Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

027

It had now been a month since we got back together, and Travis had just gotten back from a 2 week west coast tour.

I had brought my dog over to Travis' because he wanted me to watch his house while he was gone, I didn't usually go to my apartment unless I had to.

"I really want chinese food." Travis whined as he scratched Bow as he laid on him, wagging his tail violently.

"I'll go get you some. I'm not hungry."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

"No, it's okay. I have to get some stuff from the store anyways, and you just got back. Rest." I kissed him lightly and left.

"It'll be about ten minutes," the Asian lady told me.

I nodded and decided to go to the beauty supply store next door to get some hair dye and shit.

I grabbed everything I need and put everything on the counter to purchase.

"...Averi?" I turned around and there was a very familiar girl standing there.

"Mattie. Hi." I smiled. I looked down to notice she had a slight bulge under her shirt.

"Hi, how have you been?" She hugged me tightly.

"Good... you're, um, pregnant?"

"Oh, yeah. 5 months now."

5 months ago was when Travis left her.

"Oh, and who is the lucky man?" I questioned, feeling my heart slowly dropping to the floor.

"It's between 2. But only one knows about it."

"Why doesn't the other one know?"

"Because I don't think he would care." She shrugged.

"Who is it?"

"Who do you think? Travis obviously, I got pregnant around the time we broke up. It's either his or my ex boyfriend after him. Have you talked to Travis?"

"...I just left his house. I'm actually out waiting on his Chinese food."

"Are you two...?"

"Yeah. Back together."

"Oh my God, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said-"

"No, no! Don't feel bad. Please. I-I'll tell Travis to give you a call." I gave her a sad smile.

"Thank you. I really am sorry I fucked everything up between you two."

I nodded and she rushed out of the store.

Fuck, man.

I paid for my shit, picked up the food and sped back. I walked in and sat the food on the kitchen counter.

"Mmmmm, food. Sure you don't want any?" He kissed my neck and grabbed it.

"I'm good. You need to call Mattie." I sat down on the couch and put my feet on the table.

"What, why?" He sat down next to me.

"Because she is fucking pregnant."

He dropping his food. "Fuck," He picked it up and sat it on the table. "Are you serious? She's pregnant? By me?"

"She doesn't know. Either you or some other dude."

"So that mean she's-"

"Five months. Pretty far along." I started biting my nails.

"Damn. Why the fuck didn't she tell me earlier?!" He got up and started pacing the floor. "We could have tooken care of this."

"Because she thought you wouldn't care, Travis! She was scared."

"Well, what do you want me to do, Averi? I don't wanna lose you again over this." He sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.

"You need to do the right thing. Help her through this, and if it turns out to be yours, support it. Try to work things out with her." I slightly pulled my hand away.

"What do you mean, work it out with her? I don't wanna be with her, Averi, I want to be with you."

"But you don't have a child with me. If that baby is yours, you and her will have a bond stronger than anything that we ever had." A felt a single tear roll down my cheek.

"God damn this is going to fuck everything up for me." He put his head in his hands. "What about fucking music, parties, life, what the fuck!" He screamed.

"Call her, dude." I said bluntly.

"Are you going to leave me, Averi?"

I shook my head no. "Only if you want me to."

"I'll never want you to." He pulled out his iPhone and walked outside.

He walked back in about 20 minutes later.

"We will see in four months." He sat down beside me.

"Well, I'm probably going to head home for the night." I stood up and stretched.

"Which is where, my bed?" He smirked and hooked his fingers in my belt loops.

"You're so funny."

"Why're you leaving though?" He stood up and looked down at me.

"Because you, my man, have a lot to think about." I started to turn on my heels, but his firmly locked fingers stopped me.

"I have nothing to think about, all I know is that if it's mine, yeah, I'mma do what I can do be there, but I don't want a fuckin' relationship with her."

"You don't know that Travis. Everything could change." I embraced him tightly and he kissed my forehead.

"Call me before you go to bed, love?" He asked.

I nodded and shut the front door lightly behind me.

"I guess it's just you and me, Bow," I head him say as I shut the door.

I sped back to my apartment, and chilled with my girls until about 1am. I finally made my way to my bed, forgetting all about Travis.

Averi: Baby I'm sorry, I forgot all about how I was supposed to call you :(

Travis: It's straight, I just got in anyways. Went out with Josh

Averi: You're okay with him?

Travis: He's my homie, but I had to lay down the law ;) jus playin. we're good. as long as he keeps his hands off of you

Averi: I think it's a deal! :) So... I'm lonely. And high.

Travis: so you want it huh

Averi: Want what? :)

Travis: my dickkkkkk

Averi: slightly :)

Travis: well then come get it i'm waitin

Averi: but i'm already in my beddd. you cum 2 me

Travis: *in

Averi: srsly tho. get over here.

Travis: no, my dick does not deliver

Averi: :(

Travis: i've been drinking, it's super late. at least being high enhances your senses

Averi: be there soon.

I groaned as I crawled out of my bed. I grabbed my keys and rushed out the door. When I pulled up at Travis' I could see him playing with his iPhone.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away from me from a whole night, you would miss me." He smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Can we just fuck already, my high is starting to wear off."

"Okay," He hoisted me up on the porch railing.

"No, inside, Travis!" I squirmed and pulled him along.