Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

014

Averi's POV
I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. Travis was putting on jeans, with a serious fucking look on his face.

"...You okay?" I asked him.

"Did you do any coke last night?" He didn't even look at me.

"Just a few lines, no big deal."

He sighed and walked out into the living room. I followed, and everyone was there. All of the Favorites, my roommates, and my brothers.

"What's going on?"

"Averi, I've been trying to tell you that you have a SERIOUS problem. This shit is going to ruin your life." Travis looked at me.

"So that's why you've been with me this whole time? Just to make sure I don't do drugs? Not because you care? Fuck this shit." I scoffed and went to his room and started packing my bags.

"Baby, stop," He grabbed my arms and lifted me off the floor.

"Let go of me, I'm not your fucking baby." I screamed.

"Why do you have to be like this," He mumbled and put me on the bed.

"What do you want me to do, huh? I'm not the girl you want anymore, obviously."

"Averi, I want all of you. I don't want anybody else to have you, to be honest. Can't you see that? I want you to get help, because I care about what happens to you. I'm not forcing you to go to rehab, but I think it would help."

It took him 2 hours to convince me that he actually cared. I'm surprised he even wasted that much time on me.

"Will you wait for me, while I'm gone then? I don't wanna be with anyone else." I said when I was finally sure of what he was telling me.

"You've waited for me, I'm gonna do the same thing." He cupped my face and I stood on my tippy toes so he could kiss me.

It was a deep kiss, until Panda barged in the door. "Just wondering why it got all quiet..." He muttered and left.

"Do you want me to leave today?" I asked Travis.

"Oh, no." He responded. "I want you all to myself today. GO HOME EVERYBODY!" He called from the doorway. Everybody came in and told me bye, and then Travis shut the door.

"Can we go back to my place? I wanna spend the day with you, and the girls if they're home." I asked.

"Of course, love." We walked out to the SUV hand in hand, and then we headed on down the road.

When we got to my apartment, I chatted with my roommates for a few minutes about what was happening, and then the dog, Travis, and I went to my bedroom to watch movies. Of course, we smoked. Travis also made the call out to the rehab center and everything for me. I was all set to leave tomorrow. It was in Seattle, and I would be flying tomorrow morning at 8:20am.

It was depressing, Especially watching movies wrapped in Travis' arms, thinking about how I wouldn't be able to even speak to him for awhile, which scared me.

I was very dependent on him, way more than I should be.

The night was coming to an end, and it was pissing me off.

The last movie we were watching ended around midnight, and Travis was grinning his ass off beside me.

"What?" I smiled.

"So are we back together?" He rolled over and looked at me.

"Kind of. I mean we're not going to be able to even talk to each other for awhile, so let's not make it official. Until I get back."

"But we're not going to see other people, right? Because I don't want you to." He played with my hands.

"I don't want you to, either." I giggled, and he pulled me on top of me, kissing my neck.

"You didn't miss your shot just because we broke up, did you?" He asked before he proceeded.

"Yes, I was still planning on gettin' some, babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
AW