Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

005

Travis' POV
After we smoked, I tapped that ass and we smoked again. We passed out afterwards.

Averi was shivering when I woke up around 4am, so I pulled the covers up more and tucked her in a little tighter.

I went to the bathroom and took a piss, and I was feelin' a little hungry. I made my way to the kitchen to see Bre passed out on the couch with a bottle of JD on the coffee table.

I took the bottle from her and downed the last few sips.

I made me a bowl of cereal and went back into Averi's room. After I ate, I felt the need to change.

I shuffled through Averi's drawers to see if she might have any of my clothes, and that's when I found it.

Her stash.

She had a little flat container that popped open and a beat up card in a bag, that had another bag with cocaine in it. And a straw.

My heart fucking dropped.

No wonder she was shivering, she's probably having fucking withdrawals because she's been with me for the past two days.

I climbed back into the bed and pulled her to me from behind.

She groaned. "You don't need to do that anymore," I whispered in her ear and rubbed her side, putting my leg over it.

"What?" She mumbled.

"I found it." Was all I said.

-----
Averi's POV

I woke up and rolled over, expecting to be on Travis, but he wasn't there. I slipped some clothes on and walked into the living room. Travis was flipping through the channels with a bummed look on his face.

I ran full speed and jumped over the couch and onto his lap.

"Fucking shit, Averi!" He laughed. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"No." I leaned back and flipped off the couch. I hit the coffee table and my stash fell off the table.

"Where did you-"

"I found it. Last night when I was looking for clean clothes." He put his head in his hands and rubbed his forehead.

I was still sitting on the floor.

"It's not mine-"

"Please don't fucking lie to me, Ave. But you need help."

"Oh, you want me to go to rehab? So you can go and fuck other girls? Like the one we ran into yesterday?"

"Dammit, Averi, I'm fucking sorry, okay? I'm just a shit boyfriend. But you have a serious fucking problem."

"Well, maybe we shouldn't be together anymore." I played with my hair. Trying to hold the tears back.

"What?"

"If you don't even want to change, I'm not making you. We're just not right for each other."

"Why? Because I'm not a coke head? Because I'm not into that shit, and we'll never be able to do it together? AVERI, I'M TRYING TO FUCKING PROTECT YOU." He got up and started raising his voice at me. "YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED FROM THIS SHIT. I FUCKING KNOW, I'VE HAD FRIENDS DIE FROM IT." He picked up his keys and paced the floor.

"Just leave, Travis!" I got up and screamed back at him. "There's no fucking point of you staying! We are OVER with!" He looked at me with a hurt expression. He knew what I was saying was complete bullshit.

"Please don't do this-"

"Stop. Leave." I backed away from him.

"You know you can always call me if you need me. I don't care when, where, you can do it. I'll always be here for you." He forced his lips upon my cheek even though I refused, and left.

I cried for a good 5 minutes until I realized I could snort up some cocaine.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my god so out of 54 readers not even 1/4th of that subscribed to this
IS THIS REALLY THAT BAD