Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

I think I'm afraid

I woke up on the couch the next morning all snug and warm in my covers. Jynx must have found me asleep and brought me my covers. I was stretching when I heard her humming in the kitchen.

I smelled food cooking and got up and made my way into the kitchen. I watched as she danced around with a dreamy look on her face listening to the radio. I sat down at the small kitchen table and laughed at her.

She turned to me with a big small on her face, “You’re up. Good breakfast is almost done.”

I returned her smile, “You’re happy, tell me what happened.”

Once she was done cooking the food she fixed our plates of bacon, eggs, and toast, “Well me and Gee had a very good time.”

I arched an eyebrow at her, “Gee?”

“Yeah Gee. We went to this little dinner that he always goes to when ever he can and we ate and chatted. It was great.”

A smirked came over my face, “Well aren’t you the lucky one. I have yet to find someone.”

She scoffed at me, “Oh please you have so many guys after you.”

I just shook my head, “Like whom?” I asked.

“Well for one there’s Bob,” she started to tick off her fingers, “Andy, Jepha, oh and the rich older guy.”

I just looked down at the table, “I’m not saying like that. I mean like how Gerard likes you. The people just named just lust after me.”

“Yeah right, Bob likes you.”

“Yeah right if Bob really liked me he would have done what Gerard did. Jepha and Lucy like each I just hooked them up, Andy just likes me because I have ass, and the rich old guys looks at all the girls.”

She gave me a little smirk, “Well when you put it like that. Don’t worry I am sure that Bob will come around or there will be some one for you.”

I let out a sigh, “I know and I am really happy for you two. I thought that I messed up your chance, but I didn’t. I glad that what I did didn’t hurt you guys too much.”

She reached over and gave me a hug, “After we eat lets go to the mall and buy us some new clothes.”

“Ah you are reading my mind.”

*****

We were walking around the mall for two hours and I had yet to buy anything. I helped Jynx out by carrying some of her bags. I was adjusting them in my hands when I spotted my favorite store. You guessed it Hot Topic.

I made my way over to the shop and walked in heading straight to the women’s clothing hanging up. They had different styles of short skirts and corsets and the like. I got almost every type of skirt that they had with the corsets, the different styles of leggings and stockings they had as well. I then moved on to the fingerless gloves and got me a few along with their boots.

I was able to get some of the stuff on clearance and Jynx was with me the whole time laughing as I got my favorite type of clothing. I haven’t been here for a while so I was stocking up even though it was getting cold out side, that’s why I brought the leggings and boots.

After we were done shopping we went home and took a nap before we had to go into the club for our second and last shift of the week. I had decided that I was going to were one of my new outfits and dance in it tonight. I had also decided to go topless at least once a month so I won’t have to do it again. I just didn’t feel comfortable.

After our naps we took turns taking showers and getting dressed for work in jeans, T-shirts and then jackets. We packed the outfits or costumes we would use in the club and than called a cab.

Not 40 minutes later we arrived at the club and we walked in. We were headed back into the dressing room to get dressed when Ruby walked in with a smile on her face, “Hello girls.” She said to us as she stopped just inside the doorway with her hands on her hips.

“Hey, Ruby.” I said as I went over to her and gave her a hug. Jynx did the same thing.

“Well I am glad you two are here. You both are in private rooms for the night. Robbi you’re back in the purple room and Jynx you’re in the Orange room. So get dressed and go to your waiting customers. “

We nodded our heads and started to undress, “Oh and Jynx. I’m letting this slide with Gerard Way. I know you left with him, but I figured he was an alright guy, but any sign of trouble he’s out, understand?”

“Yeah, thank you Ruby.” Jynx gave her a smile.

“No problem, but remember what I said.”

“I will.” Jynx replied and then went back to getting dressed.

Once we were dressed we each walked up the stairs with each and then went our separate ways when we got to the second floor. I stood outside that door for I don’t know how long before I walked in.

After I shut the door I noticed that it was only one person in this room instead of an group and I got nervous. I wasn’t expecting him, but as Synyster’s eyes roamed my body in my high heeled boots, fishnet stocking, school girl cut skirt, and corset which were all black he smiled.

He motioned for me to sit down, but my legs wouldn’t move. I think I was afraid of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell us how you like the story. ar ethere things you want us to change? how can we make it better for you? let us know. :)