If I Fall Can You Let Me Down Easy?

Two

The next morning when I woke up, I had forgot I was in Los Angeles. It took me a minute or so to remember. And when I did, I smiled. I jumped out of bed and changed from sweats and a t-shirt to blue jean shorts and a dark gray v-neck. I wore my black and white striped bikini under the outfit, because I was gonna try to convince one of the guys to bring me to the beach. I left my hair down, because it was still slightly curly from last night. I slipped into flip flops and exited my room.

I walked in the living room to find James, Logan, and Carlos crashed on the sofa and floor. I chuckled and glanced at the wall clock. 10:45 am.
They probably got in late, so I assumed they would be sleeping for a while.

"Good morning." A voice said and I jumped. Then I turned to see Kendall there, smiling. He was wearing jeans and a light blue t-shirt.

"Morning."

"Slept okay?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yep. So, wanna go do something? Like sight see, or maybe the beach?" He asked.

"Beach!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

"Well then, let me put swim trunks on and get stuff." He winked, then went to his room. I sat on the kitchen counter and waited. 10 minutes later he exited his room carrying a bag.

"Ready?"

"Let's go."

We went to the garage where the cars were kept. Kendall clicked the remote on his keys and a black convertible beeped. I stared at it in awe.

"Like?" Kendall asked, smirking.

"Love!" I said skipping towards it and hopping in the passenger seat. Kendall threw the bag in the back then climbed in. Then we were off.

TiK ToK by Ke$ha came on and I began to sing along. Then I gave Kendall a look.

"Kendall Schmidt, I know you know this song. Sing!"

"Kelsey, I'd rather not."

"Sing!" He rolled his eyes, then gave in.

"Don't stop, make it pop, DJ blow my speakers up!" We sang. He danced a little and I killed myself laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He said, chuckling himself.

"Don't ever dance like that again!"

"Why not?"

"You look like a chicken on crack." The car ride continued. More songs came on and I forced Kendall to sing along. He had a really good voice.

Finally, we were at Venice beach. I loved the beach, so I was kinda excited.

"BEACH!" I exclaimed. Kendall got the bag, put the top up on the car, then locked it. Then we made our way through the sand. We found a spot on the sand, spread our towels out,then sat down. I slipped out my shirt and shorts, and Kendall pulled his shirt off. Oh damn. I had to stop myself from staring.

"Okay, Miss Jones. Sunblock." He said, reaching into the bag and pulling out a tube of sunblock. I gave him a look.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. The L.A. sun is brutal." I sighed and grabbed the tube. I smeared the block all over my legs, my arms, and my stomach. Then I had a dilemma. My back.

"Need help?" Kendall asked, laughing as I struggled to put it on my back. I sighed, handing him the tube.

"Yes please." I listened as he squirted a dab on his hand, then felt the cool cream on my back. He rubbed it in for a second, then stopped.

"There. Your sun protected." He said. Then he began to put some on himself. When it came for his back, I kindly returned the favor he did for me. Then we were ready for a beach day.

"I love the beach." I gushed as I looked around.

"Me too. We come every chance we get." I layed back on my towel.

"Tan, Kendall. You need a bit of sun." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry I can't be dark like you." He said sarcastically. It's true. I was pretty tan.

"It's okay. I know your life is hard."

"Let's go swim." I sighed.

"But Kendall, I don't wanna walk all the way across the beach to the water." I said dramatically. He rolled his eyes.

"What if I carried you on my back?" I considered it for a moment.

"Fine." We stood up and I hopped on his back.

"Now, hurry." I said. He sighed and began to walk across the beach.

We made it to the water and he dropped me, causing me to splash in the waves. I jumped up and gave him the death glare.

It was on.

Kendall's Point Of View.

Me and Kelsey were at the beach. I have to admit, I liked seeing her in a bikini.

She made me carry her to the water, and I dropped her. So I think I made a mistake. She has a evil look in her eye now. But the evil look was totally sexy.

"Kendall Francis Schmidt, your gonna so regret that." She mumbled.

"How so?"

"You'll see. Not today, but you'll see." She said. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me down into the water. Just then a wave came crashing,knocking us under. We came up and she was giggling.

"Don't giggle." I said, splashing her. She splashed me back. Then we were in a full on splash war.

After being in the water for about 30 minutes, we went back to our spot. She reached into her bag and pulled out her Blackberry.

"Logan texted me about a 100 times asking where we were." She said, shaking her head.

"Say your at the beach with me, and for him to not worry. Your not gonna die." She quickly typed, then put her phone back.

"Today is a lovely day." She said, smiling as she looked around the beach. I watched as she spotted a young couple nearby. They were sitting on a blanket together, gazing into each others eyes. Then they kissed. You could easily tell they had true love.

"Aw. Did you see that?" She asked me. I nodded. Kelsey gazed longingly.

"They are gonna think your a stalker, Kelsey. Stop staring." I joked. She gave he a half-smile.

"It's just, I love seeing true love. It makes me want something like that."

"Ah, so your into romance and what not?" She blushed.

"Yeah. Sounds corny. Most people don't believe in stuff like that. But I do." We were quiet for a minute.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" I asked her. She stared at me for a moment. Almost like she was studying my face.

"I'll let you know." She said after a second or two. What did that mean?

This girl amazes me and confuses me at the same time.

Kelsey's Point Of View.

Me and Kendall sat on the beach for a while longer, then decided to leave. On the way back to the apartment we stopped and got pizza for us and the guys. Logan, Carlos, and James appreciated this.

"Did you guys have a nice day?" Carlos asked as we ate. We were sitting at the small dining table they had in the kitchen.

"Yeah." Me and Kendall said in unison.

"Really sorry we had to leave last night. The producers promised it wouldn't happen again." Logan said.

"It's alright, Logy." I assured him.

"What time did you guys get back?" Kendall asked them.

"1 a.m." James said.

"Damn."

"I know."

"So, I think we should watch a movie tonight!" Carlos said.

"What kind of movie?" I asked.

"Horror!" James exclaimed. I made a face.

"Kelsey doesn't like horror films." Logan told them.

"Serious?" Carlos asked. I nodded.

"Okay, tonight we won't watch a scary movie. But one night we have to! I wanna see your reaction." James said. I groaned.

"Fine. But not tonight!"

"Let's just watch a comedy tonight." Kendall said. We all agreed on The Hangover...aka my favorite movie. But before we watched the movie, the guys decided to build a fort. You know, like the one you made as a kid with two chairs and a big sheet. We all got into it and then turned the movie on. I was laying down between Kendall and Logan. Halfway during the movie I felt Kendall's foot start to play footsie with mine. We were all laying down on our stomachs, so our feet were all in the back. So nobody saw this. But I felt it. I glanced at him and he gave me a small grin. I rolled my eyes and allowed a small smile to play on my lips.

By the time the movie was over, everyone was passed out. Well, besides me and Kendall. He went and got us a pillow and blanket. We figured we'd sleep in the fort, since the others were. He only brought one pillow and one blanket, so we had to share. The blanket was sorta small, so I was forced to snuggle close to him.

"Goodnight." I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight." Kendall mumbled next to me.

Soon, I was in a deep sleep. Dreaming of the boy next to me.

And no, I don't mean Logan.
♠ ♠ ♠
kendall schmidt is too yummmy <3