Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Show and Tell

I was sitting at the kitchen table with Syn just eating breakfast before he went off with the guys for the day. We have been here for a little over a week and had about three more weeks left before we went back to New York. Today I had decided to tell Syn about Zacky because I just couldn’t take it any more.

Zacky was starting to become bolder in his attempts and I just wanted Syn to know how uncomfortable I was around him. I wanted him to know how Zacky was treating me. At first I didn’t want to hurt their friendship, but if I was going to be in Syn’s life then Zacky was going to have to learn to respect not only me, but Syn as well. I knew that it was important and I was going to tell him now.

Taking a deep breath I looked up at him, “Baby there’s something I want to talk to you about,” I said after I was able to eat this morning.

He looked up from his last bite of his food and looked at me, “Yeah what is it,” he asked as he turned his full attention to me.

“I want to talk…,” before I could even finish my sentence his phoned rang.

Picking up his phone he flipped it opened and held up his index finger to me telling me to wait. After a few minutes on the phone he turned back to me, “Sorry baby. What was it you wanted to talk about,” he asked once again.

“I wanted…,” once again before I could get a chance to talk to him his phone rang once again and he picked up. Just when he hung up I thought that I was going to be able to talk to him, but I was wrong.

He got up from the table and kissed my head, “Babe I have to go. Jimmy is outside waiting for me. We’ll talk later,” he told me as he was walking out the door, but I got up to follow him.

“But we have the party tonight,” I reminded him.

“Shit tomorrow then. I promise,” he said and then I watched as he walked into the living room and left.

I sat back down at the table and let out a sigh.

“Everything will be okay,” a voice said.

I turned to see Syn’s mom walk into the room. I gave her a smile, “I hope so.”

“It will. Now how far along are you?”

I stared at his mom wide eyed, “How did you know,” I questioned stunned.

“Well if it wasn’t the morning sickness that gave it away, then it would have been the sleeping a lot and the fact that you eat almost anything and everything that is in front of you,” she told me.

I just smiled at her, “it’s good to have someone know. I mean I want to make sure when I get back, but there is no doubt that I am.”

“I understand. I just can’t want to tell Brian that is going to be a grandfather,” she said happily.

“Well you have a few more weeks. Then you can tell him. I just want to go home and make sure that it’s going okay and then you can tell anyone you want,” I told her and saw her start to gush.

“Oh my, I am going to be a grandma. Oh we are going to have to pick names and themes for the nursery.”

I know she was excited, but I didn’t want her to get her hopes up and then something happen in those two weeks, “Hey calm down,” I said and then watched as she had to mentally fight herself on staying controlled.

“Sorry it’s just that I can’t wait.”

“I know and that’s why I just want to make sure all is well before anyone knows.”

“Agreed, well I have to go I’ll see you in a bit,” she stated and got up.

I got up as well and walked up to Syn’s childhood room and laid on the bed. I loved how we had agreed to stay here at his parents’ house for the first two weeks before we went to his place. It gave me a chance to know his family. It was fun because it also meant that I had someone to hang out with instead of the guys and that I could be alone if I wanted.

After a while of being lazy I grabbed my phone and dialed one to call Jynx. I heard a few rings and then she picked up, “Hello,” she answered.

“I miss you,” I blurted out.

“I miss you too Robbi Pooh. Now what are you doing?”

“I’m just lying in bed,” I responded.

“Well you seem to be in bed a lot. Something you want to tell me,” she inquired.

“Yeah I think you were right. I’m pregnant,” I simply stated.

“Oh Robbi,” I heard her sigh into the phone.

“I know right. So, I guess this means no more dancing and we can both quit when I get back. Or you can quit now,” I told her.

“Yeah I guess we can,” she said and I heard a tone in her voice, “Because I may be too.”

“Wow,” was all I could say to that, “We are going to have to talk about that later, but I know there is something more important wrong on your end just by your voice. Is everything okay on that end?”

“Not really.”

“Does it have to do with Jared?”

Once again I heard her sigh, “Yeah it does. I found a note he left me and I have been trying to figure it out.”

“I know. Gee told me about it. I was thinking about it too.”

“Wait, you know,” she asked shocked.

“Yeah Gee told me the day I stood you up. I am so sorry. Maybe if I was there…,” I started to say.

“No don’t,” she cut in, “There wouldn’t have been a thing you could do. So, anything else we should talk about,” she asked and it was at that point that I decided to tell her about Zacky and how ever since that day he has been trying to get me alone or some other creepy shit.

“Man that’s missed up. You have to tell Syn before something happens.”

“I know, but it’s like when I want to talk to him something always happens,” I told her.

“I get what you’re saying. It’s the same way with Gee sometimes. Get him around Mikey and the guys and you can barely get them apart.”

“Yeah, I may try and tell him before the party tonight if I see him before I am picked up or if we get alone. I just really feel the urge to tell him ASAP,” I told her and then I let out a yawn.

I heard her chuckle on the other end, “Well I think I’ll let you go, but I will call later. We have other things to talk about.”

“Like what,” I asked.

“Like the fact that Gee keeps disappearing and I that I think he’s cheating,” she told me in a rush.

“What,” I yelled surprised.

“Yeah that I think he’s cheating, but look we can talk about this later, okay? You sound exhausted.”

I let out a sigh, “I know. It’s like I can’t stay up for too long. The baby wipes me out,” I said.

“I can tell. Just take care and we’ll finish this later,” she told me and then we said our goodbyes.

Once we hung up I was just planning on just resting and reading a book, but I guess my body thought otherwise because I soon found myself asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. Forgive me. I lovers you guys. Okay.

Queenie