Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

033

"Travis Mills, you are not the father."

OH FUCK. He was devastated. He shoved his hands in his pockets and tried not to look at anyone.

"Good thing anyways, I still have a life to live." He gave the doctor a weak smile, and Mattie started crying. I didn't know what to do. "Come on, Ave, let's go home." He walked in front of me as we walked out of the car.

"Travis, I'm sorry-"

"It's fine." He interrupted and pull out of the parking lot.

"Please, talk to me, Trav. I can't read your mind."

"Do you wanna say I told you so? Cause you were right. I shouldn't have gotten attached. Congratulations." He was pissed.

"Travis, I wasn't going to say that to you? You can just drop me off at my apartment."

"Why?"

"Because you need some time alone. I'm not going to be blamed and be the reason it's not your baby. That's what you do, you blame other people for your fucking mistakes, and I am not putting up with it."

He scoffed. "Aight. If that's how you feel."

I got out of the car without even telling him bye, and he sped off. Nobody was there. So I just laid around, glad to be away from Travis.

Travis' POV
"So, the kid wasn't yours?" Tony passed me the blunt.

"Yeah. Averi's always fucking right."

"You can't blame her Travis, she was trying to protect you from doing exactly what you're doing now. Averi's a good girl, she would never do something to you that was wrong."

"I fucking no she wouldn't."

"Yeah, and you just totally put her at the end of your list when that kid came along. You neglected her for Mattie, and that wasn't straight. None of us think so."

"Yeah, yeah. Here, you can finish this." I gave him the weed and got up. It was about 3 in the morning, and I finally decided it was time to talk to my girlfriend.

Travis: are you awake?

Averi: yeah

Travis: are you mad?

Averi: no... it just upsets me that you think i would lie to you just so you would spend more time with me. i understand more than you think i do, and i just felt secluded from everything.

Travis: i know i know. i'm sorry. do you wanna go to the club for a bit?

Averi: are you going to pick me up?

Travis: yeah. see you soon

The faves all headed to the club already and I went to pick up Averi and then head to the club. She walked out to the car wearing nice black heals, a very skimpy dark gray dress with slits all up down the sides. She was beautiful.

"God damn," she climbed in the front seat.

"What?"

"I am so tempted to just fuck you right now. I wanna hit it. Now."

"Maybe later." She laughed.

"Please?"

"No. I wanna go dance." I sighed and my hand creeped toward her inner thigh and rested their.

"Averi, are you not wearing underwear?"

"Oh fuck! That's what I forgot! Turn around!"

"No underwear for you!" I laughed.

"Travis." She pouted.

"I am going to be touching on you throughout the whole night." I smirked.

She sighed. I pulled at her hand. I sucked on her neck roughly.

"Okay stop, I don't feel like getting turned on right now." She giggled.

I parked the truck, and she hopped out.

"Just make sure when you dance you keep your dress down, I don't want all the dudes getting a peak."

We all got a big table that circled around, we ordered drinks and slid in. I intertwined my fingers with Averi's and rested my hand on her lap. We sipped on our drinks and small talked. Averi started choking. "I feel like there's something stuck in my throat." She put her hand in her mouth. She spit it out on a napkin and everyone was staring at her.

"What?" She glanced at everyone.

"Yeah, she doesn't have a gag reflex. You wish your girl was like her." I smirked.

"Anyways," Panda started. "How are you two?"

"Why the hell do me and Travis always have to be the center of the conversation?"

"Because you two are the only ones who have drama." Tony laughed.

I wasn't in the mood to club, I wanted to fuck her senseless right now. I tried to do it the whole night, in the club.

The last time we sat down, I didn't care she was going to get mad. I looked around to see if anyone was looking, and I shoved my fingers in it. She didn't care, she was drunk, and it felt good. I pulled her to the one at a time bathroom and put her up on the counter and pulled down my pants. She was practically screaming. I switched it up, I got her on her hands and knees and put it in from the back.

She screamed one last time, sat against the wall, bringing her knees up to her chest.

Someone knocked on the door, I wiped the sweat from my face and helped Averi up.

"My vagina feels raw." She complained. "And it hurts."

"But you know it felt good."

"Yeah, but you over fucked me."

I laughed. When it was time to leave, the only one that was semi sober was Panda, so we all went home in my SUV. I made Averi sit in the very back with me.

I wasn't too drunk, but she was trashed. Gone. She was leaning back on me and just mumbling to her self.

She burped. "Excuse me." She giggled.

I laughed at her. "It is bed for you when we get back."

"But I thought we were going to fuck?"

"We already did that. And I'm tired."

"Oh, I don't remember. Maybe that's why my vagina hurts."

The car got quiet. "Oh Averi, you so silly." I joked.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took so long! i have so much going on right now, but once everything slows down, i promise i'll finally finish this up! love you guys!