Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

024

I could feel Josh's hands gripping at my waist so I knew he was into it. I heard something hit the ground and crash and the front door slamming. I pulled my lips off of Josh's and looked at the door.

"Damn." Josh muttered.

"I c-can't believe I just did that, I'm s-sorry." I covered my mouth. "I need to go talk to him."

"Good luck." Josh nodded.

Panda shook his head at me and I walked out.

He was leaning against the SUV facing it and had his arms over his head.

"Travis-" I touched his arm, he violently pushed my hand away.

"You filthy whore. How the fuck could you honestly do that to me?! AFTER ALL WE HAVE FUCKING BEEN THROUGH AND YOU FUCKING MAKE OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND IN FRONT OF ME?!"

"I'm sorry! I wanted you to feel the same pain that I have MANY times for you." I cringed when I said the word 'many'.

"Keep your fucking mouth OFF of my friends. We won't have any problems." He said through his teeth.

"Last fucking time I checked, I didn't meet any of them through you, they're my friends too."

"If I EVER find out that you and Josh fucked, I will KILL that son of a bitch."

"Travis, we are NOT TOGETHER. ANYONE I SAY SO CAN PUT THEIR DICK IN MY VAGINA, AND YOU CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT!"

He acted like he wanted to say something, but then he stopped himself. He pulled his keys out of his pocket and left.

I walked back in the house with Panda death staring at me and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To hang out with Travis."

"Seriously, Christopher?"

"Ave, he's my friend. I'm not gonna be put in the middle of this fucking hell on earth. I love you both, but damn."

"Okay."

"Please lock my door before you leave." I nodded and he left.

Awkward.

"I'm so sorry about that Josh I shouldn't have kissed you-"

"No, no. Don't apologize." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him, kissing me.

I KNEW this was wrong on so many fucking levels, but I wanted him. We slowly made our way to the couch, stripping everything off. He fell back on the couch and pulled me on top of him. He locked our hands together and sucked deeply on my neck.

"What're we doing," I giggled.

"You're so adorable when you giggle." He grabbed my waist and pulled me up so we were fucking.

It was hot. I was sore. He was tired. My hips and thighs were bruised, my neck was hickied up and covered in bitemarks, and I could feel a scratch on my back burning.

"I'm really tired, and my house is like 30 minutes away. Can we just go to your apartment?" He scratched the back of his head and buttoned his pants.

I laughed. "You're such a man. Sure. Let's go."

"Aren't you going to put your clothes on?"

"I have a bra and girl boxers on, I'm straight."

"I won't protest." He smirked.

On the way, I had to say something.

"Josh-"

"I know. We can't be together. Travis would murder me."

"Okay. You're wonderful, ya know? But you're just not for me. You are truly an amazing person, though. There are feelings, but none that I can pursue."

"You are just as much. I know. Travis still loves you. Oh, I wasn't supposed to say that..." He muttered.

"What?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"It's obvious."

"So even though you knew he loved me, you still fucked me?"

"I couldn't resist, you're such a fucking beautiful girl." He smiled at me. "Travis is a fucking lucky dude."

"Was a lucky dude. He blew it."

"If he sees all of those marks on your body he is going to push me off of a cliff. Please cover it up." He begged.

I laughed.

We arrived at my apartment and everybody was asleep, so we tip toed to my room and passed out.

Fuck.