Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

011

Averi's POV
I woke up that afternoon around 2pm, Travis' arm was wrapped tightly around my waist.

I knew this was a bad idea. I unleashed his arm and went to the bathroom, when I came back he was sitting on the edge of the bed rolling a blunt. I made my way over beside him and rested my chin on his shoulder.

We smoked that, and then laid on the couch to watch TV. He was behind me, rubbing my back and my side.

That's all I remember before I fell asleep again.

Travis' POV
Averi had fallen back asleep. I was just rubbing her back and watching TV when Kenzie walked in the door.

"Seriously?" She tossed her purse on the table.

"What?"

"I thought you two were done?"

"We are, we're just friends."

"Not for long." She sat down on the other couch and looked at Averi. "You know, you really know how to hurt her." She looked at me with hate.

"Stay out of our business, please." I mumbled and laid my head on Averi's back.

"It becomes my fucking business when Bre and I are the ones who have to see her cry over you all the time, and hear about all the shit you do to her."

"If I didn't care about her, I would not be here." I tried to keep my voice low.

"All you care about is weed, money, and sex. And you'll hurt anybody in the process to get it."

I wanted to fucking choke her. This fucking bitch.

I got up from the couch, making Averi wake up. I grabbed my hat and my cigarettes from the end table beside her bed.

"Where are you going?" She asked, in her sleepy voice. So damn cute.

"I'll be back." She walked over to me and played with the bottom of my shirt. "I have to go see the Faves in the studio, and I'll come pick you up and we'll go back to my house. Okay?"

She smiled and nodded. I kissed her cheek. "Text me," I said before I walked out of the apartment.

-----------------9pm
Averi's POV

Travis: I'll be there in a sec. Come outside

I told my room mates bye as they tried to convince me not to go and I was being stupid, and walked outside.

The familiar Surburban pulled up shortly and I hopped in.

"How was the studio?" I slammed the door shut and kissed his cheek.

"Same shit. Tomorrow there's a party and Panda's, do you wanna go with me?" He pulled out of the complex and onto the highway.

"Sure."

"Are you feeling okay?" He took one hand off of the steering well and put it on my bare leg, giving me the chills.

"I'm tired." I yawned and laid my head on his shoulder.

His phone started to ring.

"Sup," He answered. "Um I just picked up Averi. Back to my house. No, we're not. I know, Zach. Okay. Yeah. I'll be there at 10. Bye." He sighed. "People just need to learn how to mind their own business."

We pulled up at his place, and he told me Tony was staying the night as well.

"Hey T!" And then I walked in behind him. "Hi, Averi? Are you two-"

"No!" Travis and I said in unison.

"My b." Tony continued to flip through the channels.

"Are you hungry?" Travis asked me and he started to boil some water.

"Yes." He started cooking some pasta shit as I sat on the counter.

We ate, and then Travis was ready to smoke and then go to bed.

I could feel the sexual tension. Especially when I was changing, I knew he was looking at me.

But he didn't do anything, we just went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
fillah
comments love