Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Alone

It’s been about two weeks since that faithful night with Syn and I was at the club with no Jynx by my side. The first night I was working it by myself it felt weird because we ALWAYS did stuff together. We had always done everything together and now she was just gone. I was glad that this week was over as well I did have to dance alone again until next week for the third time.

Plus, that night when I found out she was only dancing one night a week because she and Gee thought it was a good idea I also found out something else. We had both lost our virginities on the same night, that’s what I meant when I said we did everything together. Even in two different places we still did the same thing. It was like we were twins.

I tried to hide my feelings about her like I did last week, but it just wasn’t the same. It was almost like we were drifting apart. It was like these last two weeks she has been with Gee ALL the time. I like him and all, but it just seemed lately like he took my best friend away.

Even when I’m with Syn I call to see what she’s doing and she always had something planned with Gee, which left me with Syn and the guys and the guys’ pick of girls for that night. I loved Syn with all my heart, but I also wanted time with just me and Jynxie, but it was as if she didn’t have time for me anymore.

Next week was our birthday week with her being two days older than me. I don’t know what we were going to do this year and I even wondered if we were going to do it together at all.

I zipped my coat up against the cold New York wind in November as I made my way back to Syn’s or I should say mine and Syn’s apartment. I have been craving things like crazy lately and I think that I was coming on my period soon. I always craved things during that time so I wasn’t worried.

During my time staying with Syn I learned that all the guys lived in the same building and even on the same floor and that that floor was just for them alone. Syn had also showed me how they had connecting doors to the apartments put in and that’s how I found out that the guys would randomly show up.

I did love the guys, but sometimes I just wanted to have peace and relaxation, but when I tried to snick to any of the other apartments Syn would find me and we would have sex or one of the guys or more will show up and I was never alone. But today I had decided that I was going to have peace and quiet even if it was for five minutes, so I walked to the store.

I walked into the apartment to find it empty for once even though they were there an hour ago when I left. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed a butter knife, plate, and spoon and walked back into the living room. Taking the bag I had I grabbed the grapefruit out and started to slice it so all I had to do was peel the ring off and eat the fruit.

Once I was done cutting the fruit I took out the vanilla ice-cream that I had gotten and started to eat when my cell rang. Picking it up I noticed that it was Jynx. I haven’t talked to her in a couple of days and was happy to be hearing from her, “Hey Jynx,” I greeted her.

“Hey Robbi, what are you doing,” she asked.

“Nothing just eating vanilla ice-cream and grapefruit,” I told her as I spooned some ice-cream in my mouth.

“Um are you okay,” she asked me with a tone to her voice.

“Yeah I am, why,” I asked back.

“I was just asking for the simple fact that you hate vanilla ice-cream and you loft grapefruit,” she told me.

I scoffed into the phone, “I know, but I just had this really bad craving for them,” I told her as I peeled a grapefruit slice and popped it into my mouth.

“Robbi, um, don’t you find that weird?”

I thought for a moment, “No not really. I think I am about to start my period. You know how I go on those food beiges the week before I start,” I said as I scooped up more ice-cream.

“Yeah, I know, but that is usually for chocolate, cheetos, and pop. Not grapefruit and vanilla ice-cream,” she said then added, “Are you preggers?”

I almost chocked on the ice-cream, “No,” I shouted, “Why would you ask that,” I demanded to know.

“Look I just find it odd that you are craving things that you hate. Have you and Syn been using protection,” she asked me next.

I really didn’t’ know what to say. I couldn’t take birth control because I have thin blood and Syn never used condoms. He told me that he would take care of everything and that I shouldn’t worry about anything, but what she was saying just sort of hit me all at once, “Um,” I said into the phone.

“ROBBI,” she yelled and I pulled the phone away from my ear while I scrunched up my face, “What the hell. Are you telling me you have not been using protection,” she screamed some more.

I let out a sigh, “He told me he would take care of everything,” I tried to defend.

“Oh and look at want he’s done,” she yelled some more.

“Hey we don’t even know if I am pregnant or not. I counted my days and I am on point so don’t worry. My period starts this week so I am fine. I have nothing to worry about. Plus there’s like what a 20% chance that I could get pregnant,” I said remembering the things we learned in health class.

I heard her grunt, “Look I was calling to talk about the party. We need to get together and plan things for our day.”

“Oh so you want to spend time with me,” I asked a little upset.

“What is that suppose to mean,” she asked.

“I’m just saying I haven’t seen you except twice in two weeks and it’s only been at Ruby’s and the fact that we have barely talked,” I told her getting sad. Being with out my best friend was like going through withdrawal. I needed to be around her.

I heard her let out a long sigh, “Hey just let us get together and we can just talk about everything in person like friends and not over the phone,” after she said that we had agreed to meet up tomorrow for lunch. Just as I was hanging up the phone the guys walked in and I was swamped in their ruckus once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys hope that you enjoyed this chapter.

alos go check out our other stories and tell us what you think.