Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

004

Before we could finally go back to my apartment, we had to stop and get gas. I pulled over at a convenient store and pumped the gas. Travis stayed in the car and smoked a cigarette.

I noticed the girl on the other side of the pump staring at Travis. She made her way over to me and stuck her head in the window to see him.

"...Excuse me?" I said.

"...T. Mills?" She grinned at him.

Oh great. A fan.

"...Yeah." He responded slowly.

"It's me... Amanda!" She smiled and jumped up and down.

"Do I know you?" He looked confused.

"Yes! The last date of your last tour, we met after the show... and I gave you head in the dressing room."

"Oh, yeah. Um, hi." Travis looked at me with an apologetic face, and I just stared at the girl.

She wasn't even that pretty; she was around 5'7 and had a huge ass.

I tapped my foot and waited for her to move so I could get back in the car.

"But... maybe we can chill? Here's my number." She handed him a slip of paper and walked off. I climbed back into the SUV and slammed the door, speeding off.

"Averi-"

I put my hand up and cut him off.

"Will you talk to me, baby?" He rubbed my leg up and down.

"About what? We just ran into a girl that sucked your dick at the local fucking gas station."

I started getting fidgety. I needed something to calm me down. But I couldn't do it with Travis with me. Fuck.

"...Is it okay if I spend the night with you again tonight?"

I shrugged.

"If you don't want me to, just say so." He sighed and hit his head against the window.

"I didn't say that."

"So do you want me to?"

"Yes."

Travis smiled.

I drove back to my house, and Kenzie was the only one home.

Kenzie had bleached blonde hair with light purple underneath. She teased it excessively. She caked makeup on her face and used fake eyelashes. But she was my homegirl.

"Hey Averi! Hi.... Travis." She scoffed at him.

Ever since she saw Travis at a club with hoes while we were on a break for a week she hated him. She always looked out for me.

"Hi, Kenzie." He nodded his head at her.

"Is he staying the night again, Ave?" She asked me.

"Yup." Travis answered for me. "And we're going to have wild sex that you'll probably hear from your bedroom."

I was embarassed. Cheeks were flushed.

Kenzie looked at me disgustingly. "Welp, I'm leaving for the night." She picked up her purse. "You two have fun." She brushed past me and walked out of the door.

"Trav, why do you have to bother her?" I looked up at him.

"She's just jealous because I'm hittin' it."

"Oh really?" I laughed.

"Yeah, and I don't want her skanky ass." He pulled out some rolling papers and the bag of weed.

"We'll get high as some fuckin' helicopters and then a nice, rough fuck. Sound good to you?" He smirked at me.

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. "Perfect."

I was trying to forget about the encounter we had at the gas station.

Trying.
♠ ♠ ♠
feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedback

...makes me happy
<3