Status: In the process of being re-written, bear with me >_<

A Little Piece Of Heaven

Momma always told me to be careful of the roads, she told me you could have a nasty accident on the roads.
She was right!

Papa always told me to stay with either him or Momma.
Funny thing is neither of them stayed with me!

Momma told me never to run of.
Funny how she did.

Papa told me never to run out in front of cars as it will be the worst thing I do in my life.
Shame how he told me that but I did just that and it changed my life for good.

Zacky always told me he would never leave.
So far so good.

Brian told me he would always be sorry.
Now he treats me like a little princess.

Matt said he would always look out for me.
So far no one has bullied me at school.

Johnny promised me he would teach me bass guitar.
I am doing well on my own special bass guitar.

Jimmy told me he would be the best uncle in the world and would teach me to be as cool as he is.
I can say he made me pretty cool.

My old life was confusing, my Papa had died and my Momma was going slightly crazy.
Compared to my old life, my new life is A Little Piece Of Heaven.

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of Avenged Sevenfold, any of their girlfriends, songs, or phrases. I do however own the unknown characters and the story plot. If it is however similar to any other story, I did not mean to copy. My idea came from my head so sorry if it is similar to others. But if I find you have copied my story or characters without permission I will get my highly trained army of Ninja Sloth to come and attack you. They maybe slow but they are very deadly.
  1. 1