Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

013

Panda's POV
The party started around 9:30, all of the YFs were here by 10.

When Travis got here, Averi was trailing not that far along behind him.

Everywhere he went, she went. If he got up, she got up. It's not like he minded, because he would look back to see if she was behind him, and if she wasn't, he would call her to come over.

And then when Averi went to the bathroom, I finally had a chance to talk to him.

"Yo, T, let me talk to you in the basement."

"But Averi-"

"Will be straight, it'll just take a minute." We walked down the stairs and he sat on the pool table.

"I know you have everyone on your ass about that girl, but for real. What the fuck's going on, man? She follows you around like a lost puppy."

He sighed. "She has a drug problem. You know that, you've known her longer than I have. And I don't wanna see the girl that I fucking love die. She needs me, and I need her."

"Why is she clinging on to you though? Averi's not a clingy girl, T."

"I don't know, it's been that way since I've been home. She hasn't used since I've been back either, and I'm trying to keep it that way." He kicked his legs.

"You know she's stubborn, she's going to do whatever the fuck she wants. But you two have been together since you got back, don't you think you need space?"

"No." He answered, very short.

"That's why you two had so many fucking problems," I started. "You stay with each other until you both get sick of the other one and that's when the fighting comes in. On top of that, you two fucked the first night you met, and started dating the next day. That's not healthy."

"Okay, Chris. I get it. All of ya'll are sick of us being together. Get the fuck over it, you don't know our relationship as well as you think you do." He hopped off the table and stormed up the stairs.

Travis' POV
"Averi?" I knocked on the bathroom door and opened it, and it was empty. "Fuck," I muttered to my self.

"Have you seen Averi? Stands about this tall," I raised my hand up to my lower chest. "Dark red hair, face piercings, tattoos?" Everyone I asked shook their head. I was getting frustrated. And then I saw Damar.

"Yo Damar, you seen Averi?" I ran over to him.

"Yeah, man, she went into one of the bedrooms, I thought with you?"

"No, I was talking to Panda in the basement!" I went back in the house and walked down the hallway, spotting one of the bedroom doors open. There was a guy at the dresser making lines of coke, a girl sitting at the edge of the bed, her back facing me, and Averi laying on the bed.

I couldn't just take her, it's not like we were really together. I didn't know what to do, so I just waited to see if anything bad was going to happen before I left her alone.

"Ya'll ready to get fucked up and then fuck?" The guy smirked. Averi nodded, she was stripping her clothes off. "Threesome, here we come." The guy muttered in Averi's ear and helped her take of her skirt.

Oh, hell no. "Excuse me, sir." I pushed him off of her and swooped her up, bridal style.

"Hey, Travis," She slurred and kissed my neck. I don't know what all she had tonight, but it messed her up.

"Who the fuck are you and what the hell do you think you're doing?" He spat at me.

"Taking what's mine," I left the room. I was getting fucking sick of this shit. Averi was showing the whole party her vagina while I was carrying her out. I strapped her in the Surburban, told everyone I was leaving, and started on down the road.

"Travis, fuck me." She moaned.

I didn't pay any attention to her, I just kept driving. She pulled her thong off and opened her legs, and pulled my hand in between them.

"Averi, stop," I pulled my hand away.

"Please, baby? I promise, it'll be good." She started kissing all on me, sucking on my neck, distracting me. I was enjoying it, but I didn't want to fuck her while she was messed up out of her mind.

By the time we arrived back at my house, she had gotten my shirt off, and my pants undone. I was screwed.

I tried to ignore her in the bedroom, but it was hard to ignore her when she was completely naked and trying to suck my dick.

This was so wrong. But at this point, I didn't care.

I slammed her down on the bed. She pushed my pants down with her feet. I was attacking her with my tongue.

I hadn't made it in yet. My boxers were still on, and we were in a fucking heated make out, tangled all in the fucking sheets.

I had to stop myself. I peeled her off of me. "Stop, we can't do this."

She looked at me with a confused face. "What?" I got off the bed and went into the bathroom to take care of my.... 'unfinished business'. When I got back, she had already pulled one of my shirts on her and she was sitting up on the bed, waiting for me.

"Do you have underwear on?" I asked her.

"Do I have to?" She complained. I shuffled through my boxer drawer which usually had her underwear in it, and threw a pair at her.

"Are you mad at me, Trav?" I climbed in the bed on my stomach, and she laid on top of me, drawing circles on my back.

"No, just go to sleep."

It had been a long night.