Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

020

Finally, Aron got out and got his own place, thank goodness. I was tired of spending time with him AND Travis, talk about awkward.

Travis still always texts me and calls me, telling me he keeps finding my shit and just to update me with his life... even though I don't care.

Aron and I had been dating a little over a month now, and I liked the change.

"So... tomorrow's your birthday." I laid down on the bed next to Aron.

"Yeah? What do you wanna do?" He grinned at me.

"Party, of course!"

He laughed. "Where?"

"Panda's pad, of course! Plus I haven't seen him in forever, he's probably been pissed about it." I whipped out my iPhone and dialed his number.

"Don't you have to work?"

"No, Hot Topic cut my hours back. Panda! Hey, babe. What're you doing? Oh. Well do you need me to call you later? Oh. Tell Travis I said hi, then, as well. I was wondering if you wanna have a party, at your place tomorrow. It's my baby's birthday! NO! NOT TRAVIS! ARON YOU DUMBASS! Well what do you say? Thanks, baby cakes! I'll call you later!"

"Did he really think you meant Travis?"

"Panda always thinks me and him will have a thing."

"No, because you're mine now." He kissed my neck.

"I feel kind of slutty, you were his friend."

"Yeah, but I thought you were gorgeous before I knew you were his ex. You tamed Travis, ya know. He used to be wild. He seems a lot calmer."

"Well, I do have that affect on men." I smiled. "Well, I'm going to go get you something for your birthday, I'll be back later." I pecked his lips and headed out of the door.

Of course when I get done shopping Panda wants me to come over. I sped over to the familiar house and hopped out.

"Averi, you're going to hurt yourself one day driving so fast in that damn car." He laughed and let me in. It was him, Tony, and Travis.

"You should trade me, Ave." Tony said.

"And why the hell would I do that?" I sat down next to him.

"Because I remember that time Travis fucked you in the backseat and it still grosses me out."

"When? I don't remember that." I smiled.

"Oh I remember that." Travis grinned. "Good times."

"Yeah, and my car is infected with both of your... cooties." Tony cringed.

"I didn't wanna wait." Travis shrugged.

"Okay, can we stop talking about this? Jesus." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, remember that time behind the bowling alley, Averi? I bent you over, and it started raining. It made you start screaming even louder." He laughed.

"Shut up." I glared at him. "Don't act like you didn't like it."

"Oh, I'm not denying that." He winked at me.

"ANYWAYS...." Panda jumped in. "Do you guys wanna smoke, or what?"

"I shouldn't." I got up.

"Why?" Travis asked.

"No offense to you, but Aron doesn't think I should be getting high around you."

"And why the fuck not?"

Panda and Tony both looked at Travis like he was stupid.

"Exactly." I laughed.

"Oh, come on. Just one time won't hurt."

I sighed and sat back down, making Travis smile.

The weed was alright, it didn't hit me that much, which I guess was a good thing. It still mellowed me out a lot. I got cold, moved next to Travis and cuddled into him, and passed out.