Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Tears

I woke up the next morning with a headache and then when I stretched I felt another pain down in my, you guessed it, my vagina. Then that’s when I noticed that Syn and I were naked and that he was pressed up against me. At first I panicked not realizing what happened, but then it all came flooding back to me and I let out a groan. I had sex with Syn. I had DRUNKEN sex with him and I just felt down right gross. I didn’t want our first time to be like that.

Getting up the best I could I made my way to the bathroom that was connected to the room and hopped in the shower. I turned the water to the hottest setting I could stand and just stayed under the spray letting the water wash away last night.

As I began to relax I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and I jumped, “What the…” but then I just stopped in my sentence when I felt his mouth on my neck, “Syn stop,” I said as I felt my body responding.

“What’s the matter,” he asked as he turned me around so that I was facing him, but I didn’t dare look into his face. I couldn’t I felt like such a slut, “Hey look at me,” he said. I quickly glanced up at him, but then looked away, “Uh huh, you’re not getting away that easily. I said look at me,” he demanded, but when I didn’t he just picked me up.

I squealed, “BRIAN,” but that didn’t faze him.

“Are you going to look at me,” he asked and then I just nodded my head, “Good now look at me Robbi.” I did what he asked, “Now what’s the matter,” he asked softer and then I don’t know I turned into a big baby and I started balling.

“My first time wasn’t supposed to be like that. I wanted it to be perfect and I just had sex with you because we were drunk and I…and I…and I…,” I couldn’t even finish what I wanted to say. I buried my face into his neck and wrapped my arms and legs around him.

We just stood underneath the spray for a while until he turned it off and stepped out the shower with me still wrapped around him. when he moved his arms to grab a towel I gripped tighter to him and allowed him to cover use both in one towel, “Shush, it’s going to be okay,” he cooed into my ear, but when I didn’t stop I knew that he was getting upset as well, “Look Robbi I’m sorry. I didn’t…” instead of finishing his sentence he just put me down and walked out the bathroom and I cried even harder.

A few minutes later he came back in fully dressed and he bent down next to me and picked me up. Carrying me into the room he had some of my clothes set out, “I’m going to take you to Gee’s place. Maybe it wasn’t right to let you stay,” he said as he left out the room.

For a while I just sat there and stared off into space crying and then I refocused myself. I got dressed and then went back into the bathroom and washed my face and then my teeth. When I came back into the bedroom Syn was sitting on the bed and I went over to him. Crawling on the bed I wrapped my arms around him from behind and I kissed the back of his neck, “I’m sorry,” I whispered against his skin.

I heard him let out a deep sigh and then he twisted so that he could pull me into his lap. I buried my face into his neck like I always do and just breathed in his smell, “No you shouldn’t be sorry. I am. I should’ve known and I can’t use being drunk as an excuse,” he stated as he held me tighter.

“It’s okay,” I told him, “I’m just glad it was you, but I guess I should tell you now that I was planning on giving it to you anyway just…just not like that. Though now I don’t regret it because I really don’t remember the pain,” I laughed a little.

He looked down at me with a small smile, “Are you sure,” he asked a little uncertain as he set me up so that I straddling his hips.

“I’m sure,” I told him as I kissed his lips, “Are you still taking me to Gee’s,” I asked like a little kid.

“Only if you want me to; I just didn’t know what to do. I thought you hated me by the way you were crying,” he told me as he wrapped his arms around me again.

“I don’t hate you Brain,” I said using his real name so that he understood, “I love you,” I stated not really meaning to say the last part out loud.

I felt his arms tighten around me once more, “I love you too,” he said, “Well at least I think so. I never felt what I feel for you with any other girl,” he told me.

I snaked my arms around his neck, “Well I can handle that Mr. Haner,” I told him as I pressed my lips to his roughly and leaned back until he fell back onto the bed with me. Sitting up I took off my top, “Now to recreate last night,” I said.

He stopped me from removing my bra, “Are you sure,” he asked.

I gave him an evil grin of my own, “Oh I’m sure,” I said as I took off my bra and he sat up to take off his shirt.

Soon he switched positions and pulled my gaucho pants and panties down as well. The he stood up and I watched as he took off his belts then his pants followed by his boxers. My breath hitched as I took in his size and I got nervous. There was no fucking way that that thing could fit in me.

“Oh man,” I gasp and he just looked at me.

“What,” he asked.

“Um you’re too big. I mean you’re hung like a horse. There is no way that that can go…,” I trailed off as he started to laugh.

“Oh, but babe you can take me. You did last night and this will be less painful. Trust me,” he said.

So I just swallowed as he slide back down onto the bed next to me and started to kiss and bit my neck. A moan escaped my lips and I felt his hand travel down and start to play with my clit, “Oh,” I gasped and I could feel myself go warm

“That’s it,” he said as he slipped a finger inside me then two as he gently pumped his fingers in and out of me while he thumb still fondled my bud, “You know I always liked the fingering instead of the palming,” he smirked as he looked at me and I gasped as he hooked his fingers and pulled out hitting my spot in the process.

“Oh do that again,” I begged him.

He got this evil look on his face, “What, this,” he asked as he repeated the process a few more times.

“Oh hell yes that,” I yelled.

“But wouldn’t you like it if I use this,” he asked as he removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock.

“Oh shit,” I shouted as sweat started to glisten my skin. I gripped his biceps and threw my head back as he started to rock in and out of me hitting and rubbing against my spot. My breaths started to get caught in my throat and when he moved his hips in a circular motion my back arched, “OH MY GOD,” I managed to yell.

My hands moved to his back where I clawed him. Our bodies moved against each other through our sweat causing a smell that was just ours to fill the air, “Oh shit Brian, I think I am going to…,” I tried to say as he picked up his pace.

I started to buck my hips to meet his thrusts and he started to groan in the back of his throat. I did the same thing he did rotating my hips and I watched with pleasure as his eyes rolled in the back of his head, “Oh fuck that felt good,” he panted.

He started thrusting harder and faster and I was unable to keep up with him. The headboard to the bed started to bang against the wall from the force of his thrusts and then it hit. The most intense, most pleasurable feeling washed over me and I shouted, “OH FUCK BRIAN.” I closed my eyes as he still thrust into me. Soon I felt his body tense and a warm feeling seep into me.

He rocked into me a few more times and then he kissed me as he leaned on shaky forearms, “Now that wasn’t to bad was it,” he asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

“No, not at all, but you need to move before you fall and crush me,” I told him and kissed his lips again before he pulled out of me and rolled to the side.

Getting up he held out his hand, “C’mon let’s get cleaned up,” he said. I grabbed his hand and on unsteady legs I got out of bed and followed him into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks you peeps for commenting and reading.