You Hold Me Down with Your Eyes

f o u r t e e n

Anthony sent me different designs over the next few weeks. I finally decided on one and drove down to get it a month after I was last there. It was perfect timing since I'd be off to meet up with my boy in less than a week.

The weather was beautiful in San Diego now that spring was coming in. It made me even more excited to move down here in a few months. Anthony was outside his house again when I pulled up. I thought it was cool he had his own work area in his house and not always have to be at the shop he worked at.

"Hey," he welcomed me with a hug. "Come on in."

I followed him inside and took off my hoodie, setting it down with my purse on one of the couches. He led me to his work area in one of the extra bedrooms. I looked over every detail of the design he'd be putting on the inside of my bicep.

Anthony got us some drinks while I finished examining it. I ended up having two drinks before I even let him put the stencil on me. My head felt fuzzy as I laid down on the massage table. He put his purple rubber gloves on and prepared my arm. His hand brushed across my chest, not bothering to apologize.

"Whoops," he chuckled, touching them again.

"Excuse you," I snapped. I tried to sit up by was pushed back down by him. "What the fuck! Let go of me, creep!"

Anthony groped my chest and attached his lips to mine. He was much bigger than me and bigger than Mike. I couldn't get him off of me as much as I tried. His rubbed covered hand slid down to my yoga pants, forcing himself to touch me. I wanted to throw up as he forced two fingers in me. I began crying as I begged him to stop.

"Please don't do this," I screamed as he ripped my shirt, exposing my bra.

He got the plain black bra off quickly and began sucking on them while he continued to finger me roughly. All I could think was about how fucked up everything was. Mike trusted him as he was one of his close friends and he betrayed him. Mike was all I could think of as Anthony touched me, not giving me a chance to get away.

Anthony pulled me to the edge of the bed so my legs were hanging off of it. He pulled his pants down and thrusted himself into me. I let out a louder cry feeling him in me. I continued beg him to stop, hitting his chest with my fists.

"Shut up, bitch!" He slapped me hard before wrapping his hands around my wrists.

I didn't know how long we were in the room before I felt him cum in me. Anthony smiled to himself and walked out of the room. I sobbed and quickly got my bra and pants on. I stumbled to the living room and grabbed my purse and hoodie. He yelled goodbye as I opened the door.

It was dark outside as I got in my car and drove to the nearest public place I could. It was 9:30; Anthony has been torturing me for nearly five hours. I didn't know what to do other than sob. I opened my car door to finally throw up. My phone started ringing with Mike's ringtone.

"H-hello?" I cried.

"Hey, what the fucks going on?" Mike asked. "Anthony called saying some shit. Why are you crying?"

"What'd he say?" I hiccuped.

"That you were all over him," he said in a pissed off tone.

I started crying harder and shaking my head, "No, Mikey. Not at all."

"Then why are you crying, Aubree? Are you crying because you know you got caught in a lie?" He asked.

"Because he fucking raped me!" I screamed. Mike fell silent as I continued to cry. "I don't know what to do. I want to die."

"Where are you?"

"A Target parking lot," I managed to get out.

"Go to the hospital right now. I'll call Stephanie and have her meet you there," he said. "I'm so sorry, honey. I need to be there."

I GPSed the nearest hospital and texted Mike which one it was. Stephanie was running up to the doors right after I got myself checked in. She hugged me tightly and tried to calm me down. A male nurse rushed us to the back to get me checked out.

My body and mind were numb as my body was touched by a female nurse. Anthony's finger prints weren't found on, only my own. A doctor tried talking to me while the nurse did so but my mouth couldn't get any words out. He told me I would be called within the week with my STD results and gave me a prescription for Plan B to prevent a pregnancy. I stared at him wondering how he could say everything so calmly to me. They gave me a change of clothes to hold mine for evidence. A police officer began questioning me a few hours later asking me every detail.

"He had on rubber gloves," I said quietly. "He was getting ready to tattoo me, this was planned. It was all planned." Stephanie rubbed my back as I cried. "He made sure to have those on to have no proof of ever touching me."

The police officer wrote down every detail and looked at me with sympathy. She finished questioning me and told me I was free to leave. I got checked out of the hospital and followed Stephanie to the parking lot. She sat in my car with me while I called Mike.

"I'm gonna go to Stephanie's apartment, spend the night," I said.

"I wish I could be there, baby. I want to leave the tour to be with you."

"No, you gotta stay there for your fans. It's fine."

"No it's not. I know you need me to be there. I'm gonna figure it out, make some calls," Mike said.

I didn't argue and finished talking to him. I followed Stephanie in her car to her apartment. It felt amazing to shower and get dressed in clean clothes. I felt numb and dirty. I wanted nothing other than Mike, not even to get high.

Stephanie walked into her bedroom and sat next to me.

"Mike called me. He's gonna be here tomorrow afternoon. Do you need anything?"

I shook my head and stared at the hardwood floor. She left me alone with my thoughts. I couldn't sleep at all. When I did, I had nightmares of what had happened in the previous hours. I knew the sooner I let myself sleep the sooner I'd be reunited with Mike.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be appreciated.