Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

016

Travis' POV
Averi has only been gone for a week and I'm going fucking crazy.

Crazy, I tell you. Fucking crazy. Tony was staying on my couch so I wouldn't be completely alone, but still. I wanted Averi to be home. And I'm so fucking bored. The one that consumed all of my time was gone, now I have too much time on my hands.

"Dude, we're taking you out tonight." Tony was throwing a toy with the dog.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I don't wanna go anywhere. I just want my Averi." I pouted.

"Well get the fuck over it, we're going to a local hip-hop show. You need to get out, and shower, for that."

"Fuck you."

-------------------------

We got to the show and had backstage passes because Josh knew everybody, but I wasn't really into it. They wanted me to freestyle on a rap, so I had the microphone and I was swinging it around. I felt the mic collide with something and then I look over and some girl's laying on the floor with a bleeding lip.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry sweetheart I didn't see you."

"Man, what the fuck. Watch where you swing that thing." She held her bleeding lip.

"Damn. Get laid and get your fucking panties out your ass, I said sorry." I pulled her to her feet.

She had long, black hair and her septum pierced. Stood just a little shorter than me.

"It's a thong. Well, aren't you going to introduce yourself to me? You already knocked me over."

"Travis Mills. And you are?"

"Mattie."

"What, are you 5?"

"Shut the fuck up. Travis? Are you a fucking hillbilly?"

I liked the fact that she would play back. "Bitch, I am a fucking rapper. Get it right."

"Well, rapper. Are you single?"

"Yep. You?" Tony gave me the stink eye, I ignored it.

"Yeah. But if I had a boyfriend, I probably wouldn't tell you. Just that kind of person. Would you like to go get coffee?" She tapped her foot.

"Sure. Let's go."

"Travis, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Panda called.

"Going to get a coffee with Mattie here. I'll meet you out front, okay?" She nodded and trotted off.

"T, you're fucking stupid. You put Averi in a rehab center and she's bettering herself for the both of you and you're going to screw her over like that?" He was getting heated.

"I AM GOING TO HAVE A FUCKING COFFEE! THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M GOING TO SLEEP WITH THE GIRL! DAMN!"

"You need to watch yourself. I know exactly how the fuck you are. Well, go! You wanted to go so bad. Skip out on the free style. Get your own ride home, too." I flicked him off and headed outside to find Mattie, and we went to Starbucks.

"So, what's up with your friends?" She stirred the sugar in her cup.

"You know, just being assholes. So, do you live around here?"

"A few blocks up the street. How old are you?"

"22."

"I just turned 20."

"See, you are 5!"

"Fuck you." She sipped on her cup. "So when was the last time you were in a relationship?"

"Recently, but she's in Seattle. She had a cocaine problem, and I just couldn't deal with that. Weed is fine because I do it, but I'm not a fucking coke head."

"Do you miss her?"

"A lot." So much, it hurt.

"Was she pretty?" She looked up at me.

"Beautiful. You're beautiful as well."

"Who was prettier?" She smirked at me.

"None of your damn business." She reached under the table and grabbed my wallet out of my pocket.

"Hey!" I reached over to get it, but she jerked her hand back.

"I bet you have a picture of her in your wallet, don't you?" She was digging all through it. "AHA!" She whipped a picture out and waved it in front of my face, and then started to study it.

"She's gorgeous. Is she a fucking model?"

"That picture's from a set she did. But enough about Averi. Let's talk about us."
♠ ♠ ♠
travis is a whore