Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

006

"Oh, come on Averi." Mine and Travis' friend, Josh, was saying into the phone. "You need to get out and do something. Come over, T won't bother you."

See, the thing about being friends, well, best friends with the Young Favorites, is at a party you're going to see ALL of them. So that's including my ex boyfriend.

I haven't spoken to Travis in over 2 weeks, and I know he's going to be leaving in a few days for tour.

"So, whadaya say?" Josh was begging into the phone. "I never see you anymore, please?"

"Okay, Joshy. I'll be there soon."

I got a new dog. His name is Bow, and he's about a year old. He has a light, sandy colored coat. I gave him some food and headed out the door.

I was wearing a cut up shirt with a pair of black leggings and black heals. I bumped my bangs up and applied a good amount of make up.

I was single, I could do whatever the fuck I wanted to do.

I was nervous upon arriving. I didn't want to face Travis.

Right when I pulled up, him and Tony were sitting outside smoking a blunt. I sighed and shut my car off, and climbed out.

Tony wolf whistled at me. "Look at that sexy, Miss Averi Winters!" I blushed and hugged him.

"How have you been?" I asked him as he took another hit and passed it to me.

I took a good few hits and passed it back to him. "Good, I suppose. You look a little thin." He looked me up and down. Travis started coughing.

"Hi, Ave." He waved at me.

"Hi." I ignored him and walked into the house, greeting everyone I knew.

I avoided Travis all night. Everytime I noticed he was trying to walk up to me, I would shoot the other way.

"Dammit, Averi, will you just fucking talk to me?!" He yelled and grabbed my wrist.

I was tipsy. Therefore I was a drama queen. "No, Travis! I fucking hate you!" Panda had to pull me away from him and calm me down, and Travis still didn't get the fucking hint.

"Averi, please. I'm leaving tomorrow. Give me one last chance to make things right between us?" He grabbed my hand and his eyes were pleading for forgiveness.

I was a hot mess. I started crying. Fucking alcohol.

"Travis- you-you ch-cheat on m-me and it makes me d-do stuff to forget about it and then you b-blame me for wanting to do th-that." I sniffled and sobbed.

"I'm done with other girls, okay? DONE. Will you come with me, on tour? We'll be gone for a month. Just the Faves. I think it'll be good." He kissed me all over, making me laugh.

"Okay." I dried my face on Travis' shirt.

"Aw, I knew you two would be back together in no time!" Zack cheered.

Once everyone cleared out of Josh's house, Me and Travis made a pallet on the floor. He pulled me close to him and we drifted off to sleep.

We woke up the next day around 12pm, the bus was leaving at 6pm sharp.

"I'll take you back to your place and you can pack, and then I'll come back and get you around 4:30 or 5. Just leave your car here at Josh's, you won't be using it." Travis explained to me.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we walked out to his truck. We climbed in and he started it up, locking our hands together afterward. He placed our hands on his lap and pulled out of the driveway. "I LOVE YOU FAVES!" He screamed out the window and sped off.

"Alright, call me when you're ready for me to come over." He pulled up outside my apartment.

"Okay." I went to open the door before he pulled me in for a deep kiss. He pulled me onto his lap and put his tongue down my throat. I giggled. "Travis."

"Not the appropriate time?" He grinned.

"I'll call you a little earlier than 4:30." I licked his cheek.

"Ewwwww," He whined. I got out and he smacked my ass. "Bye, love." He drove off and I pulled my keys out.

-----
Travis' POV
I pulled up at Averi's around 3:30. I didn't knock, I just walked in.

"She's in the shower." Bre said.

"Okay?" I didn't fucking ask where she was.

"I'm so glad you're leaving." She muttered.

"Ugly bitch." I walked into Averi's room and shut the door, and there was a dog laying on the bed. He started growling at me.

"WHO'S FUCKING DOG!"

"MINE!" The shower turned off.

"Well, he's not going to be in here while we have sex. Go, cute dog, go," I grabbed his collar and led him out of the room. Averi came out of the bathroom with a towel on. She smiled at me and bent over on the bed, exposing her ass.

So I did what any boyfriend would do. I pulled that towel off and pushed her on the bed.

"Travis, wait," She whined.

Too late. I pulled my pants down and stuck my dick in from behind.

She moaned.

"You're not telling me to wait now, are you?" I pulled it out and left it at her entrance, teasing her.

"Travis, fuck me!" I shoved it back in and she backed her ass up.

"Deeper." She whimpered.

"Don't get stingy, now," I slapped her ass. I grabbed her tits and we continued.

-----

Averi's POV
Finally, it was time to leave for tour. I said goodbye to Bow, my roommates, and me and Travis headed over to Panda's.

"Are you excited to go out on the road with me?" He squealed. "Just me and you, baby."

"That's what I'm excited for."
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope everyone had a great fourth of july! comments would be lovely