Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

026

We joined the rest of the boys in the living room who were clapping, which made me very embarrassed. I hid my face in Travis's arm and he laughed.

We sat on the couch and I cuddled into his side locking our hands together.

"About fucking time. Now let's see how long this lasts before you two hate each other again."

"Fuck you." I glared at Tony.

"Oh, thy tamed Travis." Panda laughed.

"Yessir," He looked at me.

I could feel myself falling asleep. I was worn out.

"Well dudes, I think I'm gonna go put my love to sleep." I was faking it, I didn't wanna walk. His ass was going to carry me.

"Aight bruh, hey Panda, give me a ride home."

I heard the door shut and Travis move, and then his arms sweeping me. I tried not to laugh. He laid me on the bed and my eyes opened.

"You bitch, you were faking it." He laughed.

"I know," I rolled over. "Take my pants off." His hands gripped my beltloops and tugged at it roughly, making the pants slip off.

"Do you want shorts?"

"No."

"Okay then."

"I have to tell you something." I rolled back over and sat down.

"Is it bad?"

"Yeah. But it's all my fault, don't blame it on anyone else." I motioned for him to sit down.

"Shit, you're scaring me." He smiled.

"I h-had sex with Josh." I could see the pain in his face. Fuck. "BUT listen we both agreed it was a mistake and it'll never happen again it was just the heat of the moment I'm sorry I didn't know that THIS would have happened the next day-"

"You had sex with him last night? Where?"

"OnPanda'scouch...." I muttered. "Please forgive me." I pushed myself on top of him, straddling his waist, but he wouldn't touch me. Nor look at me.

"Travis..." I whined, I grabbed his arm and stuck it up my shirt. I sucked roughly on one part of his neck.

"I can't fucking think when you do that..." He mumbled.

"Don't think. Just tell me you're okay."

He nodded. "I guess I'll have to be, won't I?

I was in the mood again. I pulled off my shirt and all he had to do was rip my underwear. He started fingering me but I tried to take his pants off. He wouldn't let me.

"Travis?" I moaned. I tried to again put he pulled my hand away. "What?" He just ignored me and continued to please me. But it was pissing me off. Instead this time I just shoved my hands down his pants.

"Averi, stop." His tongue traced all the way down my stomach and he went down on me. My fingers instantly knotted into his hair. The way his tongue fucking moved. I scooted down close to the end of the bed and fell onto the floor, opening my legs.

"Come fuck me on the floor." He made his way down to me, but he still wouldn't fuck me with his dick, he wanted to do everything but that.

"Travis, what the fuck is wrong?" I pushed him off of me.

"I don't want to have real sex with you... just not again today. Maybe tomorrow." He tried to kiss me and continue, but I wouldn't let him.

"Why the hell not?"

"You had sex with Josh last night... it's just weird that he had his... ew nevermind. What, do you not like my hand or my tongue?"

"Just let me take these off." My hands trailed up his thighs and gripped them. He finally gave in and let me. I brought my mouth to him and he pulled roughly at my hair.

We slept good that night.