You Hold Me Down with Your Eyes

f o u r

The sun flashed in my eyes, making a groan leave my lips. I heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door open before feeling the bed sink in next to me. Mike kissed the back of my neck.

"Good morning," He whispered.

"It's too early," I complained and roll over to cuddle into his chest.

"Well it's 11am. Go back to sleep for a while," Mike ran his fingers through my hair.

"I can't now that I'm awake," I pouted.

It's been a little over a month since we first started hanging out. It had been the most amazing month so far just getting to know him. We had spent every weekend together when I didn't work and nonstop FaceTime dates during the week. I think this had been the longest I had gone without getting into a guy's bed sexually. He made everything feel different.

Lauren apologized for what she said about Mike. She was just worried about my heart. I promised she'd soon get to meet Mike so she could see he was genuine. I just hoped she'd actually see it and not be stuck in her negative feelings for him.

I sat at the kitchen table with Vic as we ate breakfast while Mike showered.

"So are you excited about going on an actual date?" Vic asked.

"Yeah," I smiled and took a bite of my pancakes.

"He hasn't shut up about it, dude."

"Really?" I felt myself blushing.

"I don't remember the last time my brother actually liked someone like this," Vic nudged my arm.

We finished eating and I went back in Mike's room to start getting ready. Mike was sitting in just a towel on the bed when I walked in. His skin and hair were still wet when he looked at me. I wanted to so badly jump his bones. I bit my lip and walked past him into the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and quickly undressed before he came back in.

Mike whistled when I walked back into the room in a tiny white towel. "When are you ever gonna let me see you entirely?" He grinned and tried grabbing the towel.

I smacked his hand away and smiled, "Mmm, never."

I purposely bent down to look through my bag, feeling his stare at my naked lady bits. He grabbed my arm as I began to walk back by, pulling my wet body onto the bed. My right hand held onto the back of his head as he began kissing me, my left holding loosely on the towel. His hand moved the towel away as he lightly grabbed my chest. His big hand made it's way to my inner thigh, making my breath stop for a moment. We pulled our lips apart and stared at each other; I thought for sure he could feel my heart beating out of my chest. Mike's eyes asked for permission, I nodded.

I closed my eyes as I felt his touch me right there. Mike began kissing my neck as his slid a finger in me, making me moan quietly. He began going faster, driving me wild, before stopping to just rub me lightly. I watched him kiss from my jaw line down to my collar bone and breast, down my belly, stopping right at my center. He turned me on even more by the way he looked at me before going down on me. I bit my lip as I grabbed onto his hair, trying to keep the moans quiet so Vic wouldn't hear me. My legs shook once I came.

Mike hovered over me, kissing me lightly. "You taste so good," He whispered.

"I should have let you do that sooner," I giggled and kissed him. "You just need to start coming to my place on the weekends so I can be as loud as I want."

We got off the bed and began to finish getting ready. He watched me do my hair & makeup while we talked about random stuff. It felt like everything was completely different now. We were definitely no longer 'just friends' and moving closer to being an actual item. Well, at least I hopped he felt the same.

I dressed in a dark grey hoodie, that hugged my body tightly, dark washed skinny jeans, and short black Uggs. Perfect for the chilly October weather in SoCal. Mike came in the bathroom and put his hands on my hips while I finished making sure I looked good.

"Ready for Disney?" He asked, kissing me behind my ear.

"Fuck yeah," I turned my head to kiss him.

Vic was already out for the day when we left. I let Mike drive my car up to Anaheim; it felt weird, but I knew it was the first of many. We jammed to my iPod on shuffle the whole time. He couldn't get over how broad my music was like his was, and sharing many common artists. We finally arrived at Disneyland and decided to eat first before walking around.

I felt overly happy as Mike held my hand all night. We both grew excited seeing all the Nightmare Before Christmas decorations and everything Halloween in general. Mike got someone to take a picture of us in front of the Haunted Mansion since our selfies couldn't get the entire background.

Mike wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. "I feel silly asking and I feel like it's obvious," He bit at his lip ring.

"What?" I teased, already knowing what he was about to say.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked so nervous.

I hummed and tapped my fingers against my lips, "I guess I'll say yes." I smiled and leaned up to meet him in a kiss.

"You're such a little fucker."

"Do you call all your girlfriends that?" I laughed.

"Nope, you're the first," He kissed me again.

We went on a couple more rides before heading back to San Diego. I held Mike's hand as we drove down the highway. I couldn't help but look at his facial features in the darkness of the car. His bone structure was perfect in my eyes, even in the dimmed light. It sucked I'd be leaving the next afternoon yet again. I hated only seeing him on the weekends when all I wanted was to see him every minute of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm making this go along faster than the first one I think. owell. comments are appreciated c: