Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

007

Our first show was in Arizona. But it wasn't until tomorrow, so we rented a hotel for that night. We all shared on room, we didn't care.

"Do you have friends that live down here?" I asked Travis as I slipped on a different shirt.

"Yup. I have friends in every state." He smiled and laid across the bed. I laid beside him and he rubbed my back gently.

"Tony has a friend who lives down the street," He said as he was messing with his iPhone, "And we're gonna go kick it with him in a bit."

About 30 minutes later, we all got ready to go to Chad's, Tony's friend's place. We walked, it was only like 5 minutes down the road.

While walking on the sidewalk, there were a lot of cars that would yell something at me that was sexual. So then Travis decided to walk behind me and put his arms over me so no one could see me.

Gotta love him.

Chad's house was just like a party pad. You could tell by looking at it. We all walked in and everybody was passing blunts.

"Whattup, bruh." Chad stood up and greeted us.

"Who's the girl?" He asked Travis.

"My girlfriend." He held up our hands that were locked together.

"Well, does she have a name?" Chad laughed.

"Averi." I smiled.

"Nice to meetcha. Fellas," he said to the other people on the couch. He pointed at us as he called our names out one my one.

"Hi, Trav!" This group of girls screamed and waved.

"Hi. Kelly, Lorraine, and... Chelsea... right?" He greeted them.

They nodded. "You never mentioned to us you had a girlfriend! She must be new, right?" They asked, squealing.

"Um.. no?" I answered.

"Oh, well, I guess we won't be kickin' it tonight, will we, Trav?"

"Obviously not." He muttered.

I scoffed.

After that encounter, Travis wanted to leave. And everytime he saw me talking to them, he pulled me away.

Finally, he got so ticked off we left. Just me and him, we left the boys there.

"So what was that about? Who were those girls?" I asked as we walked down the sidewalk.

"If I tell you the truth, will you be mad?" He played with my hand.

I shrugged. "There isn't much I can do about it, is there?"

"Weallhadafoursome." He spoke quietly and quickly.

I almost fell. "You fucked all three of them at once? WHILE WE WERE DATING?" I stopped in my tracks.

"I'm sorry." He stopped in front of me and waited.

"Go ahead." I told him.

"What?"

"WALK ON." I pointed to the direction the hotel was in.

"I'm not leaving you here by yourself!" I screamed back at me.

"Then I'll walk back to Chad's and get someone to walk me back!" I turned on my heel and started walking off.

"Averi, no you're not!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed.

"Fine, do you wanna get fucking raped out here? Killed? Go ahead. Do whatever the fuck you want." He spat.

"I will." I continued walking. Before I heard him cuss and then he swung me over his shoulder.

"TRAVIS! PUT ME DOWN! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" I punched him in his back.

"I'LL PUT YOU DOWN WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE HOTEL, STOP BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS!"

"STOP CHEATING ON ME THEN!"

He didn't say anything, he stomped up the stairs to our hotel room and threw me on the bed. He went to the bathroom and slammed the door.

"And you can forget about sleeping in the bed with me tonight!" I I yelled to him through the door and rolled over and went to sleep, crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
i REALLY like the feedback
keep it up