Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

Wave Goodbye

Alex

“Guys I’m off to go get some caffeine of some fucking sort, you want anything? Isobelle?”

The jet haired beauty flipped her attention away from trying to guess the tune Rian was drumming on his thighs, to me. Her green eyes were tinged with tiredness – she had been here with us since Flyzik mucked up our flights, she didn’t want to leave us, mainly Jack and I don’t think he wanted her too either.

“Urm can you pick me up a can of Relentless please”

She replied before snuggling back into Jack’s side as he placed an arm tightly around her, catching Flyzik’s attention I subtly hinted for him to come with me to the airport shop and help. I had a plan and I needed Flyzik in order for me to pull this off.

Stepping into the WHSmith I walked over to the drinks fridge and placed 5 cans of Relentless into Flyzik’s arms, he struggled to hold them all as he bite down on his metal lip ring. Once we got to the cashier we paid for all the drinks and walked out back to the others.

“Alex dude not being funny but you didn’t need me to help carry all of these, what did you really want me for?”

Damn he was good, being our best friend and manager for so many years he knew all of our mannerisms and behaviors – it was sometimes a positive but other times it was a negative, nothing stayed a secret with Flyzik.

“Damn you Flyzik, I was wondering you’ve seen Jack with Isobelle right?”

He nodded in response clutching the cold cans of Relentless closer to his chest, laughing I grabbed 3 out of his hands, relaxing a bit he then held the last two in one hand each.

“Yeah dude I have, I haven’t seen him like that with a girl ever…not even with Holly. I think he really likes her dude, I might even go as far and say that she might be the one for him”

“I think you’re right Matt, I think he might even be in love with her already. I know they’re like together but they haven’t exactly made it official and it’s too soon and that….but I know that it’s going to kill him leaving her.”

Matt caught on as he smirked at my last sentence, staring at me with his brown eyes they swirled with mischief. Shaking his head from side to side in disbelief he spoke up.

“What’s the plan Gaskarth?”

“I was thinking…maybe bring Izzy on tour with us as a photographer, you’ve seen her Framing Hanley photos from before they’re amazing. I’ve spoken with Katie at Kerrang and she they’re fine for us to take her on as our photographer. I mean you can clear an extra ticket for the flight can’t you?”

Matt blinked at me a few times, shocked as he used a finger to scratch against his forehead in thought. His lip ring stretching slightly as his lips twisted together in thought. Looking at me skeptically he had me scared for a few seconds, thinking it was some stupid plan and would never work – however the sudden grin on his face suggested otherwise.

“Well you’ve certainly thought this through, call Danielle tell her we’re taking Isobelle off them. Alex I mean you’re in All Time Low I’m sure I can swing an extra ticket! However aren’t you forgetting someone else…Jemma? She’s Isobelle’s best friend and we’re going to be leaving her all alone in London”

“Urm yeah Matt about that, well she is coming to see us off soon and I was thinking we maybe could surprise the both of them and urgh yeah…I was thinking maybe Jemma could come and work on Merch with Vinny? I mean he can’t really handle the big crowds so much anymore on his own”

I joked nervously, Vinny could handle any size crowd perfectly but I wanted an excuse to let Matt let us bring Jemma on tour. I know she would be devastated seeing Gus off and taking Isobelle from her would only add to her misery – plus I wanted my best friend on tour with me, to be able to show things that her cruel life with her dad has kept her from.

“Guess I better go and plead for two extra tickets then huh?”

“Flyzik you babe!”

I grabbed the two cans out of his hand and sprinted off in the direction of the others, leaving a laughing Flyzik to turn in the other direction and head off towards the ticket desk. Rushing back out of breath all the other’s stared at me confused as I chucked them all a Relentless to drink, before taking my seat next to Jack and Isobelle.

Matt returned 15 minutes later with a huge grin on his face before swiftly sitting down opposite me, winking as he patted his jean pocket. Looking down I noticed the corner of two plane tickets sticking out of his jeans and smiling back I held a finger up to my lips as he nodded in agreement.

“HEY BABES!”

Leaning my head back over the airport chairs I noticed Jemma approaching us from behind a fake smile plastering her face, I knew she was upset from saying goodbye to Gus – I knew she didn’t want to have to say goodbye to me too, hopefully though she wouldn’t.

“HEY…BABE”

I mocked back as Jemma came and placed herself on my lap, seeing as there were no free spaces – Vinny, Evan, Colussy, Danny, Jeff and Grieco had spread out on most of them. She chucked a copy of Kerrang that she had on her straight at Isobelle’s chest as she recoiled in shock before glaring at Jemma.

