Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Jinx

(Jynx’s POV)

The ride home was silent. I didn’t know what to say to him. I just knew I had to talk to him, to tell him what was wrong. Maybe then he would understand, why this meant so much to me. We pulled up to the house and I watched him get out of the car and walk up to the door. I didn’t even unbuckle my seatbelt. He opened the door then stepped back as if to let me in. Then he noticed that I was still sitting in the car. I saw him take a deep breath. Then he came back to the car and opened my door.

“Gerard…”

“I don’t…”

“Please just let me talk?” I said. I wasn’t going to cry, well I wanted to cry but I wouldn’t let myself. I couldn’t let my tears sway him right now. I wanted him to hear what I was saying and take it for what it was worth not the worth of my tears. He stood there and waited for me to start. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you the way I did. It’s nothing that you are doing, but I’m honestly scared. I’m scared that you will do what my father did to my mother and I don’t know why cause I know you wouldn’t do that, but the fear is still there. I can’t just wash it away.” I took a deep breath. “My mother was only nineteen when she got pregnant with me and he just left her by herself. She had to work three different jobs just for us to get by. I…I’m scared that that’s going to be me and…”

“Jynx I would never do that to you. I know that you are scared, but you don’t think I am too? I mean I’m in love with a hot stripper who takes off her clothes for a living and lies to her own mother…”

“I can’t just tell her that, and I’ve never lied to you.”

“But you don’t tell me everything either.” He had me there. “You won’t let me take care of you…”

“Because what happens when you don’t want to anymore?”

“We're just talking in circles.” he said obviously frustrated. “Let’s just go to bed,” then he turned away from me and went into the house. I got out of the car and closed the door behind me. My skin started to crawl. I stopped and looked around, but I didn’t see anything.

“You okay?” Gerard said causing me to jump.

“Yeah,” I said turning and following him into the house. Then an idea came to me. I followed him back to the room that we would be sharing. Nerves were causing my stomach to churn a little.

“I’m going to take a shower,” he said. I just nodded. I could tell he was still mad even though he had cooled down. I had to show him that I trusted him, I waited till I heard the water start running. Then I stripped down and walked into the bath room. He was already in the shower his hands out in front of him supporting his weight against the wall as his head hang forward letting the spray fall on his neck. I hated what I was doing to him. I was hurting him cause I was stupid and insecure. I opened the shower stall door and he turned around surprised.

“Jynx?” Before he could talk me out of it I launched myself into his arms and my lips met his. “Baby you don’t have to…” I didn’t let him finish what he was saying.

“Gerard, I need you to know that I’m trusting you. I’m going to try and let go,”

“Jynx, you…” I cut his words off with a kiss and my hand traveled down to wrap around his hardening member and he growled into the kiss. “Are you sure,” he said stepping away from me. I swallowed the nervous lump in my throat and nodded. He removed my hand and wrapped my arms around his neck then crashed his lips to mine eagerly and then moved onto my neck as his hand moved down between my legs. He kept kissing down till he reached the sensitive skin between my breast. Then he stopped and got the washcloth. He lathered it with soap and started washing me.

“Uh Gee this isn’t exactly what I had in mind…” I gasped when he inserted one of his fingers into me. Then his lips were on mine. The soap on our skin making us slippery.

“This may hurt,” he warned, I nodded and he added another finger. I stiffened in pain and whimpered a little. He pulled me closer to his body. “I know,” he said.

Only I was almost positive that he did not know at all. He waited a little until my body adjusted to the intrusion then started moving the fingers in and out of me. I felt pressure building in my lower stomach and started breathing erratically. Then searing pain shot through my body and at the same moment pleasure followed. My legs gave out from under me and Gerard caught me around the waist. I leaned against his body trembling.

“We can stop now if you like?” he said. I ran my hand down his body and almost grabbed him, but he stopped me. “If you do that I won’t be able to last.” he said. He reached behind me and turned off the water. Then he took my hand and pulled me out of the shower stall the cold air causing goosebumps to appear. He immediately dried me off and then carried me to the bed.

He laid me down and covered my body with his. He kissed me deeply then started again down my neck stopping to nibble in certain places. Then moved down to my breasts giving each one its own individual attention. After he finished he kept moving down till finally I felt his tongue enter me causing me to quiver with pleasure.

I started moving my hips in rhythm with his tongue, but he firmly steadied me to the bed, until once again I felt that surge of pleasure. I waited trying to regain a little bit of composure, then I felt his tongue again. I was at the edge and then he stopped. I let out a weak sob and looked down to see why he stopped. He pulled out a condom and quickly put it on. Then he moved to position himself between my legs.

“You ready?” I nodded, and he entered me gently and I stiffened again. “Baby, I’m going to go slow, but you have to relax,” he whispered into my ear. I just nodded unable to speak through the pain. He kept inching further and further until finally he was completely inside of me. He rested his forehead against mine. I could tell he was struggling not to move. I felt my self relax around him and then he started to rock his hips causing friction. That same feeling began to build in my stomach. I started to meet his thrust with my hips.

“Gerard,” I gasped feeling myself getting closer.

“Fuck,” We both said at the same time as we climaxed. He smirked and collapsed onto the bed next to me.

“Jinx.” he said with a laugh pulling me close.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh yeah so...Happy B-day Gerard lol