Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

018

Travis' POV
"Hello?" I answered my phone, a weird number was calling me.

"Yo, T, where you at man?!"

"Whoa, Aron? What the fuck is up?!"

"Nothin' much, but I'm back in Los Angeles. I'm still looking for apartments."

"Well you can crash here until you find one, bro. I haven't seen you in ages."

"Aight, well I'll be headed over there shortly."

"Do you like parties?"

"What the fuck do you think?"

"Well, I'm having one tonight over here. I'll be able to introduce you to everyone."

Averi's POV
"Hello?"

"Hey, Ave."

"Hi, Travis."

"What are you doing tonight?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Because I want you to come to my party. I want you to meet Mattie."

"Oh, really? And why do you think I wanna meet her?"

"Just come, okay? Be here around 11."

I put on a pair of tight black shorts and a tight light colored tank top over it. I did my makeup and my hair and walked out the door.

I got to Travis' around 12, it seemed pretty packed out.

"Yo, Averi! I thought I told you to get here at 11?" Travis smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist. I was still a bit uncomfortable with that, so I pulled away.

"Travie!" This girl walked up and looked me. "Oh is this Averi? I'm Mattie. You're more beautiful that Travis described you."

I blushed. "Thanks." Kiss ass.

"I can tell we're going to be great friends." She smiled at me.

Bitch, please.

"Where's my Panda at?" I asked.

"Inside."

"Pandaaaaa!" I yelled. He waved at me and smiled big.

"Averi! I'm glad you're back!" Josh hugged me tight. He was talking to a guy that I had never seen before. An attractive one at that. My type of dude. "Oh, this is Aron. Aron, Averi."

"Pleasure to meet such a pretty lady." He kissed my hand.

"I see you've met Averi, Aron." Travis put his arm around me, making me cringe.

"Yes, she's quite the looker." He smirked at me, making me blush.

"Yeah, but she's off limits."

"Why the hell am I off limits?" I looked up at Travis.

"Because you're my ex girlfriend." He smiled down at me.

"Oh, this is THE Averi, T?" Aron asked. Travis nodded.

"Um, you moved on, so can I." I removed his arm off of me. "Aron, would you like to drink with me?"

"Sure thing." He grinned. Travis glared at him.

We filled not one, not two, but seven red cups to the top before we were way past drunk. When Aron told me he was staying with Travis until he got his own place, it went through one ear and out the other.

All I remember that night was going into one of Travis' empty guest bedrooms with Aron and sleeping with him.

Travis' POV
I climbed out of my empty bed and made my way to the kitchen to make some food. Then one of my extra bedroom doors opened and Averi walked out wearing Aron's t-shirt he had on last night.

FUCK NO. This was not going to happen.

"Have you seen my keys?" She asked in her sleepy voice.

"No, but why the fuck are you here?"

"Aron-"

"Oh, so you fucked him? In my fucking house? That is disgusting."

"Sorry that I connected with him!"

Aron walked out of the bedroom and kissed Averi on the lips.

"I have to go." She mumbled and went back into the room. About 5 minutes later she walked out dressed and had her keys.

"Why don't you stay for breakfast, love?" Aron asked from the kitchen.

"Seriously, Aron?" I asked him.

"No, no. I need to get home." She walked past Aron and then I heard their lips smacking.

"I'll call you later today, maybe we can go out to dinner." He told her. She nodded and then left.

"So what, are you two together now?"

"I mean, I guess, I don't know."

"Aron, she's my EX girlfriend!"

"Exactly. EX! Josh told me how you screwed her over with Mattie when she left to go to rehab for YOU."

I didn't like this one bit. I didn't like the fact knowing that Averi was sleeping with another guy, let alone being claimed by another guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
he jelly.