Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Follow me

Now I know that I shouldn’t be afraid of him, but he was dark and well big. He had a lot of muscles and tattoos and I think that is what made him seem dangerous to me. After a while of just standing there I forced myself to walk over to him and take a seat.

Once there he smiled at me and said, “Now that wasn’t so hard now was it?” I didn’t know how to reply to that because obviously it was. Just look at how long it took for me to sit down next to him so I just shrugged my shoulders. Usually I would have something to say because that’s who I am, but when I get around him it’s like I can’t speak. “So what’s your name?”

“Anonymous, what’s yours?”

“Synyster, and I was asking about your real name.”

“Well I was asking about your real name too.”

“How do you know this is not my real name?”

“I could say the same for you.” Oh my gosh I can speak now. I’m getting over my shyness with him, which is a good thing because I hate feeling shy around people.

He gave me a smile and then he turned to look at me fully, “How about if we leave this place and get to know each other a…little better.” I heard the pause and the suggestiveness of what he was saying.

I gave him a coy smile, “That sounds nice, but I am not the type of girl who leaves with people just to get to KNOW them a little better.”

His smile spread even further to a full on grin, “Good girl, I like that.”

“Why?” It made me curious to know why he liked the fact that I was good.

“’Cause it means that I may have to work harder at getting what I want.” He answered as his eyes roamed my body again. Okay so he was a bold one. Well, at least he was being up front about it, but I wasn’t about to give up to him like that. I didn’t stay a virgin for 18 years just so a guy like him can say a few words and just take it like that. He would have to put in a lot of work if he thought that he was going to get some from me.

“Well since you want to get to know someone better let’s go somewhere quiet and have a cup or coffee or something.” I said while getting up. I wanted to find Jynx and tell her what was going on before I left to go to a restaurant or something. Walking out the door I didn’t even brother to look and see if he was following me or not. It was up to him if he was going to play by my rules and not by his. It took me a while to find Jynx sitting at the bar with a drink in front of her. Either it was a new drink or the same drink she’s been nursing for a while.

“Hey “I said as I stood next to her and talked in her ear to be heard over the music. It was so much louder out on the floor.

“Hey, you’re done?” she turned to answer me back into my ear.

“Yeah, but he wants to take me out so that we can talk.” I said thinking that it was no big deal to her.

“What,” she yelled into my ear. “I don’t think so.” I pulled back so that we could look at each other and then she turned her eyes on him. After she looked at him she turned back to me, “No!”

“Why?” I asked wanting to know her answer. She was always protective of me, maybe because I’m so small.

“Because he looks like the type that would hurt you and you’re too fucking small to fight him off if push came to shove.” She was right and I knew it. I was about to turn and tell him no when he leaned in.

“I promise I won’t hurt her.” Jynx looked and gave him a skeptical look, “Yeah well then you wouldn’t mind going to a place where I can watch you then.” It was more of a statement than a question, but he nodded his head either way, “Good, follow the car that me AND anonymous will be in.”

“Alright, I will do that just led the way.” He must have really wanted to get to “know” me because he waited around for Gerard to come and get us and then followed us to the dinner that wasn’t to far away from the club. I just hoped that he was a keeper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry for the long wait, but I have been sick for the past week and I am now on the tail end of it. Nonnie helped with this chapter since my mind wasn't all there. Hope that you enjoy.