Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

012

Travis' POV
I woke up in the middle of the night feeling dehydrated, so I went to the kitchen and Tony was sitting at the table smoking. I lifted my arm off of Averi and climbed out of the bed.

I sat down with my glass of water and joined him.

"What's up with you and her?" He asked me.

"Nothing at all, we're just hangin' out."

"All the time?"

"Is there a problem with that?" I asked him.

"No, it's just a little weird you having your ex girlfriend in your bed and you two aren't doing anything. You didn't hit that last night?"

"Nope, and I don't plan on it." I passed him the blunt.

"But you want to." He smirked at me.

"Hell yeah, I want to. But she needs someone there for her right now, and I want to be that person."

"So why don't you two just get back together? You'll be home for a little while, it was just all the girls that stressed her out."

"Well, I don't wanna stress her out with a relationship. We'll get back together when we're ready to."

"So you plan on getting back together?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Well, is Averi going to Panda's party tomorrow?"

"Yes, she's going with me." I took a hit.

"So she's going to be here tomorrow, too?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"It's just that you two have been together since you got home."

"Okay, who gives a fuck?"

"Okay, asshole." Tony just didn't get it. I glared at him and went back to my room. I was feeling inspired. Really inspired. I grabbed a pen and a notepad and just started jotting down random shit. At this pace, it'll be done in the morning.

Every so often, Averi would toss and turn, but she never woke up.

Around 9am, I finally put the pen down and fell asleep.

Averi's POV
I woke up around noon, Travis was fast asleep, lightly snoring. I fixed some pancakes for everyone to eat, and then I decided to go for a run through the neighborhood.

When I finally finished around 3pm, everyone was still sleeping. So I went and woke Travis up. I sat down on the bed beside him and poked him.

"Trav." Nothing. "Travis," I whined.

"Hmmmm," He mumbled and blinked open his blood shot eyes.

"It's 3 o'clock, wake up."

"Fuck, I need to shower. Why are you sweaty?" He ran his finger up my arm.

"I went for a run. Now go shower!"

"You need to shower just as much as I do, just come in with me, it'll save time."

"I don't know," I said nervously.

"We're not going to do anything. We'll just get cleaned and get out."

I agreed and went to the bathroom. Travis waited for me to get in the shower first, and then he got in after me.

It was kind of awkward. I knew he wanted to fuck me as bad as I wanted him to.

I might have teased him a bit. I dropped the shampoo bottle and bent down to grab it.
I asked him to wash my hair and my back because it felt good. He teased me just like I did him, he pulled on my hair more sexually than he should have and scratched his nails down my back.

When we finished, I stepped out first and grabbed a towel for me, and then tossed him one.

"That was the most... frustrating moment of my life." He muttered.

I changed into a jean mini-skirt and a white tank top.

"What's this?" I picked up a piece of paper that had, what I'm guessing, lyrics on it.

"A new song idea." He didn't say much.

"Whatcha gonna call it?" I rocked my heels.

"'Me First' most likely. Are you wearing that the whole day? Because we most likely won't be back until after the party."

I slipped on some of MY white Vans Keds that were in HIS closet.

"Oh, you left those here like before last tour."

"You have so much of my shit it's not even funny. Where are we going?"

"Out."

First we went to the studio for ideas about this new song. I just sat on the couch and waited for him to finish like usual.

And then we went to his sister's house, who it took forever to explain mine and his status now. She didn't understand why were were still hanging out if we were done. I didn't either, but I liked being with Travis, whether we were just friends, or together. He meant a lot to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sappy sappy sappy
... comments doesn't rhyme with sappy