Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

I Don't Want Sue I Want You

(Jynx’s POV)

I hung up the phone and looked around the room quickly. I was cooking dinner and had lit candles around the room, to make it romantic and beautiful for a special dinner with Gerard. I was going to fight for him as best I knew how. I was going to remind him that I was here, that I was his. Now wasn’t the time to lose him.

It’s been getting worse since that night he didn’t pick me up from the club. He disappears for hours and no one knows where he is. I talked Ray into making sure that Gerard came home at 8:30 pm today so I could have everything ready for him and so I could be sure he would show up. I ran back into our room and pulled out the box I’d gotten earlier that day. It was a a black lingerie set. I was sure it would get Gerard to remember what we have.

I set his place at the table then I heard the door open. I went to stand beside his chair and as he walked in his eyes got big.

“Hello Mr. Way,” I said in a low sexy voice. I usually only used in the club. I pulled him to further into the dining room. “I made you dinner,”

“Jynx what…”

“Shhh, I’ve been a little distracted lately and I just wanted to show you I still care.” Before he could respond I kissed him then I pulled away and looked into his eyes. They were glazed over with desire, just the way I liked them. I turned around and picked up the remote control to the stereo. Seconds later the whole house flooded with Mario’s song “Music for Love”.

I started swaying my hips to the music. I walked back over to him and pushed him down to sit in one of the chairs. I turned my back to him and continued to dance while slowly untying my top. Then I let it drop to the floor and lowered myself to the floor. Then crawled to the beat of the music till I was situated between his legs. Then I ran my hands up both his legs slowly till I made it right below his hardening member. Then I moved my hands till they would support my weight on the chair, then snaked my body up his making sure that I rubbed against him.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve seen Sue.” He said. I stopped moving and I looked into his eyes. He was angry, but I didn’t understand why. “If I wanted to come home to Sue I would still call you that Jynx.”

“I was just trying…”

“To what? I wanted you not Sue. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.”

“Gerard…I’m just. If you want me so much then why the hell do you keep disappearing all the time? You won’t tell me where you are. All you do is lie to me. You got my hopes up that you wouldn’t hurt me. That you wouldn’t just leave me when you were tired of me and…”

“Jynx for the thousandth time I’m not going anywhere. I would say it in a million different languages if I thought I would get through that thick skull of yours.” He took off his shirt and slipped it over my shoulders. “I love you. Just fucking trust me already,”

“You come home smelling like perfume and you are never where you say you are going to be Gerard. What the hell am I supposed to think? Just tell me where the fuck you disappear to all the time.”

“I’m cheating on you,” everything went silent. “That’s what you wanted to hear right? You want me to tell you that I’m cheating on you so that you can run from us. From me cause you’re afraid I’m going to leave you and no matter how many times I tell you that I’m not going anywhere you won’t let me…”

“So you just go out and prove me right?”

“Jynx I’m not cheating on you, I just said that cause it was the only way to get you to shut the fuck up and listen.” I swung without thinking smacking him across the face and ran into our room closing and locking the door behind me. “Jynx…Baby let me in. Please.” I didn’t answer I just went and got dressed quickly then I grabbed my car keys and just as he was knocking on the door again I opened it. “Jynx where are you going?” I didn’t say anything I just walked out the front door and then got into my car. I started it up and drove off.

I had no clue where I was going. I only had a few people I trusted in this city and all of them would tell Gerard where I was if I showed up. I wanted him to know what I felt like not knowing where he was for hours at a time. I went to the only place I could think to go. The diner Gerard and I first went to. I sat in the same booth and ordered some coffee. Everything was falling apart and I maybe pregnant at nineteen just like my mother. I’ll be alone just like her soon too. I’m out of ideas. If he doesn’t want more sex then what does he want? I’ve showed him that I trust him, but all this stuff keeps coming up. There’s only so much a girl can take.

“Hey Jynx,” My eyes went big at the sound of Jared’s voice. He slipped into the booth beside me trapping me against the wall. “Did you miss me?”

“No,” I whimpered as I felt his hand on my inner thigh. I closed my eyes hoping to disappear.

“I just wanted to apologize about the last time I saw you.” He said ignoring my answer. “I was a little too rough with you. I’m sorry,” he moved in closer to my ear and his hand went higher up my thigh. “Trouble in paradise?” he put some papers on the table, but I was scared to look at them. “Take a look at your precious Gerard,” my eyes shot open. I looked down at the papers.

They were pictures; I was relieved when I saw that they didn’t show Gerard beaten and mangled in a room somewhere. Then my brain started to process what I was actually looking at. Gerard was standing in the same clothes I’d just seen him in with a girl. She had her arm around him and one of her hands was holding his in place on her butt. I looked through the rest and they were much the same the girls face was familiar and it only took about two seconds for it to click who it was. It was Babs. The girl I thought was my friend from the club.

“Baby I told you. No one is going to take care of you the way I can.”

“Move,” I said.

“Let’s not get carried away now Jynx. You know I’m not going to let you go that easily.”

“I think I heard her say move,” Gerard said. I could see the steam coming from his ears.

“You’ve got nerve Gerard old friend,” Jared said. “I mean cheating on Jynxie here wasn’t enough now you’re trying to keep her from being happy with me,” he pulled me closer and gave me a look that dared me to try and get away.

“You know damn well I’m not cheating on her Jared,” he didn’t wait to hear anything else that Jared had to say. He just yanked him out of the both causing him to lose his grip on me. Then he reached out his hand to me and I took it grabbing the picture on the way out. Then we rushed out to his car. “Don’t you ever do that again. Do you realize what could have happened if I hadn’t shown up.” I tuned him out hiding the pictures inside my shirt. I would take care of this later.

At the moment I was tired. When we got home the candles had mostly burnt out. I quickly went around the room and blew out the few that were left. Then I put away the food I had cooked him for dinner. He just followed me around trying to convince me that he wasn’t cheating on me. Finally after I was done I went into the guestroom and before he could follow I stopped him and closed the door locking it so he wouldn’t be able to come in. I wish Robbie were here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everbody leave us some comment love and thanks for reading

Non