Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Obsessed

Fifteen

Amy and Star spent five hours at the mall, shopping, talking, and planning. Star stopped feeling free and happy once Amy pulled into the driveway of Matt’s house. It looked so calm and like something a total psycho wouldn’t own.

“We’re here!” Amy yelled once they walked through the front door.

Matt appeared from around the corner with only a pink and orange towel wrapped around his waist. Star couldn’t help but stare in awe at all of his tattoos and his well defined features.

“I thought you girls might have skipped out of me.” Matt chuckled then noticed Star staring at him and sent her a small wink, “See something you like?”

Star didn’t even answer she was in a trance almost hypnotized by how good he looked. Amy sharply elbowed her ribs taking her out of her trance.

“Huh, what?” She asked looking confused.

Matt grinned and repeated his question, “See something you like, babe?”

Star glanced at Amy who sent her a look to play along then answered with a curt nod. Matt shook his head and chuckled to himself.

“I’ll go get dressed, make yourself at home.” He spoke mostly to Amy.

She nodded in return, “Yeah, yeah, I always do.”

Once Matt had walked up the stairs to the bedroom, Amy punched Star’s arm.

“What was that for?” Star asked rubbing her arm.

Amy shook her head and laughed, “You were ogling him like a horny school girl.”

Star blushed, “I was not.”

“Oh yes you were.” Amy grinned.

Star rolled her eyes, “was not.”

Before Amy could tell her how wrong she was, Brian tackled her to the floor.

“Suck it Amy!” He yelled pinning her down after a few minutes of wrestling on the floor.

Star watched, feeling a bit awkward about the whole thing.

“Oh hi Star.” Brian spoke acting like they were best friends.

She nodded then giggled when Amy’s knee flew up and hit in the crotch. Brian groaned and rolled over, cupping his ‘family jewels’.

“Run.” Amy giggled, grabbing Star’s hand and pulling her up the stairs.

Both of the girls and Brian began to basically play tag in the house. Star felt like she was playing with a bunch of old friends but deep inside she knew the truth. These weren’t her friends well except for Amy, these were her kidnappers.

“Crap!” Amy yelled slipping around the corner and slamming into Star who flew to the side and was about to go over the banister to fall down onto the floor below but she was caught.

Star opened her eyes when she realized she hadn’t hit the floor and looked up to see bright hazel eyes. Matt had his arms around her waist and was holding her close. Star’s hands were on his chest and she seemed to be clinging onto him for life. They both just stared at each other for a minute until Matt leaned down a bit to close the space between their lips.

“I’m hungry we should go to a buffet!” Amy shouted before his lips could touch hers.

Matt looked at his sister with a bit of anger in his eyes but agreed, “Sure thing, sis.”

Amy smiled, “Cool, come on Star let’s go get all pretty.”

Matt let go of Star, letting her go off into Star’s room with Amy right behind her.

“What was that?” Amy asked once she shut and locked the door.

Star gave her a blank look, “What was what?”

“He was going to kiss you! It looked like something out of a romance movie!” Amy practically shouted, causing Star to blush.

“Anyways though, put this on.” She tossed Star a pair of dark form fitting jeans, a grey tank top, pair of black converse, and a Metallica hoodie to cover the bruises.

Star quickly changed then walked out to show Amy, who simply clapped her hands, “Beautiful! Matt’s going to love that you’re wearing his hoodie too, because he likes when girls do that.”

“Right…” Star nodded and followed Amy out of the room and down the stairs to the living room where all of the guys were watching a football game.

Amy cleared her throat and all of the guys turned around. All of their facial expressions remained the same except for Matt’s his looked like a mix between happy and lustful. Star glanced over at Johnny who held Star’s bear in his hands.

“Bear.” She squealed happily and took the bear from Johnny who she also thanked.

“Well we should get to the buffet before we die of starvation.” Matt spoke.

“We’re not all going to fit in one car.” Amy pointed out.

Matt grinned, “Me, Star, and bear go in my mustang and the rest of you can ride in the BMW with Amy.

Before anyone had time to argue Matt was pulling Star by her hand to the garage, practically dragging her behind him. She looked at Amy who had an apologetic look on her face. Star clutched onto her bear tighter and wished that everything would turn out alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!