were both sipping on Pepsi and listening to Walk by Pantera. Matt grinned to himself when he saw that Star had let her guard down completely after a while. He quietly began to slip something into her Pepsi after a while until she was completely trashed to the point where she was all over him, and Matt couldn’t have been happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!