Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Here Kitty Kitty

(Jynx’s POV)

I walked in back and changed into my costume, I was going to be cat woman tonight. I knew Gerard would love it. He was the only one who had ever requested a private show from me and I must say that I was happy about that. I mean it would just be weird for me to do a private dance for anyone else. I stopped out side the door and told my escort Michael that he didn’t need to come in with me. I mean I wasn’t afraid of Gerard, I would probably welcome his touch.

I walked into the orange room. The suede couch was a tan that under the orange-tented light made it look orange. There was a round table that was also orange and if I wanted to, it was strong enough for me to stand on. As my eyes roamed the room they finally fell on the client and my smile fell. It wasn’t Gerard it was Jared Leto. I recovered quickly and pasted on a fake smile.

“Here kitty, kitty, kitty.” He called. It took every bit of strength in me not to roll my eyes. “So my friends said that you were one of the best dancers here.” I realized he didn’t remember me. I mean I was wearing a mask and I know I looked completely different from how I looked at the party. “So your names Sue huh?” I just nodded afraid that if I spoke he would recognize my voice. I started dancing, but it just felt wrong. I mean I just wanted to run from the room, but I knew I couldn’t. At least I didn’t have to take off anything if I didn’t want to. I finished dancing to the music playing in the main hall. I couldn’t tell you the name of the song if I tried and then the next song started. I kept my distance, I guess he noticed cause he stood up and moved toward me.

“Uh uh, no touching,” I said in a husky voice, as I pushed him back down onto the couch.

“I just wanted to get a better look,” he said looking me up and down. I danced closer to him this time and every once and a while I would have to push his hands away from me. He was really a grabby one.

“Mr. Leto if you can’t follow the rules I’m going to have to end this,” I said. He stood up so that there was barely an inch between us.

“I think I’ve had enough for tonight anyway.” He said, I took a step back, but he grabbed me by my waist and crashed his lips into mine. I tried to push him away, but that just made him hold tighter. His hands cupped my butt lifting my feet off the ground. “I’ll see you around Jynx.” He whispered in my ear returning me to the floor. Then he left. I stood there out of breath and I could feel that my lips were swollen. I thought about what I should do. I mean there wasn’t really anything to be done. He had only kissed me. Shit he knows where I live. He drove Robbi and me home from the party.

I took another deep breath. What are you freaking out for? It was only a kiss, it happens all the time to the other girls. It just made me uncomfortable. The way he just played me also got to me. I mean why did he lie when I first came in, he even called my by my stage name at first. Then showed he knew it was me the whole time. I wondered how Robbi’s dance was going. I was tempted to just leave. I was ready to get out of here as soon as possible. Gerard was supposed to be meeting me for another nightcap and I wasn’t going to cancel on him either. I headed down to the dressing room and started changing out of the costume I had been wearing. As I took off the top piece I saw the start off two bruises on my hips right where Jared had grabbed me. I hadn’t realized he had held me that tightly. I quickly put on my street clothes. Then sat down at the bar to wait for Robbi.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi new readers nice to see you (in number and in comments) hope you enjoy.