You Hold Me Down with Your Eyes

t w o

My eyes opened when I heard someone walk into the guest room. I looked over to see Vic walk in holding a glass of water and bottle of Tylenol. He sat down on the edge of the bed and set the stuff on the night stand.

"Just came in to make sure you were alive," He said.

I groaned and sat up, "What time is it?" I swallowed two pills and handed the bottle back to Vic.

"Almost 11. Wanna join us for lunch?"

"Duh. Let me throw on some clothes," I said, getting out of bed.

Vic left the room so I could change. I quickly pulled on some sweats and a Rancid t-shirt. Mike walked out of his room just as I walked out of mine.

"Good morning," I smiled and walked in front of him.

"Morning. Nice shirt," he said.

I thanked him and walked out to Vic's car. We all decided on Panera for an easy lunch. Mike and I were both hungover from the party & getting drunk together the night before, neither of us caring much for any food. He generously paid for my salad & soup and sat next to me in the booth. Vic couldn't help but give me small smirks the entire time we ate. I rolled my eyes at him, all while Mike didn't notice anything.

•••


Vic dropped us off at home so he could go hangout with a friend. Mike and I quickly went to his room to smoke. I sat next to him on the bed as he rolled us a blunt, leaning my head against his shoulder. He finished and handed me the blunt. I inhaled and handed it back to him, taking his arm afterwards. I blew the smoke out as I looked at the ink on his skin.

"I like your tattoos," I smiled, taking the blunt back.

"I could see you have some but didn't get to really see," he said, grabbing my arm too. He ran his hands fingers down my upper arm's outline. "This is so you; it's going to look great once it's all complete."

"Thanks," I smiled and laid back against the pillows.

We finished the blunt and laid next to each other. I stared at him as he ran his hand down my side, down to my exposed hip. He rested his hand under the elastic band of my sweats before looking me in the eyes. He bit his lip as he gave my bottom a squeeze.

"You're really beautiful," he whispered, as if someone besides me would hear him. I blushed and ran my hand down his chest. He kissed my lips before I could object.

My eyes lit up as I looked at him, "Did you really just kiss me?"

"I'm sorry," he blushed. "I just really wanted to do that."

"Don't be sorry. I just wasn't expecting," I told him.

I took my hand from his chest and placed is on his jaw, kissing him back. His hand griped tightly onto my bottom again as I deepened the kiss. I pulled away and smiled.

"I just don't wanna rush into things with you," I said.

"Why?" He looked confused.

"I don't know. You seem a lot different than guys I've talked to before. I wanna get to know you entirely, not just be some girl. Plus, Vic is one of my good friends. I don't want him to look at me differently," I shrugged.

"I get what you're saying," He nodded, giving me another squeeze. "I don't see how he'd look at you differently though. He's wanted us to finally meet, so he knows something is bound to happen."

I smiled and cuddled up next to him, putting my leg over his and my arm across his waist. High cuddles were always one of my favorites, especially right now. Mike kept his hand where it was and rested his head on top of mine. We dozed off for a little bit until Mike's phone started ringing. I watched him reach into his pocket and look at a girls name on the screen. He ignored it and slid it back into his pocket.

"Who was that?" I whispered, closing my eyes again.

"My ex," He sighed, pulling me closer and kissing my head. "I'm gonna miss you."

I chuckled, "You've known me for like three days. You're going to miss me that much?"

"I don't know. I've just enjoyed hanging out with you this weekend, we should have done it sooner. When do you plan to come back down?" He asked.

"Mmm, I don't know."

"We better hangout soon, forreal."

"We will, forreal," I mimicked and kissed him lightly. "I'm always off Sunday and Mondays. Sometimes I'm off early, just depends on my schedule."

Mike pulled his phone back out to look at the time. I glanced at it and saw it was almost 5.

"I need to leave soon. I have work tomorrow morning," I sighed and stretched.

"Nooo," he said into the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms tighter around me.

I got ready to leave by 7, just in time to miss traffic. I hugged Vic tightly and thanked him. He went back inside to give us a minute alone. Mike had his hands in his pockets as he rocked back on his heels.

"Are you gonna tell me goodbye?" I smiled.

He sucked in air and took his hands out of his pockets, putting his arms around me. I smiled up at him as his teeth bit down at his lip. I placed my hands on his waist and got on my tip toes to meet him halfway. I smiled as he kissed me goodbye, sending a spark throughout my body.

"Drive home safe. I'll see you soon," he said.

"You're just so sure about that," I laughed and kissed him one last time before getting in my car.

He smirked at me and closed my door. I blew him a kiss and began making my way back to Los Angeles.
♠ ♠ ♠
no comments :(