Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

003

Travis spent the night with me that night, but he had to get up at 10am to go to the studio.

"If you're coming, you need to get up and get dressed." He sighed and threw the covers off of me.

"Throw me some clothes, please." I mumbled. A few minutes later he threw a short dress at me, a bra, a thong, and some small heels at me. I yawned and slipped them on and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I straightened my hair and applied some makeup.

"You know, you take for fucking ever." He leaned in the doorframe of the apartment and grinned. He reached for my hand, and I took it, and then we walked out.

We walked into the studio, and one of our friends Josh was already there.

"Leave Averi at home this time?" He asked him. I popped out from behind Travis and smiled.

"See, I can't see her when she's behind you, you're like 2 times her size."

I smiled and rested my head on his arm.

"You're lucky you two are cute together, or I wouldn't allow her here." He glared at me.

Travis laughed. "She can just stand behind me, you wouldn't even know she was here."

We stayed there for two hours, and then Travis got some weed from Josh and we decided to leave.

I was driving a bit fast.

"Can't we just roll it now?" He begged me.

"I don't have any papers in here." I said just as a cop got behind me and put on his lights.

"Oh fuck." I muttered.

"Here, spread your legs." I did as he said and he pushed the small bag down between my legs, into the thong. He pulled the front of my dress down. "You know he'll ask you to step out."

I pulled over, and the officer approached my window slowly. He took his glasses off and stared down at me, not even looking at Travis.

"Good afternoon, ma'am. You were driving a bit fast back there."

"I'm so sorry, officer. I didn't realize." And then he noticed what Travis looked like with all of his ink and piercings and huge plugs.

"Could you step out of the car for me?" I hopped out of the SUV, making my dress rise up.

"You can search me, if you want." I put my hands against the vehicle and stuck my ass out. He was a pretty young cop. He looked me up and down one good time.

"You have a good day. little lady. And if you need anything at all, just give me a call." He smiled at me and gave me his card.

I told him goodbye and got back into the SUV. Travis went between my legs for the weed and looked at me. "That mother fucker started hitting on you."

"Can you blame him?" I laughed and sped off, throwing the card out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
keep the feedback coming, guys! <3