Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

We All Roll Along

Gus

We’d arrived in New York and we’re unpacking our bags from the taxis and into the hotel we had booked, I’d tried to call Jemma a few times but I got no answer – I assumed she was just busy. Grabbing my hold all out of the taxi I went up to my hotel room and fell down onto the bed, exhausted.

According to our manager we only had about 6 hours of sleep before we had to get up again to go into New York to do a signing for our album, tossing and turning in my hotel bed I attempted to call Jemma one last time before I went to sleep.

I’m sorry but I’m not available right now, get back to you later bitches!

Ending the call I didn’t even bother to leave to a message I was too tired, throwing my phone down onto the bedside table I didn’t even bother changing as the comfort of the sheets surrounded me, lulling me into a peaceful slumber.

//

“Oi Gus! Shift it we have to be gone in half an hour”

“Mmmm in a minute”

I groaned as I was abruptly awoken by Simon banging on my door at 7 in the morning, my head delving deeper into the white cotton of the pillow I was resting on. Turning onto my back I scratched my stomach before reaching over and picking up my phone off the bedside table.

With no messages or calls I scrunched up my nose, I thought Jemma would have attempted to call or text me back, keying in her number I pressed call, placing my phone up to my ear as I eagerly awaited for voice to answer.

“Hello?”

Jemma answered sleepily as I smirked at her voice,

“Hey babe it’s me are you okay?”

“Oh Gus hey yeah, just a bit jet lagged that’s all –“

Sitting up bolt right in my hotel bed I ran my fingers through my dark hair in some attempt to try and neaten it, jet lag? Had I just heard right?

“Jet lag what do you mean?”

“Oh I forgot to mention that did I, I – Yo Davies do I have to drag you out of bed or do I have to tickle you?”

I heard Alex’s voice interrupt Jemma down the phone, my body instantly raged with anger. I knew Alex liked Jemma as more than a friend it was fucking obvious, I just hoped he never acted on it or that Jemma never turned to him like that. But knowing Jemma was with him right now was making me turn a violent shade of green – jealously.

“Jemma is that Alex in the background? Where the fuck are you and why?”

“Yeah sorry about him, Matt Flyzik offered me and Isobelle jobs I’m the merch bitch along with Vinny and Isobelle is working as their photographer. We’re all in Baltimore right now, I’m only 180 miles away from you babe”

I smiled down the phone not that Jemma could see it, but knowing in the back of my mind that she was a lot closer to me made me happy. It was the fact that she was with Gaskarth that I couldn’t handle, I mean Alex is my friend and everything and I know he wouldn’t try anything – but there was always that nagging feeling in the back of my mind.

“Seriously that’s amazing! We’ll have to try and meet up with you guys soon but things will be getting pretty hectic for us from now until we leave”

“Ohhh we’ll sort something out, I mean the guys are going back out on tour pretty soon which means –“

“Which means you have to go around America with them too, yeah I know. I remembered Rian mentioning the dates when we went to Solar.”

“Don’t worry we’ll sort something – Alex put me the fuck down!”

I heard Jemma squeal as I assumed Alex had lifted her out of the bed, my knuckles turning white as my grip around my mobile tightened. I had to stop being so paranoid, a feeling I had more occasionally since I gave up smoking.

“Gus I got to go, byeeeeeee”

“Bye”

I replied quickly before she hung up, sitting down on the edge of the bed I, with some effort forced myself to put some fresh clothes on before going to clean my teeth. Checking my hair in the mirror I thought it was passable for today and walked out of the bathroom just as another knock arrived at my door.

“Gus if you don’t get your ass out here now, I’m going to come in there and –“

Storming over to the door I opened it to reveal Fraser fist raised as he was about to knock again, he raised his eyebrows at me and I just locked the hotel door and pushed past him down the corridor. Fraser followed sheepishly behind me before we reached the end of the corridor to the lifts, he spoke up.

“Dude what’s up, you look –“

“Don’t okay not now Fras, just don’t”

He shrugged his shoulders and nodded before slipping his hands into his black, skinny jean pockets. We entered the lift in silence and we exited in the same fashion in fact the whole day passed like this, my band mates left me alone – they knew not to pester me when I was in thought. Monotonously I made it through the signings and after performing a few songs we were finished, the guys left to find some local bars where me? I went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is pretty much a bit of a filler, except drama to start pretty sooon ;)

GUS

Next update soon but who do you want?
Jemma, Alex, Gus, Jack or Isobelle or maybe someone else for a change :L