Status: active :) comments speed it up! :)

I'll Take My Chances

009

Averi's POV
I was beyond pissed off. And I knew Travis was too, because when he walked on the bus, he just glanced over me and went to his bunk. And then I smelt weed, so I just left him alone.

I obviously wasn't sleeping with him tonight.

So I went to my bag in the back and found some coke and snorted it up.

I could stop when I wanted to.

"Averi..." I jumped, Travis was leaning against the wall, rubbing his forehead. "I think it's time for you to go home. I just can't deal with this shit."

"Okay." I got up and grabbed my bag and got ready to walk off the bus.

"I wasn't talking about right now, fuck." He grabbed my arm.

"No, I want to leave now." I shook him off of me.

"Oh, and how are you going to get there?"

"I'm going to fly, dumbass!" I screamed at him.

"You don't have enough money to buy a fucking plane ticket! Wait in the morning and we'll go to the bank and I'll give you money-"

"NO! I CAN DO IT MYSELF! Don't fucking worry about me!" I asked the driver to pull the bus over.

"OH, AND YOU THINK YOU'RE JUST GOING TO WALK TO THE FUCKING AIRPORT FROM HERE, AVERI YOU DON'T FUCKING THINK ABOUT ANYTHING!" He screamed back at me, waking everyone up.

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP? DAMMIT!" Zach yelled through his bunk and slammed the curtain back.

"WELL TELL TRAVIS THAT I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY FUCKING SELF."

"Do you want me to pull over or not?" The bus driver asked.

"No." Travis responded quickly.

"Why do you do this," I groaned and stomped back to the bus and slammed by bag down.

"I'm just looking out for you, but I can never do anything right." He tried to keep his voice down.

"I'm done talking about this, and I'm DONE with you. I can't believe this went on for as long as it did." I held the tears back.

"COULD YOU TWO JUST GO TO FUCKING SLEEP ALREADY!?" Zach popped out behind the curtain again.

I walked past Travis' bunk and to the couch.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"You thought I was still going to sleep with you? Fuck that."

------
Travis' POV
We pulled up at the airport, and I had to walk Averi inside to give her money from the ATM machine.

She walked about a good 2 feet behind me the whole way. I could tell she was frustrated. She kept jittering.

I took the money out from the machine and handed it to her.

"I'll pay you back when I get the money." She wouldn't look me in the eyes.

"Don't worry about it."

"No, I'll give the money to Panda or someone to give to you. I'm not just going to let you give me this much money."

"So this is it, huh? We're actually fucking over." I didn't wanna believe it, and I knew she didn't.

"I don't really know what to say, but we're not meant to be together. It's obvious." She STILL wouldn't look at me, so I lifted her chin up so her dark blue eyes looked into my brown ones.

"I love you." I kissed her passionately, not expecting her to kiss me back, but she did. "If you EVER need me, I'll be here. I don't give a fuck if it's 5 in the morning, I'm all the way across the country, I'll catch the next flight back for you."

She nodded slowly, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "Thank you." She wiped it quickly and looked at me one last time before she walked out of my life.

This is why T. Mills doesn't fall in love.