“Seen them already, Evan bought a copy”

She spoke nonchalantly never taking her eyes off her iphone as she and Jack continued to play angry birds. Jemma laughed at her best friend before ruffling my hair, groaning I shuffled her on my lap so that I could free my hands and fix my hair. Only 5 more hours left

//

Flight 245 to Baltimore is boarding now

The overhead speakers announcing catching the attention of the whole airport, some going back to previous activities as their flight wasn’t called, others gathered belongings and walked past us onto the plane. We all began to do the same shortly after as Jack began to pull Isobelle into a hug, placing a lingering kiss on her lips.

“I don’t want you to go –“

Matt smirked at me and I nodded to him, it was time to drop the surprises at the last minute as always. Dropping my bag on the floor I walked over towards Jack and Isobelle.

“What if you don’t have to go?”

I smirked, Jack and Isobelle looked at me seriously warning me that if this was some sort of joke – that it wasn’t very funny. Matt walked up to my side taking one of the tickets out and placing it in Isobelle’s palm. She looked down at it analyzing it for a few seconds, before her eyes grew wide.

“What, Why, How?! Kerrang, Clothes, Money –“

“Well I realized you and Jack didn’t want to be separated so I called Katie at Kerrang and reluctantly they’ve agreed to give you up as their photographer so you can come and work with us. Matt drove back to yours 3 hours ago and grabbed your camera, as for clothes you can buy more in America and as for money you’ll get paid for being our photographer Iz. Surprise!”

Isobelle ran full force towards me and Matt engulfing us both in a hug, nearly knocking us both to the floor. Jack had a huge grin on his face and mouthed a silent thank you before him and Isobelle celebrated the fact she would be tagging along.

“So that just leaves me all on my own…”

Jemma spoke quietly from behind us, Isobelle pulled away from Jack her smile faltering as Matt simply silently chuckled to himself besides me before turning on his heel 180 degree’s. He slipped me the last ticket secretly and with that I made my way over towards Jemma.

“Not exactly…we always need a spare merch bitch!”

“What? –“

Taking the ticket I held it up in front of her brown eyes before grabbing her hand and placing the ticket in her hand as well. She looked down at it in shock before looking at me – sadness etched into her eyes.

“Alex as much as I want to…I, I can’t”

She handed me back the ticket as I stared at her in confusion, she continued on to explain.

“Isobelle can go, but both of can’t we have to leave two weeks’ notice if we are cancelling the apartment. I’d have to give my notice in at work –“

I didn’t exactly tell Jemma that I’d called Dianne and cleared it for her to leave work asap, I didn’t really think of the apartment though – I thought she’d say yes.

“No it’s okay I understand…I just –“

“Jemma fucking Davies have you got a fucking screw loose….COMMMMEEE TO THE DARK SIDE!”

Isobelle and Vinny shouted at the same time, staring back Jemma shook her head from side to side before she engulfed Isobelle and everyone else in a long, group hug. Eventually she came back over to me, kissing me on the cheek softly before whispering a thank you in my ear.

Tears silently fell down her cheeks and quickly I used my thumb to wipe them away, she smiled half heartedly before I pulled her towards me in a tight embrace.

“I’m going to miss you Davies…The offers always there okay?”

She nodded before she pulled out of my arms she waved goodbye to everyone and warned Jack to take care of Isobelle or his balls will be permanently put out of action. She turned away from us before she would cry again to leave.

Sighing to myself Matt patted me on the back and simply shrugged – there was nothing else we could do. Picking up my hold-all I followed Matt and the guys towards the gate, showing my boarding pass and being let through to board the plane.

Taking one last glance over my shoulder I saw Jemma’s retreating back, she walked a few steps towards the exit before freezing on the spot as she held her phone to her ear, she spoke a few words stepping forwards a few more steps. For a few seconds I thought she would have reconsidered…but I was obviously mistaken.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY!
I know I haven't updated in ages, but I've actually had writer's block on this, so this is short and kinda crap -.-
But this is for Emma because she constantly comments and gives me motivation to update :D

Anyway I kinda have a direction for this now, so expect 3 updates on Sunday to make up for my lack of posting :)

Another reason is as well that I have 12...yes 12 more stories in the planning stages.
Based on these bands;
-framing hanley
-the summer set
-we are the ocean
-we are the in crowd
-bring me the horizon
-i see stars
-the maine
-versaemerge
-there for tomorrow
-sleeping with sirens
-the blackout
-hey monday

Surprise! :D