Status: Keep commenting :)

There Will Be Rain

Follow What You Need

Isobelle

It had been a week since we had landed in Baltimore and I loved every minute, when I first saw Jemma I was originally shocked but I’m glad she changed her mind – she needed to get out of London, we both did. Luckily for me and Jemma soon after we arrived she called Mitch and Annie, they managed to sort things out with our landlord and have all our stuff boxed up and sent over.

However tonight was the first date of the tour for All Time Low, it was a hometown date first right here in Baltimore, so it meant a lot to the guys. We were right as of this minute loading up the tour bus Flyzik had got for the tour with our suitcases, well Jack, Alex, Rian and Zack were. I was still shifting through clothes and decided momentarily that I needed some more clothes.

Jack rolled his eyes and whined a bit when I told him, reluctantly he chucked me his car keys and Jemma and me jumped in his car and drove down to the local mall. Once we’d parked we popped out and rushed into the packed shopping centre – we didn’t have long. All around us I noticed teenage girls with skimpy dresses, skirts or shorts and All Time Low t-shirts tightly clad to the bodies.

Jemma nudged me gently shaking me out of my paranoid thoughts, half of these girls were slutty but half of them were really pretty and they would be throwing themselves over my guy tonight – Jack could have anyone why would he have me. Scanning down over my attire which was a pair of skinny jeans and a oversized grey jumper, I pulled Jemma into the closest clothes store to us. Jemma helped me pick out some quite cute outfits and once I was satisfied with the 3 pairs of Vans I had bought we left the shop.

Stealing more glances at the teens grabbing food or making banners for the guys before they left for the show, I tried to push the thoughts from before to the back of mind. Luckily as we were nearing the exit something took my mind off that completely, a tattoo parlor.

Jemma walked ahead oblivious to the tattoo parlor which had captured my attention, grabbing her by her wrist I pulled her back to my side.

“What the….No Belle you can’t be serious?!”

“Actually I pretty much am, I’ve wanted one for ages but never got the guts to do it…because of my parents. But they’re not her now, so why not –“

“I’ve actually always wanted my nose pierced, fuck it lets do it!”

Jemma declared before taking charge and dragging us both into the shop. 45 minutes later and we both re-emerged, Jemma held a cold compress to her nose and the back of my shoulder was securely bandaged up, the pain wasn’t as bad as I expected after a few fuck’s escaping my lips, I actually got used to the stinging sensation of the needle entering and exiting my skin.

//

We made it back to Jack and Alex’s with just two hours before the show and we had to leave any minute so they could sound check, however I still couldn’t decide what to wear I tried some of my most skimpiest and sluttish outfits in order to replicate the minority of band whores I saw before – it wasn’t working.

Flopping down onto Jack’s bed I let my hair fall around me as my legs hung aimlessly over the side of the bed. A shift knock at the door momentarily forced me to sit up on the bed, it was Jack. Trailing his eyes up and down my slutty attire, his face scrunched up in disgust before he made his way over to sit beside me.

“Iz what’s up with this?”

He asked gesturing to my attire, which consisted of a long black tank top and stockings.

“When I went to the mall before I saw a minority of these fan girls dressed like this, but then there was some really pretty girls too and well yeah I thought you’d prefer me like some of the slutty ones, why would you chose me over them!”

Jack sighed and then he smirked playfully, taking my hand in his and playing with my fingers before he looked at me seriously.

“I like you because you’re nothing like them girls, as for the pretty girls who don’t act like sluts, they do it because they know we’re more than likely to pay attention to them, I’ve seen it happen to Alex way too many times. Just be yourself you know I’m right”

He pressed a sincere kiss to my forehead before he left the room so I could change, grabbing my bag from the mall I pulled out the orange shorts I had purchased and routed through my suitcase for the navy vest top to match. Before I pulled the vest top on I gently and slowly peeled away the bandage on my tattoo, washed it and then applied some cream to it – it turned out well, I loved it.

Grabbing Jack’s GK hoodie off the side and my Canon camera I rushed downstairs to jump into the taxi that would take us to the venue. Once we got there Jemma took off to the merch area with Vinny, while I followed Jack to the side stage, a lot of girls glared at me as Jack held my hand the whole way but after what Jack had said to me before I really wasn’t bothered by their glares.

//

The boys were killing it up on stage and I was getting some great shots, except for Jack that damn boy needed to stop moving around so much. Eventually the show was nearing curfew and Alex launched into the first verse for Dear Maria, the crowd behind going wild. Alex sang perfectly and Zack and Rian were radiating with energy, when he entered the last verse Jack jumped off the stage – narrowly missing me may I add, launching himself into the mass of sweaty fans who began to grab any part of Jack they could.

Quickly I snapped a few shots of him in the crowd before he was grabbed by the ankles by the security guards and pulled back over the barrier by me as the song ended, his shirt slightly ripped and his hair stuck to his forehead by a layer of sweat.

“Ohhhh BELLE…come here!”

“Shit jack, NO!”

I squealed and ran backstage and around the side of the venue, only to run back in and hide behind the two figures that belonged to Vinny and Jemma, they rolled their eyes at me crouching down behind them before mumbling Jack’s name to each other, raising from their seats and handing out merch and exchanging money. Scoffing at the lack of protection I had received from them, I exited the merch stand and was about to run backstage when my body collided with someone else.

“Ohhh shit I’m so –“

“What where you are going bitch!”

“Urgh excuse me –“

“Do you need me to repeat it, fuck Claire do I look okay if Jack see’s me like this –“

“Trust me he won’t be interested in you”

I whispered but the bitch heard me, her head snapped up. Her eyelashes obviously fake as well as her platinum blonde, Barbie hair – she was a typical scene kid. Resting her hand on her hip she looked at me up and down scoffing at my outfit, she on the other hand was wearing a very tight not even thigh length – black mini dress.

“Sorry, what the hell makes you think Jack would go for some frumpy bitch like you? He does have class you know –“

“Oh yeah well –“

At this point this bitch was really winding me up, I hardly ever confronted anyone so for me to be like this now was definitely new to me. But she was insulting me and talking about Jack – I was very defensive. Currently we were both in each other’s faces but before I could carry on speaking, I noticed the bitch’s friend, Claire – I watched as Claire’s eyes went wide as she tapped her friend on the shoulder.

The bitch stepped away from me and gasped in excitement, confused to the sudden drop of our conversation I was shocked when I felt a warm hand take mine, lacing our fingers together lovingly. Feeling myself blush I turned around to see Jack standing in front of me, an angry expression on his face as he stared at the blonde bitch over my shoulder. Looking down at me, smirking he pulled me towards him by my belt loops, crashing his lips down over mine. I heard gasps come from all around us, the bitch in particular and that just fueled Jack further as his fingers tangled in my hair and mine did the same with him.

Pulling apart after a few minutes breathless, I spun around to see the pissed off look the blonde bitch now adorned. Jack wrapped his arms around my waist placing kisses on my collarbone before pulling me away from the bitch, however just as we were about to go backstage he turned on his heel to address the blonde.

“Sorry to disappoint but I’d chose this frumpy bitch over you any day, I love her and FYI she is not even a frumpy bitch, she’s not fat…in fact you have more fat in one of your fake tits than she has in her entire body”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sweet what does mine say?...Dude

Last of the 3 updates as promised :)

I am and should really update Loverboy and Too Much tomorrow, so I can finish them and then my first of 12 new fanfics can be posted.

I can reveal it is called Addicted :P

Enjoy :3
Thanks for the comments!