Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Someone New

I woke up to the clinging of pots and pans and God knows what else which caused the hang that I woke with to intense in strength. “Ouch!” I groaned as I rolled myself to the end of my bed and made my way into the kitchen to find out what was all the noise for.

When I got there I saw Jynx randomly knocking things around and it was killing my fucking head it felt like it was about to split in two. “Jynx.” I said, but that didn’t get her attention so I yelled, “JYNX!” which caused her to stop, but for my hang over to get worse causing me to grip the sides of my head, “Ow, this hurts so much.”

“Well it serves you right and its payback.”

I lifted my eyes to look at her, “pay back for what?” I asked.

“Pay back for spilling my name.”

I groaned, “Did I really do that?”

“Yeah you really did that.” she said, as she walked over and handed me a glass full of water, “Here drink this and take these.”

“Thanks,” I mumbled as I popped the two pills in my mouth and down the glass of water, “Are you mad at me?” I asked once I was finished drinking the glass of water.

“No, not anymore, I got you back with waking you this morning.” She said with a big grin on her face, “Come into the living room and I tell you all that happened.”

Once we were sitting in the room and she told me everything, I felt so embarrassed at my actions, “Oh man and I have to see Bob tonight. I didn’t want to lead him on.” I groaned into one of the pillows that I had picked up from the couch.

“Don’t worry you were drunk which shouldn’t happen again. I told you to take it easy. You’re so fucking little, drink one beer and you’re a goner.”

“I think I was drinking long islands.”

“Well you need to stop that. You know you’re too little to drink that much.”

“I know, but they were so fruity and I didn’t even taste the alcohol so I thought that it was ok, like they were wine coolers.” My grabbed my head again from the pain that I was receiving from talking.

“Look why don’t you go back to sleep so that you will be well enough to dance tonight.” She said as she got up and helped me up and into my room.

“Thanks. You know that I love you and that you are like a sister to me right.”

She smiled at me as she pulled the covers over me, “I love you to and we are sisters. Look Get some rest. We may have a long night tonight. I just got the phone with Lucy and she said that there were new clients sighed up.”

“That’s cool. I wonder who they are.”

“Well for now you are going to sleep and we worry about the new people later.”

“Okay mom, “I yawned and then closed my eyes letting sleep over take me.
**********
It was almost my turn to go up. Now instead of doing two songs Ruby said we could do up to four songs now since me and Jynx have been bringing in new clientele. In her words, “everyone wants to know what is up with the New Chocolate Honeys” that’s what we have been named, The Chocolate Honeys.

I was waiting for Lucky’s turn was up. Me and her didn’t get along too well and it showed when she walked off the stage and bumped into me. I was ready to say something, but then I heard Ruby’s voice announce that I was next to dance.

As the music came on and I walked onto the stage to ‘Darling Nikki’ by Prince. I decided to do slower tempo tonight. Not soon after ‘Mirror’ by Ne-Yo started up and I started to pick away at the costume that I was wearing with was a two piece black shirt and skirt that looked like I was going to the club.

Underneath I wore black boy shorts that was lined in red lace and I matching bra. Tonight was the night I decided to dance topless and I was scared as hell.

When ‘Fantasy’ by Timbaland started to play I had a chair brought to be and I just sat on the chair most of the time dancing, while using the chair as a prop. Before the end of the song unhooked the front of my bra and I bared my chest. I heard a loud cheer when I did it and I knew that I made the guys happy.

Not soon after the song ended and I made my way off stage where Jynx pull me into a hug after I pulled on a robe, “I can’t believe you went topless.”

I gave her a cocky grin, “Well I couldn’t let you get all the attention now could I?” I asked her playfully.

She just laughed and shook her end.

I went to get dressed and by time I came back out Ruby came to me, “Hey Robbi, some of the new clients would like you to dance for them in a private room.”

“Okay, which one?” I asked as I started to follow her out of the dressing from and into the club.

“They’re in the Purple Room.”

I nodded my head and started to make my way to the Purple Room. I took a deep breath before I went in. I never did a private dance before with a group. I mean I did private lap dances in the private booths, but I never been in the colored rooms before.

The private rooms were on the second floor of the club and were used for large groups when they just wanted a private show and one or two of their favorite dancers.

When I got in the room had a purple theme going on that wasn’t to over done, but was there none the less, which I noticed when I walked to the center of the room. I had my eyes to the floor and when I looked up I was meeting with staring at the most sexist man I have ever met. I couldn’t believe I was start at Synyster Gates.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment plz!