Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Obsessed

Three

After school Alex kissed Star goodbye then promised her that he would take her out that night. When Star was out of sight Jimmy and Brian followed behind him. He reached his house, not noticing the men that were trailing behind him a bit. Once inside he kicked off his shoes and thought about his date with Star.

“Your up.” Brian nudged Jimmy towards the front door.

Jimmy smirked, “I got this.”

He curled his hand into a fist and knocked on the door.

“Yes?” Alex asked opening the door.

Jimmy smiled softly, “May I use your phone? My ride never came.”

Alex was always kind to people so he nodded and opened the door. He led Jimmy into the kitchen and showed him the land line. Jimmy thanked him then dialed Brian’s cell. Jimmy spoke about someone coming to get him then hung up.

“Thanks.” Jimmy smiled since Alex’s back was to Brian who had just snuck in.

“No problem. Have a good day.” Alex grinned.

“You should know never to let strangers into you house.” Brian spoke.

Before Alex could turn around Brian pulled grabbed the nearest object and hit him on the back of his head. Alex was out like a light. They both dragged him out of the house and took him to the van that was waiting outside. Johnny drove off once they were all inside.

“Matt’s gonna have fun with this one.” He snickered.

***

Star stood around dressed in a nice pair of jeans and her favorite green and black plaid shirt. The clock read 7:30 p.m. She grabbed her cell phone and called Alex’s phone, only to get the voicemail.

“Alex Falcon! How fucking dare you stand me up! Don’t bother calling me back you prick!” Star screamed then hung up.

Angry tears fell down her cheeks as she plopped down into the recliner chair. Matt was watching her through the video cameras that he had installed in every room of the house. Her parents were always gone, usually cheating on each other. She wiped away her tears and left the room. Star went to her bed room, undressed then climbed under her covers.

***

Matt turned away from the TV monitors as the door opened. He smiled and grabbed his mask. He slipped it over his mouth just like a doctor then got ready for the dissection. Jimmy and Brian threw Alex’s unconscious body onto the steel table. Johnny strapped him down then brought out the tools for the procedure.

“Scalpel.” Matt held out his hand.

“Scalpel.” Brian slapped the object into his hand.

Matt cut Alex’s shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers. Grinning from ear to ear Jimmy slapped Alex across the face, waking him up. Before he could scream Johnny shoved a ball gag in his mouth.

“Hello Alex. Today we’re going to be performing a dissection.” Matt held up the scalpel.

Alex let out a series of muffled screams.

Matt rolled his eyes, “There’s nothing wrong with killing a living creature.”

Alex’s eyes widened. He then realized that this man had been listening in on the conversation he had with Star earlier.

“Now Alex, don’t tell us you’re afraid of a little knife.” Matt smirked.

He ignored the muffled screams and sliced into Alex’s admen. Once he had cut Jimmy giggled.

“Matt can I borrow that?”

Matt handed him the scalpel.

“I’ve always wanted to do this. Let’s put a smile on that face.” Jimmy said in a deep voice that sounded identical to the Joker from Batman.

Jimmy cut Alex’s lips just like the Black Dahlia. They all ignored the blood curdling screams from Alex and continued to take out his organs as if he were a frog. When his eyes were vacant of life they stopped. Each of them were covered in blood from head to toe.

“This was better than a frog.” Matt laughed and licked the blood off of his fingers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!! :D